Rape/molestation bread pics/vids/gifs

Rape/molestation bread pics/vids/gifs
the more real the better, I can't stand the vids of a "rape" and the girl clearly a paid actress.

bump

You're a sick fucking cunt. I hope someone guts you like the spineless fuck that you are.

oh please every girl has rape fantasies. we have to just push past their shyness. they'll thank you of the end... especially if there is photos to show them what you did with their filthy holes.

U mad bro

BUMP
BUMP
BUMPBUMP
BUMP
BUMPBUMP
BUMP
BUMPBUMP
BUMP
BUMPBUMP
BUMP
BUMPBUMP
BUMP
BUMPBUMP
BUMP
BUMP

if you dont liket it just stfu and gtfo you re not forced to join

bump
btw how does bump work? im new

Who the fuck you yelling at? Nobody's objecting.

don't fucking talk to me like that pussy

will someone post a picture or video?

I think they keep it going while we wait for someone with material.

Lurk more

The same as bumping uglies

Can anyone repost?

Moar

Link?

bump

no they wont chill

bump for more

They prefer "forced sex" fantasies

Could you explain that? just for curiosity

explain what?

ungrateful bitches then

this thing about girls an rape fantasies

Hot af

My gf has "forced sex" fantasies. She says it's having no control that she likes. She lets me do anything to her. It's great.

I have the same fantasies but my boyfriend just doesn't really seem that into it. he knows I like it and jokes about it sometimes but isn't so into actually being forceful.

I wouldn't hurt her at first, but she wanted me to start hitting her. Ask him to slap you and pull your hair maybe?

My boyfriend has done things to me in my sleep before which turns me on so much, but has never taken any videos of it so I don't get to actually enjoy it myself. I've mentioned it but he doesn't actually do it, he just tells me afterwards what he did and I have to go on just that. I want the video to get off too, I want to see him using me while I'm unconscious.

Male on male?

White people are such degenerate savages

This guy fucks

in the beginning of our relationship he tried out the slapping thing, I liked it and so did he but he very rarely does it. I have to ask in the moment and he usually obliges but doesnt seem quite as into it. I mean realistically id like him to take me out in public places and make me do things like expose my boobs or pussy to strangers no matter how much I say no.. I want him to threaten to hurt me if I continue to disobey him. punishments like slapping of my face tits vag or ass. I want him to make me spread myself open so when he hits me it makes contact with the most sensitive spots.. I LOVE getting my nipples twisted and pinched extremely hard, I want them sore and swollen when I cum but he isn't a boob guy so he doesn't care as much about the nipple abuse I crave.

All girls are sluts anyways, they only care about rape if the guy is ugly. Otherwise its free dick.