Okay, give me a reason why you think Trump is good for America, and I'll prove to you that you're wrong

Okay, give me a reason why you think Trump is good for America, and I'll prove to you that you're wrong.

America needs to take its head out of its collective ass and maybe Trump being he fuck that he is will cause it to

$100 Billion dollar arms deal to the middle east
We don't negotiate with terrorist but we sure do sell to em
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

He's going to make anime real.

He is way less shady then shillary
He took ZERO INVESTMENTS from foreign nations(unlike shillary 120M+)

trump is helping america become the 3rd rate power it was always meant to be

I see you are new to politics

>give me a reason
>But no matter what I'm not going to agree
fify

Revitalized left to show who's a leftist. Makes giving helicopters a lot rides easier

>He took ZERO INVESTMENTS from foreign nations
I'd ask for proof but he won't release his tax forms so I know none exists.

Trump is good for America because Hillary is bad for America.

He makes it easy to identify what's wrong with america (now, thanks to him, you know whoever wears a "make america great again" hat is a fucking retard)

justify it then

*your

He has exposed the enormous bias in the MSM, its practically all lies. or opinion based reporting.

Apparently you are not familiar with the burden of proof. If you are making the accusation that he is bad you must provide evidence to support that, we have no responsibility to prove you wrong.

I hate niggers and hope they stay poor and he wont do shit for them either.

>Guys, I have to keep bashing Trump so I don't have to pay Hillary back.

We know, we just like a good joke

Because fuck women

Didn't Ronald McReagan do the same thing in the 80's to a lesser extent to help afghan fight off the USSR

And look how that turned out

Why do you need tax forms?
Its open knowledge who donated to them via PAC's.

nigga, you so morally bankrupt, you already lost.

Hahahah! So the team that introduces alternative facts are the ones exposing bias. Got it.

Who says anyone needs morals?
Do you realize where you are faggot?

He's white.

Horribly I know, that's my point

He's not hillary

prove that wrong

We need Trump to destroy 60 years of human activism so we are hanging black people from trees again and fear mongering to turn all the children of the people who came here from a different country against the people who came here from a different country.

That's not what OP said. You're the one bringing up Hillary.

Triggerfest USA. Let's just start and end this on the same page. He did everything everyone who voted for him wanted him to do by beating shillery and the CTRs and the rest is all surplus. We dodged the biggest bullet I've ever known about by his willpower and our collective descision making.

Yes he did, the Contra conflict.

Then they used those weapons to fight us.

Neil Muthafuckin Gorsuch. Suck it!

Possibly convince the democrats that being "fiscal republicans that are cool with minorities" is a losing strategy, and they need to push for real economic change rather then just maintain Republican tax breaks for the ultra-wealthy.

If the democrats learned nothing from losing both midterms then the presidency, then Trump taught them nothing.

The crazy thing is he's literally destabilizing NATO which has kept the world free of massive world wars for over 50 years. It's literally bat shit insane to suck Putin's cock while aggravating allies. Unless he's only looking out for his own business interests or covering up the mythical pee-pee tape.

Stock market is up, unemployment is down, and liberal tears.

Consider the following; Trump was elected on a wave of reactionary populism. Without this, a man like himself would never even be a candidate for a presidential election. But where did this wave of populism come from? Trump himself did not make it. It came about as a reaction to the failures of the system.

Trumps election serves to highlight those failures, and provides motive for future leaders to correct them. Trump himself will never 'drain the swamp', as some claim. He lacks the aptitude for the task. Instead the next president will look to doing a better job so that we don't see another Trump.

Trump exists as an exemplar for what happens when you get lazy and complacent about your democracy, and it is important for people to know the worst outcomes, so they can aspire to better.

OP is a cum gargling vasoline shitting faggot.

Stock market was driven by corporate earnings in the quarter before Trump elected. Try again.

The only thing Trump has done that I approve of. Dems were retarded to burn the fillibuster on him. Enjoy your ultra-conservative justice who gets rammed down your throat when Kennedy steps down.

trump makes cucks out of repubs. he is the best. he is literally only interested in lining his pockets and making america worse, and the dumbass repubs line up to lick his unwashed asshole.

Hillary's been subjected to so much scrutiny that virtually no other politician in history has had to go through, so it's inevitable that some transgressions will show up.

Even so, compared to Trump and his extraordinary history of lying, bullying, and cheating, she comes off as the second coming of Gandhi. Trump lies so often he literally can't keep track of what he has said from one moment to another

OP is a fucking normie

We can wait and see then. You did not prove me wrong, nor did you respond to my other reasons. You try again.

p.s.

Stock market responds to events in real time. Do terrorist attacks disrupt last quarters earning? They don't? You must be wrong, then.

He's not Killary "pay to play foundation" Clinton

Praise Kek

Hitler literally did nothing wrong

Yes, Hillary is the most hated politician in the world...next to the guy who defeated her in the Presidential election, that is.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'm hopeful that he'll bring about Armageddon.
The end times.
I believe the world needs a purging, in order to save it.

Not as crooked as the Hilderbeast, smarter with money than Sanders

Are you the daddy or the little boy?

but that is not the reason though.

trump's policy is that he will be cutting back on bank regulations making banks more profitable.

try again.

There is this thing he does where he bends the apparatuses of the party he belongs to to his will. He's not a Republican. Fox News was part of the "Dump Trump" movement. Now they are sucking his balls. You don't have to like him as a person. But you should give him some measure of respect as a politician.

All hail our lord pepe trump

Okay, give me a reason why you tumblr faggots keep coming on this site, and I'll prove to you that it's fucking gay and annoying.

All normies please return to reddit

I think his whole "we will eliminate two regulations for each new one" schtick is just meant to signal to businesses that he isn't going to use the Federal govt. to tell you how to run your business. People who own businesses love that idea. Also, ilegal immigration is sharply down, without a single brick being laid in the wall. He understands the power of symbolism.

Trust in lord pepe or gtfo

Hillary's 'lies' were mostly unintentional goofs, and some truth-bending and some self-serving bullshit. Donald's 'lies' are more frequently about things that he believes- that are simply wrong. And some self-serving, and a whole lot of earth-scorching autistry that ends up hurting himself and others.

I'm willing to believe that Hillary lied more often, because she seems capable of recognizing when she makes statements that aren't true. Donald believes every word he says, even when contradicting himself. He hasn't broken any promises since being elected, because he is literally incapable of understanding what he promised.

And because the 'art of the deal' is 'rip people off and don't get caught'.

he makes whole planet laugh at usa and no one wants to attack it anymore

= financial crisis.

He is bringing jobs back to coal country

>NATO which has kept the world free of massive world wars for over 50 years
Nato doesn't do shit and hasn't been relevant in nearly 25 years

He's white and not a nigger so kill yourself you fucking liberal piece of shit

you have no clue

I see we have a hurr durr.

He's gonna deport illegal immigrants who damage the economy even *if* they pay taxes

He will make America White again. Not even memeing here.

Bias? We all know they are the biggest political party. All pretense of honesty is gone.

Every single person who called him a racist is wrong. He is against illegals and if I'm not mistaken illegal is not a skin color. Also, there is no such thing as gender fluid. Lol.

Trump is the first president in my lifetime I can be proud of. I'm sorry if you don't like it. America was created by all sorts of different people with different ideas and it's this guy's turn right now.

Can't we all just get along?

Youre suggesting our president will evict someone who isn't supposed to be here? That's definately wrong. How dare he.

he is no better then any of the other clowns we elect every 4 years for nearly a century now

These levels of ignorance are over 9000

The alternative would have sold your life to saudis then blame it on a YouTube video

Because unregulated banks worked so well in the G W Bush era.

>he is no better then any of the other clowns we elect every 4 years for nearly a century now
True. He's much worse

big difference between unregulated and less regulation.

True. And the absence of a single regulation caused the housing market to crash.

America needs trump, they need a reset, they've fucked everything up, and you need trump to let them realize what the fuck is wrong. Shame Canada cant fallow suit.

He's restricting immigration and refugee takeups- we wont be cucked like canada or europe
>u cant prove that this wouldnt hurt america

I'm Canadian, things are quickly going downhill. It's never been so bad before.

Why are Trumpfags so obsessed with Hillary? Are you really that out of touch with politics that you cant bring up any real points? Or is he really so bad that the only thing he has going for him is that he isn't Hillary?

I don't know man. I think it was because of the government's meddling with the free market that caused the market crash of 2008.

The government kept fucking around with the interest rate and that program "affordable housing" got the poor people buying expensive houses without getting their financial background checked out.