"Step aside guys, we will save modern music"

>"Step aside guys, we will save modern music"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fKJ-tZMeG4
youtu.be/JKhE6on2VjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor man's E·MO·TION

Both are godawful poptimist garbage

My coworker played this album in full yesterday and I gotta say...
I honestly loved it

Their best album, but still just ok.

s/t is their best tbqh.

>cant tell the difference between pop and synthwave

s/t = bne > riot > al (inconsistent but highs are very high) > awkif

OP fell for the 'Paramore is good' meme

Wait I thought this was a meme thread?

you're right, they're actually great

> riot > al
Really? I recently revisited RIOT! and I can't stand to listen to it anymore (besides Miracle prob, muh teenage jam). Like, it's so washed out and stupid.

5/10, not better than Riot which is a solid 6/10. Told You So is a good track though.

only good pop album that came out this year

>modern
>sounds like some shit from 30 years ago
What did he mean by this

*makes best pop album of the decade*

"future" from s/t > al > "part ii" from s/t > riot > awkif > bne >>>>>>> everything else from s/t

>hayley will never cuck your gf
youtube.com/watch?v=4fKJ-tZMeG4

who /hardcore/ paramore fan here?

AWNIF>riot=bne>s/t>al I like them all

Pleb ratings

Their first two albums are their worst. They always belong at the end of a discography rating.

I wish people would stop saying modern when they mean contemporary

AL=bne>s/t>>>Riot>>>>>AWKIF

I'm pretty sure I've seen you before in other Paramore threads, because there's only like one user who ever praises All We Know Is Falling. :^)

Anyways, yeah, their debut is ridiculously underrated. "Here We Go Again" is perfect. Zac's opening drum groove with the four on the floor drum pattern along with Josh's super catchy guitar octaves is God-tier. Just everything about that song is great. It blows me away that the first song the band made is "Conspiracy". The last time Hayley sings "I've lost my power" is an 11/10 moment. "My Heart" is a great closer too and I've grown to really like the screams. I could go on and on about that album. It really deserves more recognition and it's surprising how young they were when all that material was written. I think All We Know Is Falling is still the most consistent Paramore album though After Laughter comes very close.

But, overall, yeah, I like everything they've made too. Have you ever listened to their B-sides? I just started listening to them several days ago and they're all great too. "This Circle" has to be one of my favorite songs by them now.

youtu.be/JKhE6on2VjE

Hello Cold World is a solid b-side. Maybe even better than many of their singles.

yes I've posted before. I love everything about the first album. I've listened to some of their b-sides, my favorites are "breathe" and "oh star"

Gee, thanks Hayley.

That photo is so pure

I could never get into the Singles. I like them, but I just never was a huge fan of the songs off it.

FACT: The Strokes already made this album back in 2011, and it's called Angles.

lol