Being Christian and using anything other than a KJV Bible

>being Christian and using anything other than a KJV Bible
>Not going to a KJV only church that preaches against Jews and faggots

I hope you Christians don't actually do this

youtu.be/ttxumEkHnKE
youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/6_1VfV_4L7Y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Barker_(printer)
youtu.be/8Xz1Z8bySHo
selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=christiandenom
youtu.be/6ICTsqE4Fjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>reading English bibles

Could you be any more of a pleb? If you read the bible in anything other than Greek or Latin you're a tool of the communists.

ps. The KJV was the first version of the Bible to translate "Iudean" to "Jewish" and is solely responsible for the "Jesus was Jewish" meme that dictates US foreign policy today.

It's simply retarded to say he wasn't Jewish.

i'm glad one man was able to figure that out 1600 years after he died. surely, he knew better than every single Church authority in history and the people who actually wrote the original books of the Bible and traveled with Jesus himself

>one man

>and the people who actually wrote the original books of the Bible and traveled with Jesus himself

Except if you're a biblical scholar you'd realize that all four synoptic gospels were written in different time frames by different people for different communities facing different challenges to their teachings.

OP, check out this film.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Barker_(printer)

feel free to kill yourself or go back to red dit anytime

>Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John were completely uninvolved in writing the gospels

what you said doesn't even conflict with what I said dumbass.

>jesus wasnt jewish
how deluded can you get?

Being born in Palestine != Being ethnically Jewish

>Pure word of God
>Translation

I prefer the KJV, but I like using others as well.

That pastor is interesting. I think he talks about a lot of stuff most wouldn't touch, but he strays from the Bible sometimes out of anger.

Gets me every time

wow, i cringed at this pic.

This is true, although the people of palastine and the ethnic jews of israel are like 97% related genetically.

why? its perfectly fine to wash a mobo, you just need to let it dry before usage.

Here he is BTFO of Iceland

youtu.be/8Xz1Z8bySHo

It's not OK to do it with tap water because it will leave a conductive residue when it dries. You could theoretically do it with purified water such as water treated with reverse osmosis. even still, It's much smarter to use a highly volatile solvent to do such cleaning.

>unironically posting pro-immigration, pro-racemixing Andersonberg

>(11:20) iceland is one of the happiest nations on earth
>so why is it also the nation with the highest consumption of anti-depressants? happy people don't need anti-depressants
>(14:00) oh yeah? well you're gay.

>Using Protty Bible's
>Having translation doctored to curry favor with illegitimate anti-catholic government

KJV is degenerate

>67% of icelandic women are dirty whores.

difficult to argue against this premise.

>KJV is degenerate
>promotes a church that shelters pedofiles, worships Mary, and made people pay to have their sins forgiven

>Maybe you are gay because you have problems
>No one buys the Bible
>What is wrong with having kids out of wedlock?

>mfw
It's sad that he was probably 100% serious.

What do you mean by this?

Is it bad to collect different types of Bible translations? That's something I do to help study the Bible. I haven't decided on a church though.

Protestantism is the most boring heresy.

I use the new American bible

>KJV
>Missing a chapter in the original greek that the NT was written in
>Tell your patrons you won't include the chapter unless they can give you a greek manuscript
>they go make one on the spot from a Latin translation
>admit you got bested then you translate it into english
the JKV everyone!

absolutely not.
i like KJV for memorization, NET for ease of readability/study

there's this site that has a test:
selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=christiandenom
and shows you which denomination is closest to your beliefs.
that might be a bad way to decide, but it could help point you in the right direction maybe.

i'm curious what denomination would rank highest if an atheist were to take the test and answer the questions as they think a typical christian would.

Apparently Lutheranism and Orthodoxy is an almost tie. I'm kind of not surprised since they seemed to be the ones I agreed with most during visits of various churches.

if you swing for lutheranism, go with LCMS, ELCA is bad.

That's right user!

King James was good enough for Jesus to quote so it's good enough for me!

youtu.be/6ICTsqE4Fjs

what did you say user? Your pastor doesn't preach against faggotry?