Advice on a tattoo coverup or fix up.. I don't know a lot about tattoos but I do know this isn't what I was looking for...

Advice on a tattoo coverup or fix up.. I don't know a lot about tattoos but I do know this isn't what I was looking for. I like fine lines and small neat tattoos. This is none of the above, but I'm afraid there isn't much I can cover it with that won't be huge and dark.
tattoo artists especially welcome!

It will have to be bigger, but it doesn't have to be dark. You can cover black with colors.

but will these thick dark lines show through?

She went black,
She'll never go back

If you have enough money, you can try laser tattoo removal.
you see, tattoos artist put ink in your epidermis.White blood cells take ink (cause thats what they do), thats what cause tattoo to fade overtime.

Laser treatment helps WBCs do their job by disintegrating ink pigments.

i dont know if this works cause I dont have tattoos but I hope this helps.

honestly, that's pretty easy to cover up

No, I thought the same thing would happen with my cover up, it was all black. With a good artist you won't see any of the old tattoo. Make sure they are good at/experienced w cover ups. Look at their portfolio.

acid that burns tattoo are effective too.
the bad side is that it hurts a lot and leaves a scar (too bad if you have keloids)

not good for such bodypart

Well if you have keloids you should've not got a tattoo. That shit is terrible with it in the first place

I don't think I do, its every so slightly raised in a few small parts but no discoloration or anything.

live with it.
in the future, to all you fucktards.
before getting a lifetime tattoo, think about the exact one for a year: if you still want exact same one, go for it. never on impulse.

if getting script, have tattoo artist first draw it on paper, examine his/her lines. then have them draw script on you with marker. once satisfiied, go with it.

never do it on impulse. never do it late at night when you are drunknever do it with cheapest artist. never do it with beginner artist, or you'll end up with mediocre one like this.. this is exactly what happened to this chick

REMEMBER:
No Regerts

just like said, go get laser removal. tech has gotten better the last 10 years. don't be that idiot with big stupid shit that looks out of place after getting some retarded coverup you didn't want in the first place. it will be expensive, it will take many visits, but it will be worth it.

lol thats actually not at all what happened to me, I went to a very respectable place, the artist has done pieces for others I know that were all great. I did think it through thoroughly, he did put it on paper and transfer it over beyond that. I'm really not sure where something went wrong, but it did. regardless, most of what you said is good advice just didn't apply to me and my situation..

modify this idea, tastefully, with a different artist. could cost a bit of cash and time

that is pretty thank you!

Ribcage/underbood tattoos are like the new trampstamp

its like 6 years old, so Im not quite jumping on the new fad.

Don't go back to same "artist"
He/she will RESENT you and be semi-insulted you rejected their work.

they might act like:
"Well, I want you to be satisfied, no problem, I will fix it to your new style, etc..."

they will hate you for rejecting their work...
just go to another artist, dont even mention it to original artist, they probably know each other... just tell new artist you changed your mind, want old one covered up with completely different idea, and pay up and shut up.

when you see original artist AFTER you got satisfactory new work from another artist, maybe then you can tell him truth. but not beforehand, nothing good will come out of that. Old artist might even offer you a 'discount' to fix his own work, but fuckem, dont give them a do-over

if you go for flowers on sternum, and one part of old tattoo is to prominent, they can also put a butterfly their. but your old tattoo is not small, new coverup has to be bigger obviously

THE BIGGER THE BETTER

i love big ribcage tattoos on girls. its hot.

show tits??

Until she starts popping out kids.

its not bad at all tbh. my brother is a tattoo artist for 4 years now full time at his friends parlor. he covers up much bigger pieces than that. and uglier too. also, TITSorGTFO!!

moms with tats are hot

but its a tattoo, so you get re-judged for your shitty decision every time somebody sees it

You can probably get it fixed. It won't have finer lines, but things can be done woth perspecitve to make the look more fine. You'll have to add more, but I think it's well done enough that it's salvageable. Just go to someone that either specializes in cover-ups/fixes or find someone with at least a couple before/after pictures in their portfolio. Or get it covered up with flowers, or something with an intricate pattern. Lines can be reused and with creative white highlights you can kinda shade lines into colors if you're into that.

I would, but not on the same thread as a prominent identifiable tattoo. :)

dubs has spoken!!!

I really don't hate it, I can live with it but I have considered the idea of a cover up. I figured with all the people on here someone might be a tattoo artist, or just imaginative and offer me an idea I like.

so dont show your tattoo in it :S

Will you atleast tell me if your nips are pierced or not.

..and prove it?

Wait, we talked to grill, gave her good and correct advice, she is now considering the floral sternum tattoo idea I gave her...

AND NO TITS!!??!!

you know the rules OP, you owe us...

Why the fuck would anyone get a tattoo. Just get a shirt with a picture on it.

dubs vs dubs

we should make a rule, the highest numbers win :/

they are not, although I've definitely considered it. I'm afraid though. lol I have my tongue, nose, belly and all sorts of ear piercings.

lol you really know how to guilt a girl huh

Damn. Would most likely work with your look then. Can't say how it would look on your tits without seeing them, but I am guessing it would be good.

cause tattoos are sexy

why not?
also show tounge :x

that's what we do here on Sup Forums

I definitely agree but you have to consider stretch marks. Some girls blow up huge.

Cause graphic shirts are for children and faggots

grease up wile prego girly
even the worst fade with cosmetics

Okay we definitely need to see those.

agreed. show em grilll

or butt

pregnancy is a long ways away for me but thx

yes. butt plsss

slice around it and peel

Girls from Sup Forums only ever tease, no one get there hopes up

>identifiable
We are discussing a cover up here.

as of this moment, everyone who knows me has seen this tattoo haha

as has everyone in this thread. Unfortunately, we are yet to see those lovely tits.

This should cover it well

yea but who the fuck u kno browses b? lol

don't pierce them nice fake titties, they might leak!

can we see your tits mam?
If all else fails, vagina would be even better.

thanks yeah ill def get right on that one lmao

I wish I could afford a boob job haha but thanks! this isn't even a great push up bra, its a PINK brand T-shirt bra.

kik : jakeh8735

Fuck off with the tiny dick pics

You definitely need to post them titties

22, athletic, hung, and horny

hit me up would love to see more

I aim to please

my boyfriend is on here way more then me, I've only started using Sup Forums the past legit like 2 days lol he wouldn't care if he saw the pics cause he told me to post and see if he spots me BUT I still worry about it getting connected to any other social media I may have.

whatchu got nuggah

>22, athletic, hung, and horny
And alone on Sup Forums

>my boyfriend is on here way more then me
Then why hasn't that fucker posted them yet?

trap threads are over there, faggot >>>>

lol he has posted pics of me elsewhere, I'm not sure about here, I don't think he has.. yet. lol

Then there is definitely no harming in posting them.

unless he spots this and loads ot up w ur insta, i think you're ok here grill. and if he don't care then do it!! were all watching this thread now. dont let us down op

>I don't think he has
Go slap the shit out of him for all of us.

Post the vagina faggot

It would be a hell of alot easier for all of us to masturbate if you would post your tits. Consider this.

Post belly ring, it is simple and I fucking LOVE belly rings

Something like this could work, probably

We are on to more important things then tattoos

its 2am, faggot. and im horny. shes hot. deal with it.

Ok jake, as you requested:
got you kik posted in the
trap
lonely gay
and
nigger
threads.

if op ever delivers....

>im horny
How can such a super stud be horny at 2am?

thats so pretty also! In between boob requests you guys are pretty good at this! :)

also slightly unrelated I'm still like thrilled some guy thought my boobs were good enough to have been purchased lol :D

Just get one that says:
"I'm stupid"

So when you're old and ask yourself why you have tattoos you'll be like... oh yeah.

Still waiting on that belly ring

For the love of god set them free so we can fap

obviously we have different views on tattoos and thats totally cool. there is a niceness to untouched skin, but I personally prefer tattoos.. they can be small, discrete and even hidden away but It adds a uniqueness that I really appreciate. other then my grandparents, and my underage sisters everyone I know has tattoos and each one means something to the person it is on. both of my tattoos mean something to me, I just am willing to let that go for something I find a little more aesthetically pleasing.

Requesting butthole. Unless you have a tattoo there your friends can identify

haha its not about you seeing the tattoo in the pic its about the fact that any pic I post is already connected to my original pic. if any of you guys happen to be good at computers and feels like being a jerk, I could find myself in a dilemma then. lol

I mean, I agree with wanting to see them, but since that wasn't your initial purpose I thought I'd contribute

>feels like being a jerk
You do know what Sup Forums is right?

You could just post it for 5 minutes then delete it

yeah thats kinda my point lol
you guys all seem really cool and nice so I feel bad but I mean, can't you understand my concerns? lol

lol you can delete stuff? I know I look stupid now, but I already said I've only been on here for like 2 days. lol

Can't you understand our needs.At the very least post a bra pic.

This!