You have 45 minutes to tell me why this man should not be the next VPOTUS

You have 45 minutes to tell me why this man should not be the next VPOTUS

He's a Republican and Hillary is a Democrat.

He would do a terrible job.

Narcolepsy.

He's a nigger.

45 minutes? Time to take a nap!

He couldn't win the nomination; shouldn't be potus

He's black.

Because no one voted for him

He'd be better suited to be surgeon general. Trump needs someone that will bring in a swing state or two in the election.

Because Rand "The man" Paul is the patrician choice

Falling asleep at state dinners is bad press.

Palin was a learning experience.

We learned pandering only works for democrats

his susceptibility to sickle cell anemia

I like him.

While I like Sleepy Ben, maybe his talents could be used better instead of being a token black guy.

He thinks the world is 6000 years old.

Just make him Surgeon General, wihile remaining in Trump's circle

*tips fedora*

Yea, and he severed conjoined twins at the head

He's black and sleeps all the time, and Trump is a charismatic white man.

It'll be like what we have now, but the races are switched.

yes, this is exactly the point, is it not an instant victory?

He supports electing a complete moron for President of The United States. Instant disqualification.

Because VP's are just political leveraging tools to help swing states in their favor, and Ben Carson isn't capable of doing that. Kaisch for example, could swing Ohio if picked as VP. Trump is going to pick a VP that's strong and can help him win, ideally if he could get cuck Sanders to be his VP we'd see a guarantee win but I doubt that'll happen.

i would be thrilled to see him as vp or president.

Because he should be the HHS secretary. Let Webb be the VP.

He will becoming the first black president of the United States, if Trump was assassinated by Shillary-bots, Bernie-bots, or other people who are against Trump.

low energy and doesn't want to be.
Also very divisive and exploitable with his literal biblical beliefs. Would only hurt trump.

Why would Trump pick Sanders? The two are ideological opposites.

>Why would Trump pick Sanders? The two are ideological opposites.
To overwhelmingly win the election. Could always just have him eliminated afterwards. No matter though, he already said he won't pick a democrat. And Trump doesn't go back on his word.

They're both strongly anti-establishment, they might ideologically be at a crossroad but they both agree the system is corrupt and in any situation where Sanders becomes his VP is essentially a guaranteed win no matter what.

He said he didn't to pick a Democrat because he didn't want his ticket to suffer, considering how he's been trying to butter up to Sanders and how VP pick will probably be a while down the line, it's not totally off the board. It's too early to determine who his VP will be, but Rubio's been warming up to Trump and most likely over the coming weeks more people like Cruz/Kaisch will butter him up in hopes of a VP pick. It'll be interesting.

LOW ENERGY.

Seriously. It took Carson getting out of the race for people to notice how little effort Jeb was putting into the race to begin with. VP actually needs to get shit done these days, and I don't see his "healing hands" moving fast enough to do the job. His ideas were also plain awful.

You're not far from it Pajeet. Hell your skin literally looks like shit.

Shutup cum skin oil nigger

DESIGNATED

I like him but I don't know if it would suit him.

What would others prefer to see him as?

He's said some ridiculous things in the past.

Trump needs a female VP. Ivanka should run.