Why does everyone on Sup Forums have the exact same taste in music?

>inb4 they don't
>inb4 everyone else does but I don't
>inb4 it only appears that way because canonical albums are easy to discuss
If you are reading this, you are 100% a drone. Why? Why is it like this? Why do you keep posting the exact same albums every fucking day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClCuyHnsKwM
last.fm/user/turnyQx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no you're wrong my music is good. ok nice!

Death Grips

they don't

Because people here to meet people to discover new music. They click on Youtube recommendations and go on music websites to find new music so everybody ends up liking the same artists.

everyone else does but I don't
stay mad

Death Grips

I bet this guy listens to Death Grips. Rock on, dude. \m/

I don't even post, bitch

>looks at a forum for 2 minutes
Do you not get the concept of popularity you big fucking retard?

Listen, it's not like I care or do matter but as it's the fact, you have no idea how to come back to this.

The board is full ov rockists

i bet this guy has great taste in music. uh!

Am a rockist and can confirm I have the same taste as everyone else

Death Grips

YUTT

>why does a niche music board has a niche music taste
rly maeks me think

If you think Sup Forums's taste is niche then you don't go out enough.

>radiohead
>death grips
>niche

desu everytime I ask someone if they listen to DG, they always say no
>play it for them
>what the fuck is this.png
>living in flyover states

Death Grips

Because music taste is actually objective unlike actual drones think.

Oh please, this board doesn't talk about Townes Van Zandt nearly enough for my liking.

If you're wasting your time trying to prove OP wrong, it means he hit too close to home.

If this didn't bother you deeply, you'd just ignore it and swipe it under the rug.

But since it does, you'll reply and make this a +292 post thread.

You're such a special snowflake. Have a (You).

>we only discuss the same music over and over because we are here to discover new music
w h a t

does anyone else listen to one song on repeat for 2+ hours?

I do

I have a friend who does this with Carly Ray Jepson and Lana Del Ray songs

yeah but its even better to loop an album all day and really soak it in

Quite the opposite. You're the one offended enough to do exactly what I said you would.

This post is true. Sup Forums should just be deleted.

Bruh I live in the heart of flyover territory, pretty sure it's just

because anyone with different taste doesnt post because they'll be flamed relentlessly

i like emo music but it's barely worth starting a thread about it here between people mocking it and the emoe fags

Sup Forums probably has a similar taste because Sup Forums attracts similar people. Also good albums are good, and people like good albums.

>because anyone with different taste doesnt post because they'll be flamed relentlessly
This
Hostility enforced homogeny. Sup Forums is the only creative board that does this.

honestly when i try to post about music i listen to i don't even get flamed, or even half-assed surface-level ignorant criticism of the music. i just get no replies.

eh i doubt that's true

i imagine if i ever went to /lit/ and made a thread about a well known classic like Lolita or something like Lovecraft i'd get flamed out.

Sup Forums just has a strong mix of elitism, contrarianism and requires conformity.
same

i tried to start a witch house thread, it got like 2 replies, which was one guy posting a song and another calling him a faggot and saying it wasn't witch house

Because sheep gather. :)

DEATH GRIPS

patrician friend

only REAL music nerds will know who this is

it's littlebigplanetboy!

Peter Frampton

>nigger
fucking BASED

>Sup Forums
>niche
this board appeals to the lowest common denominator between the autistic internet population

tfw liking death grips is a meme because it's popular now

very unpatrician friend

90% of the time it's even worse than leddit and twice as unfunny. whoo, sekrit club!!

i like a lot of artists Sup Forums hates

i also love a lot of artists Sup Forums loves

at least the Sup Forums circlejerk is bigger than leddit's pink floyd, queen and self-promoted garbage

>now
Y U H !
U
H
!

i don't have the same tastes tho

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=ClCuyHnsKwM

because Sup Forums core is objectively good

>Sup Forumscore
>good
way to show em, guys!

I love Painting With and Centipede Hz, which automatically makes me hated by 95% of ANCO fans on this board.

Incorrect
Correct, he is a pleb

Rate my taste

last.fm/user/turnyQx

this is so terrible

Death Grips

yo this guy has great taste in music i can tell keep rocking homie

(OP) # includes you ya clown shoe fuck

??

quick guys, post your libraries and other anons rate your drone level

why don't you stop posting here and pretend it doesn't exist? it would be the same as it were deleted. it wouldn't affect you anymore.

The thing is, I don't have a digital library. Instead my living room walls are covered in tapes, vinyls and CDs...

>photos don't exist
assuming your library is nicely arranged with visible spines whats the problem

>why does everyone in a certain community like the same music?!?!?

Sup Forums isn't supposed to be a """community""" with homogeneous interests. it's literally a melting pot for every voice

THIS

Its the very reason you aren't meant to have tripcodes all the time and Moot banned avararfagging etc

Here's what happens lad

>people post a lot on Sup Forums (this was like 2008-2011 for me)
>develop a similar taste to Sup Forums, making lots of threads and posting in taste ones
>people's taste grows away from Sup Forums convention in time
>they post less as there's less stuff to discuss
>occasionally come back to see what's going on

I do miss the sharethread peak because there was a lot more unique stuff getting posted then but the board still has hints of those divergent tastes.

(Also like 50% of the posters here are 16 and kids can't help but be dumb and group together)

The constant rotation of new people first discovering the essentials and TND/P4K etc definitely outweighs the longer term posters

It's a very repetitive board because of the people discovering the typical stuff aspect which I guess is unappealing long term

They're not necessarily unappealing, its just only so much you can talk, post, listen and spam he same limited selection of music before you expand your tastes or move on to other hobbies, even if you still retain a like for some of the essentials.

Death Grips

>If this didn't bother you deeply, you'd just ignore it and swipe it under the rug.
not everyone is as uninterested in discussion as you are, sorry to say