I fucked my best friend while she was in a relationship with someone I used to be friends with...

I fucked my best friend while she was in a relationship with someone I used to be friends with. I ended our relationship because I dont think I ever had a chance with her to begin with. She was head over heels for the boyfriend. We went on a date when they broke up, he came running back when he thought I was involved. We fucked like two weeks into them being back together. Im not over here, how do I move forward?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QQG34Qsik9A
youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Over her*

You fucked her while she was in a relationship ans you still were to much of a pussy to go for it?
You fucked up son.
This is the exact shit that will haunt you for the rest of your life, always asking yourself what would have happened.
Congratulations, you missed out on an opportunity that you will never get back.
Life is too damn short to do stupid shit like this, Justin because you are affraid.
I give you ten years, when you will be nothing to her but a past friend because her life moved on while you stood still, while you wondered, while you thought, while you wasted even more of the short ammount of time you have, all because you didn't dare something now.
Mark my words, 10 years from now you will go through everything you have left of her, text messages, gifts, and with her name on your lips you will cry like a pussy.

Believe me, I know that because that is what I have been doing the past few weeks.

It will never stop hurting.

I did go for it, I got rejected. She didnt give me half a chance. I cut her out because she used me. Boyfriend comes back into the picture and you know what she tells me? She says "You gave me back my confidence. I have my self esteem back. You are the reason why I want to try again with ****."

Distance yourself and move along thats life bucko

Eat shit and die

Then what the hell is there to get over?
Forget the bitch, be a bro and tell her bf she fucked you.

sucks ass my dude, yeah just think it over man, and if you don't want to really move on, make a move man, and if she won't accept you, fuck her there are more out there, stop being a bitch and being stuck on this one, i went through it and i regretted it so bad because I always thought I had a "chance" even though it was all bullshit. feelsbadman

I was invested emotionally in her. She was a great friend till this. I wont tell the boyfriend because honestly hes a cunt and if she fucked me I hope she fucks other people and he finds out later.

Continue? More details man story time

how long have you liked this girl user?

It's not about him but about how beta you let a whore get away with toying with you.

youtu.be/QQG34Qsik9A

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY

ok that one sorry...

3 years she has been a friend. On and off since then

If you got the goods stay cool especially around the dude. she'll see you can keep a secret and might let you hit it on the dl

She dated my best friend. He got all cunty and pompous. I drop him keep talking to her. She takes his place. They have rocky relationship. I keep reassuring her talking to her about problems. She helps me with my depression. He hates me, keeps telling her not to even talk to me. We keep talking. 2 years later they break up. I wait two weeks ask her out. We watch movies all night long talking and chatting. Two days later he hears from a mutual friend. He comes back a changed man. She buys it. She needs to go to chicago, decides to hang out at my place. Tells me to buy booze. I cook her dinner,we eat watch movie. Drinking, she lays on me, I start fondling her, she doesn't say anything. I lower my hand into her pants, she lays on her back head in my lap. Finger her, she gets a condom out of her purse. We fuck. She leaves the next morning. Dodges me for a week. Friend outing we all go. Good time. Two weeks later I ask her to come over. She dodges me saying she has a boyfriend and things are way better than they were etc etc I gave her her confidence back. Tell her later that I want more she doesn't I want out she bargains. Cut her out. Done.

I cut her out of my life because I wanted her and I thought she wanted me. She didn't give a fuck about me and her once Boyfriend started acting "sincere"

ouch man, like wow what a punch to the face, you should just start slow and forget the bitch dude, its going to be hard, but she doesn't deserve you man

dude go fuck other girls cmon man

I'm going through almost the same situation right now

if you want to step away do it, just act like that shit dont faze you. You dont want to known as that salty nigga. Or just wait, dude might self destruct and you might hit it again. Or she didnt like how you fuck and maybe she doesnt want anything to do with you :/

I got myself hurt over a girl I thought was the best thing in my life. Used and hurt. I still want her to be happy. What the fuck.

Dude right but fuck just act cool and be cool and stay cool

nigga wut you say

Oops phrasing

If you asked and she rejected you that way then just move on completely. It is so much easier to never talk to her again than to try to keep in contact thinking you still have a chance. In 6 months time you will be in such a better place. If she texts you IGNORE HER. please, it will be tempting but do not even respond. You got this shit!! Plenty more out there you just have to find them. no joke