Tell me, a humble minorityfag, the hardships of being a straight white man

Tell me, a humble minorityfag, the hardships of being a straight white man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OvlbBp84MLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being a straight white man doesn't make you immune poverty, disease or sickness

You stupid fucking (sand/taco/regular) nigger

We have to tolerate you fucking niggers.

>everyone who isnt a straight white male hates you
>everyone assumes youre racist
>everyone assumes youre sexist
>you cant be sad ever because thats not tough
>you cant ever do something nice for a girl without someone thinking youre trying to fuck her

i can go on op

Imagine having to compete on your merits alone, and other people getting pity-points for something out of anyone's control.

>white straight male
>has so much privilege i don't even know what to do with it
>might as well give it all up and let black guys fuck my white gf as reparations for slavery that my ancestors didn't even commit cause they also were LEGAL immigrants

2017, RIP white race for allowing this to happen and being this cucked

My wife bought me a brand new iPhone with a iPhone touches case.

I think that just about sums it up actually. Aka the new second rate citizen.

/thread

iPod* touches case

>hardships
Not any, really, it's just irritating that the rest of the world instantly assumes everything's your fault, and incompetents get chosen ahead of you because muh privileged status. NBD.

I think this sums it up much more nicely

This. Satisfied, OP?
Of course not. Niggers are never satisfied with us.

Only someone brainwashed enough to take this "argument" seriously believes in white privilege.

these are garbage memes

Niglets don't have fathers

LOL! Except in far too many black women are single moms, so there wouldn't even be a dad to talk about those things, plus the fact that their black daddy skipped out on his responsibilities as a father is what leads to higher crime rates in most urban black communities and therefore more run ins with the police, therefore more black men who commited crimes going to jail

Take your victim hood mentality memes back to your SJW circle jerk forums you scrub

>Ubermench
"Son, when a man loves a woman very much and they are married..."

>Nigger
"AYOO LAQWON FUCK DA PO LEESE TAKE DIS GAT AND RAPE DIS WHITE BITCH O HERE"

We don't focus on hardships or cry our eyes out at every turn. We just get shit done.

/thread

someone already /threaded it you fucking unoriginal nigger

that's not even funny, it's just an image representing the usual non-arguments used by left-loons.

AND they threaded it with dubs so take your shit /thread elsewhere you mindless cum guzzler

what about this?

/thread

Sorry, can't help.
I'm bi.
I will say, though, that being a blue eyed blonde kind of sucks if you're not a racist, because I'm constantly approached by dumb-ass klan fucks who expect me to be "one of us". I try explaining dozens of haplogroups being more accurate than three or four races, the human genome project not finding a "bicycle stealing gene" or "watermelon eating gene" and the psychological effect of growing up in a world that treats you like a second-class citizen where you have less motivation to stay clean because you're going to get blamed even if you don't do anything wrong.
But it's usually like talking to a tree. They stick to their "accredited" sources from 1962 and dismiss the idea of doing any research on the last half-century of biology and genetics so at the end of the conversation they're still the same and I'm "nigger-lover".

I'm a straight white male, I'm waiting on my free money, healthcare and housing

White guilt is basically a group of parasites taking joy in the fact that they're killing their host

White privilege is like flying first class, it looks nice but isn't actually better than coach. Only more comfortable and more expensive, you don't get anywhere faster and have no advantages over someone in worse seating.

Except you earn flying first class by buying it with your own money.
So white privilege is basically bot being a lazy pavement ape.

Only coddled children could relate that meme to their lives.

>leg room

Have you ever even flown first class? It's fucking excellent, especially overseas.

worth reading !!!!!!

>dozens of haplogroups being more accurate than three or four races
Except 19th-century ethnographers recognized probably a dozen major races, plus dozens of minor races and subraces.
You forget that people have been doing taxonomy for years.

stop flying United airlines you kike

Or a fence jumping beaner

i bet you it isn't, faggot.

I am funny, decent looking, have cool hair, and am in good shape. My mom molested me for years, I worry now I will never be able to have a normal relationship. It's so difficult to stay happy, even though everyone around me likes me more when I am. And I'm not even straight.

I have but you get to your destination at the same time

We have to listen to everybody else whine about not being us and tell us how we have privilege
>get's old being so admired

i wonder if these kids are living under a white or black goverment

It's difficult to tell, because they obviously expect someone to just hand them free shit.

Nonwhite people have more chances of being accepted into jobs and college than white people do, even if they don't qualify for it, because if they don't get hired, they can accuse the employers and colleges of racism.

Boarding first, leaving first, being attended to first, leg room to die for, never having to ride bitch in the middle, better seat quality, etc. Especially on the big ass transatlantic planes, being first class could save you 15 minutes over being towards the back.

Most of us are poor too. That's really it. The rich have everyone cucked to their unearned autism

But in the grand scope of things, 15 minutes is nothing compared to the rest of your 6-12 hour flight

this is what white priveledge looks like

I'm not white and even I know white privilege is a myth.

We have deal with you.

I'm pretty sure that's American privilege, it's not exclusively white

>straight
>on Sup Forums
Fuck off summerfag

that kys song was brilliant what's that dudes name again? bo burnham ofc

I'd rather fly third class. At least I can lift the armrest and lie down when there's no passengers next to me.

Could be a make or break depending on how close of a shave your connection is

I enjoyed my free ride through university and making 100k a year, thanks.

We can't complain about shit.

check out this short video youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Being a straight white male going to an elementary and middle school mostly comprised of hispanic kids wasn't fun. I got made fun of on a daily basis for being white and nobody liked me except for the few other white kids. Taught me at a very early age that racism isn't a one way street.

yeah but doesn't the burden of remembering that your great great great cousin was a house girl in the 1800's? that's gotta be awful.

this is the best vid that explains what its like to live with nigs youtube.com/watch?v=OvlbBp84MLU

I wouldn't say white privilege exists but I would say regular privilege does

you have to or else there is no one else to have the next civil war

So that's a hardship everyone faces, retard. Take common items and put them aside. That's like arguing you have to deal with getting sick or choosing what's for dinner.

Also having grown up and went to college, it was a real eye opener to see how many minorities were there on sports scholarships. My first semester as a freshmen I took the only math class that I needed for my degree (finite mathematics) and the majority of people there were african american seniors that needed to pass the class to graduate... I still had 4 years left...

Whites are the least racist. Mexico hates blacks and looks down on dark skin. It's the same in nearly every country whites being the only culture to mix with other cultures and not really think much of it.

>everyone who isnt a straight white male hates you
Everyone hates everyone. Most white people hate other white people let alone minorities and anyone who says they don't is a filthy fucking liar or a hippie
>everyone assumes youre racist
See number 1
>everyone assumes youre sexist
See number 1
>you cant be sad ever because thats not tough
Oh because black men can cry? Asian men can cry? Hispanic men can cry? No, that's being a man. If you're gonna cry, be manly about it. Don't sob in a corner with a pillow and hanky like a little bitch.
>you cant ever do something nice for a girl without someone thinking youre trying to fuck her
That's bullshit for one but also true on another. Because most men are either cucks by nature and will lick a girl's asshole clean just because she says so or they want to lick her asshole clean out of dominance.

This isn't the same hardship like being targeted for crimes at a higher rate because you're black (not black actually). Or being profiled because your skin and complexion naturally is more aggressive looking (black men). But everyone has issues. White women seem to be uglier on average (for the youth). Asian men look like little girls. White men are all fat losers or Chads or wannabe loser retard Chads. And the list goes on. Basically, everyone is a bitch and everyone is fucked.

Nigs really burning the candle at both ends.
Hate breeds hate idiot nigs.
Look at your home countries.
You should be kissing ass when you are protesting.
Go back to Africa if you hate it so much because soon we will leave and you will turn where ever you are into africa.
idiot nigs.

the only privilege that exists comes from money and being attractive. Sorry that whites are both of those things? Maybe next time dont get conquered so fucking easily.

We have to deal with you dumbfuck minorities and your constant whining. Waaah life is hard, waaah my ancestors sucked and now da white man iz keypun uz down. Just shut up already. You fucking minorities cry more than the average 3 year old, and its always the same shit. Go be bitches somewhere else.

>home country
>generations of family have never been to africa

WHITE FAGGOTRY HERE, FOLKS.

Tryna get a job these days when all a company wants is to diversify their workforce...

Not rich people

>tfw blacks preach about their "home" country
>>generations of family have never been to africa
D-d-double standards

in general whites really arent that racist we just see shit how it is.

Like during the Ferguson riots a lot of white people I KNEW werent racist were saying some pretty reprehensible shit because well nigs straight burning their OWN city.

If I were a PoC, I could blame institutional racism for my the fact that I'm a failure at life. But I'm white, so I have to admit that it's all on me.

Holy shit lel muh sides have hit orbit

Exactly this. White people are the superior race not because of some BS social standing but because we EARNED that shit.

We went to countries and were like "Do you de facto own this?" They said yes. They were fucking mistaken.

When you can find a minority country that can straight tangle with the whites you come find me cause last I knew 2 of the 3 super powers were white af.

Mexicans have the right idea though, just out breed us. Its working in pretty well for them in the south west.

So you became shit all on your own then?
Chicago
Baltimore
St Louis
Detroit
What do all of these have in common?

I feel like this pretty much sums it up tho. We are all failures, some of us just have other people we can blame for it.