What's the next stop on his journey, Sup Forums?

What's the next stop on his journey, Sup Forums?

Cashing those iggles and nanner checks

he's going to work on developing Chip Kelly's Football for PS4 and Xbone

it will feature every single one of Chip's offensive plays - the inside zone read, the sweep, and the pass. the outside zone read will be available as premium DLC

pizza hut

If he's smart he'll bite the bullet and go back to coaching in college. His meme offense is infinitely better against amateurs.

Back to Oregon as Waterboy

This. Just retire at this point.
Travel the fucking world and be fat on all the continents.

Cuck Kelly's career in the NFL is over

Los Angeles Rams

The bank.

Continuing his life's goal of collecting 32 NFL pay checks at once without actually working.

I fucking KNOW he's going to be the next fucking bills head coach. Please god don't let this be true.

South Carolina Gamecocks
It's where meme coaches go to die

My butthole
xD

>t. Oregon fan from fishduck

Fuck off. Muschamp is a good coach

oregon needs a coach

Notre Dame probably.

lesean is on record to hating the guy, no way he plays for him again

No. Oregon hired Willie Taggert.

He got a raw deal in Killadelph and now with that man child who owns the Niners. He should go coach a college team while collecting NFL paychecks ... his Oregon players loved him

The 49ers organization is a joke. I get the firing of Trent Baalke but Kelly!?! Seriously I can't believe this. He coached arguably the worst roster in the NFL. He's somewhat revitalized Kaep as a QB and greatly benefited the offense but the same can't be said about the defense. My hopes were high about next season until I heard this news. Complete joke of an organization.

rams dubs confirm

>Muschamp is a good coach