What's Sup Forums's final opinion on this?

What's Sup Forums's final opinion on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-0rvUgl6fw
world.24-my.info/the-internet-craze-of-the-girl-with-timer-live/
rosbalt.ru/blogs/2017/05/29/1618980.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ill bite, whats the story behind this pic?

There really is none. There were some live streams today with this woman tied up and a countdown. During the last 8 minutes, a glass bottle is thrown right before it cuts off. No one knows what happened in the last few minutes.

Where was it being streamed
And is there any video

Was she hit by the bottle? Or like, was she missed?

see for yourself

I literally had it in my mind that it was just a hoax, but then I found a video from this posted after this which had blood spilled all over the floor...So...I don't know, I just want closure man.

What time?

Nigga, she aint even hit boi. She probably got kidnapped by some (((nice people)))

I dont think it matters if its fake. Its like one fucking person

The person who smashed it could have slammed a portion of it, and then used the rest to stab her

She aint even hurt tho.

What happened at the end? I fell asleep like with 3 hours left.

world.24-my.info/the-internet-craze-of-the-girl-with-timer-live/

rosbalt.ru/blogs/2017/05/29/1618980.html

The broadcast is designed to draw attention to the game Get Even

Woah... so like, a radio station talked to her? Thats so fucking kool. Like, good for them honestly.

I found it hard
It's hard to find
Oh well
Whatever
Nevermind

nah, the Polish devs of Get Even specifically stepped in to say it wasnt them, was a russian webcast

so a russian webcast did it all? for what purpose? what was the end game here? im really fucking confused. is a girl dead or were russians just being weirder than usual?

have you link of that?

someone posted a screenshot of devs twitter account specifically stating that in earlier thread on this mystery subject. not saved, it was noticeable because 100 people kept mentioning Get Even, then someone linked Dev's account, screencapped it, then everyone shut up. no, didnt save it. muystery continues.

now the late comers are repeating the same thing. oh well