Brutal WWYD thread, do your absolute worst and degrade these sluts like they deserve

Brutal WWYD thread, do your absolute worst and degrade these sluts like they deserve.

I would alter reality to remove phone and expose her slutty face to the internet forever.
What a fucking whore showing cleavage like that. She deserves it

i love karen too

what would you do?

She looks remarkably like the dragon lady from GoT. I'd fuck her while forcing her to watch the entirety of game of thrones so she could see how much more successful she could've been if she put some fucking effort into her life.

Pay for a boobjob

who is she?!

Hit me with your best shot

im sure she'd love that

No doubt she's into the hot shit, so i'd have to go overboard with her... I'm thinking lure her into doing anal, then alter between ass and throat as brutaly as possible.

now wwyd?

grab that blonde hair and use as a handle while I roughly facefuck her.

She's got damn nice tits man, got more of her?

facefuck her and use her hair to pull her in closer. Strip her down and finish by cumming all over her body.

melis

Wwyd to me? ;)

wwyd

loving those tits. Want to slap those around. Moar

I'd request some timestamped tits.

Wwyd

I would ask her if she gained some weight.

I'd wrap one hand around her throat as my other hand pulled her top down. Then I would force her to her knees and tell her to suck on my balls. Then i'd make her taste every inch of my cock.

WWYD?

Ruin her.

IG name?

@yungmiddy

Hot

I love these butterface whores. Strip her, tie her up, dental gag and drop her off in the park. Before you leave tie her tits tight.

Don't forget the bag over the head.

I have some more of her if you want them

I'd love to fucking take her to Dairy Queen and feed the shit out of her

You all post the nastiest women

Anyone for this?

Do your worse

wwyd to this whorebag?

Force her to deepthroat my cock until she cries

she's good at that

her name samantha?

naw

I would tie her up and use her as a human fleshlight. More Please.

Anyone like petite blondes? Wwyd?

give it to this fucking whore

More!

Wwyd to my GF ?

More whore

wwyd?

what she deserve?

Go on

I would grab a handful of her long black hair make her open up her mouth, then I would ram my cock down her throat making her gag and gasp for air on my cock

Sauce? I want to edge to her.

wife

That bitch is a cum dumpster

Damn she deserves to be tit fucked with tits like that

I would ask her out on a date, probably just a walk through the city or to a nice venue where we could sit and talk and eat take out. I'd ask her questions about her life while not focusing on myself too much and making plenty of jokes to keep her laughing. Maybe if she's enjoying herself we'd go somewhere and grab a couple drinks. If it's still going well at that point I'd take her back to her place and get a kiss at the door and ask if I'd see her again soon.

Hopefully we have sex in the next couple weeks after a few more good dates. I would invite her over to my apartment which I would clean thoroughly before she comes over to make a good impression, ensuring that my bathroom is stocked with amenities for a female guest. I would have condoms in case she insists on using one. We'd have sex in the missionary position at first but I would make sure to try a couple positions to see what gives her the most pleasure. I'd time it so we both orgasm at the same time and once we're both satisfied she would fall asleep on my chest listening to my slightly elevated heartbeat. When she wakes up in the morning I would be already making breakfast in my underwear and we'd sit down for a nice meal, laughing about how drunk we were last night even though we both know we weren't that drunk.

I'd take her back to her place and give her a passionate kiss at the door, solidifying in that moment for her that pursuing a committed relationship with me would be a good direction in her life and leaving her with butterflies in her stomach at what may lie ahead for us.

i send to get htat stupid tattoo removed

wwyd, fuck her up and I'll reply to your's

Make her deepthroat my cock until I get tired of her mouth.
Turn her over and prop her ass up and fuck her silly until she asks to cum in her asshole.

would fuck her bent over the dumpster behind her high school, so she knows i think shes absolute garbage. cum inside her and send her back to class. more pics?

Continue pls

What would user do? Can give more pics/info

I'd make her suck 3 cocks alternating between her face and her ass.. until we all came on her face and made her walk home in public without cleaning up

Reply for reply

reply to this one ^