Why are you guys trying to give the nuclear codes to a literal meme?

Why are you guys trying to give the nuclear codes to a literal meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIdvEUxCN5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

So he can nuke the shit out of your house

LEAF XD

FUCKING

>Implying Faggotraudeau is any better.

A LEAF

Wtf I am now a #Clintoris.

literally i just can't

FUCKING

Do you realize how expensive nuclear crap is? Somebody need to nuke something.

Still haven't heard a single legitimate reason

A

LITERAL

LEAF

Because he never takes any of his cards off the table.

>MUH NUCLEAR CODES
Literally Bill Maher-tier non-argument

are you kidding me

>A fucking leaf

>A reason....

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!

Why would you give it to a lying, thieving, cunt?

>Canada has nukes
German EJUKKAISSEIN

LITERALLY HITLER AND HE WILL NUKE THE ENTIRE OLANET OMG WHY WERE WE NOT WARNED SOONER THANKS LEAF YOU ARE SO SMART

>makes trash thread
>expects non-trash replies

Wew lad

were you expecting one?

To activate the Permissive Action Link, you dial in 00000001. You have now armed the nuke.

Now it jut takes the Executive War Officer (EWO) activating the Football and the President and another Cabinet member inserting their codes into the Football.

The President's code is 8847-9203-1848

This is common knowledge, people.

For the lulz m8

top kek

Would you rather we give them to a sick woman who needs routine naps or she gets angry and confused?

>a literal meme?

that meme is the least likely candidate to actually use them

>shay58.gif
>58

It's better than giving our nuclear codes to somebody who hates Whites.

Those who insult pepe shall be obliterated

Pedo detected

>le trump will start a nuclear war because he is mean to mexicans meme

Because we haven't meme'd him to nuke anything, so it doesn't matter.

I'm not joking.

Oh shit lads, what were we thinking? Let's all become #Cruzmissiles !

?
you're asking trump supporters lol

he hasn't given them any sound reasons to vote for him yet they are, reason itself is lost on them

Becaus people like you exists

A FUCKING LEAF

Why is Canada such a terrible shitposter? It doesn't even give me a giggle like Australia.

>nuclear codes
youtube.com/watch?v=YIdvEUxCN5o

even obongo mention that in this quality q&a

Ain't nobody ever got the go-code yet and old Trump wouldn't be sending us Plan R unless them Rooskies already clobbered Warshington and a whole bunch of other cites.

>make troll thread
>expect intelligent discussion

It is necessary now to make a choice, to choose between two admittedly regrettable, but nevertheless *distinguishable*, postwar environments: one where you got twenty million people killed, and the other where you got a hundred and fifty million people killed.

CANADIA IS A NIGGER STATE

Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies. Now look, boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat. I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a-countin' on you and by golly, we ain't about to let 'em down. I tell you something else, if this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes for ever' last one of you regardless of your race, color or your creed. Now let's get this thing on the hump - we got some flyin' to do.

Canada 78% white

America 63% white

nice try pablo

>the shills don't even know what countries they can and can't post as

>I will not go down in history as the greatest mass-murderer since Adolf Hitler.

Hey jidf