We're still waiting, did you come back?

we're still waiting, did you come back?

Damn.who's this

brb

holy shit, plz someone have more of this chick

waiting for what?

Where is

yes, where is

Did you just save this one and not the other one that was posted right after? No clue who this girl is, but img search her and moar!

Got individual pics?

this is all i got, all from Sup Forums

thanks op. you delivered big time. sauce?

she looks so young... love it

dear god who is this delicious little semen demon

Thanks for postin

thanks anyway

Beautiful. Her tits look the eyes of a nine year old boy

Bump

yah, gonna have to bamp4sauce too

i wanna breed this chink

Bump for more

You are the fucking man

mega.nz/#!9hhSnCQR!q-pC5oBPoSGk_GpNfwy3RQvwIgjSk8iFzms2PIQ_idc

I'll just leave this here. :)

o.0 who's clickin' it? Deliver from inside for proofs

what's the key m8

It's a mega link you fucking retard.

and? I have never used that shit, but if you're insinuating that I'm not going to be able to fuck my computer with that link, you are ignorant of the world, good sir.

Are you 10 years old?

Lol it's literally a video of the chick in the pictures and if you Google the file name, there is a torrent with like 20 other videos of her.

again.... you fail to make a point, you simply have stated an obvious fact found in the link itself, and have hurled insults. Do you even have a point? Or are you simply copy-pasting these generic replies in multiple threads?

I'm 12 and wat is this

Google -> 338_24836_kate2_7-4k -> first link is a torrent and you can even see some screenshots.

>I'm 12 and wat is this

You replied to the wrong person... Anyhow, It's mega, which is one of the biggest file hosting sites on the internet.

If you've never heard of or used mega, you are like 5 or 60.

thank you.

I'm with you. I didn't know what this is and I sure am hell not going to click it without some other people's verification

it works. although i googled the 338_24836_kate2_7-4k and found a torrent file with more videos of her. didnt dl that though.

What the fuck? I just got 59 warnings from my firewall saying this was a virus. Fuck that mate.

Right? I know what mega is, but the link could be anything. Just because it's a giant file hosting site doesn't mean a damn thing, especially w/ no key provided means it's not even encrypted, so ISP can know what you are d/ling.
It's Sup Forums and people insult others that are suspicious of links?? Now I get why all the spam links are everywhere, seems people actually click 'em.

Anyways, I clicked it, is a video of the photoshoot as verified by user above Thanks,

oh, but I'm on linux. had to install a plugin to gstreamer to watch "mov" extension, but if isn't trolling, then lulz.

MODS MODS pleaae ban pedo fgts

He's trolling. It's a fucking mov file and it plays fine...

Story on this girl?

someone post the other photo shoots. wayy hotter.

Nothing too suspicious. Quick searches for keywords like worm, virus, etc. (comments in the code of an exe hidden inside the file, etc.) yield no results. exe itself comes up like 26 times, but out of 650 million bytes, that's about 217 million triples and 65 78 65 is exe so it seems about right.

And the magic # lines up with nothing but standard metadata following.

00 00 00 14 66 74 79 70
71 74 20 20 ....ftyp
qt
MOV QuickTime movie file

vs

00 00 00 14 66 74 79 70 71 74 20 20 00 00 00 00 71 74 20 20 00 00 00 08 77 69

I may or may not have autism.

MODS MODS MODS GET IN HERE

Holy fuck balls these are hot.

MDW I open them to full resolution in another tab.

that mega link is just a 600MB mov of a studio shoot of the pics within this thread. nothing special, cute chick, but no fucking nor sucking, just pretty much exactly what these pics above came from. (i used jdownloader to download, the .mov is called 338_24836_kate2_7-4k). was actually kinda disappointed at soft core nature

Post link or magnet?

link is up above, its a mega link,

My bad, thanks alot

I have my doubts about the legitimacy of your method. I trust the file, but comments are NEVER compiled and assembled in. That's their entire point. The only thing that gets compiled in as plaintext are static or initialized variables, as well as metadata packed into the executable for the operating system to decipher.

In short, your method only finds viruses and worms that explicitly use the string "virus" or "worm" either in a variable at runtime or the executable has a executable description that plaintext says "yes this executable is a virus"

im downloadin it now all are mov files

I'm gonna cum so hard to this.

Who is she?

Damn she is cute as all fuck.

Is this underage? Lol

what's the backstory to this?

This has been my fetish for a while now. Theres 1 model i really want to see like this

I know right?

Someone got a magnet link?

What is happening in this thread and where can I pay money for it's source?

Give me a sec...

Woops, you're right, no comments compiled in. Definitely was meant to be a "rule out the super obvious" and not a deep dive by any stretch, but thanks for the info.

Some user's girlfriend who did a photoshoot for him

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:03dec66a098b7cfd6afd50a7eb7ea534c7e22191

Did you get these from the thread posted earlier today

is there a photoset?

not today, 2-3 days ago
that's all

Did you get any of the new ones posted today?

11+ gig torrent. This is going to take forever.

sorry i just woke up 15 minutes ago

what? did I post the wrong hash? it should only be 60mb.

is there a backstory for this?

This is just the one video. There's a torrent with 11gigs of her.

>60mb
600mb

my bad

Sweet! Link?

It's not fully seeded. I'm stuck at 93%

epic post the good shit

FYI, she's posted in /mod/ on anonib under the LoM thread. Katie I think.

Post the link

Ah shit really? I've got 2 seeders and that's it.

/mod/res/35465.html

all softcore, but hot nonetheless.

I thought she looked like an old friend of mine, but then I remembered she's Asian and they all look exactly alike.

Blew my load to this. Hope you did, too.