Going to walk to the store for more booze in a min, keep me company/b/

Going to walk to the store for more booze in a min, keep me company/b/

Also general drunk bread

Stop drinking jew juice. It will fuck your life up

It already has, everyday drinking and benzo use, top tier degenerate

Guess my fellow alcoholics passed out already :(

what you drinking OP

On my last bit of whiskey bout to head to the store for beer, how bout u user?

jusy grabbed my bottle of whiskey, now I'm gonna start chain smoking cigarettes

Nice, I chain smoke like a motherfucker when I'm taking xanax too dunno why,what kind of whiskey?

don't take the xanax ya cunt. Wild Turkey 101, hbu

I kno faggot it's been fucking 3 days since last took it and pic related what my choice is

ooo, that's a nice one.

2 questions:
-what's the weather like out by you right now?
-do you browse other boards?

It's 75 and clear out now, nice night.
Yea browse a few pol x v adv fit k

So u can guess where I'm at, how's the weather where u are

65, calm, no wind. just sprinkled a couple minutes ago. I'm posted up in my barn right now.

I go on 8/pol/ mostly, Sup Forums, /vr/, /vp/

Why in the barn user?

because I love my animals, keeps shelter from rain, and my dog had to pee

plus being outside just feels absolutely natural

That's understandable wish I had somewhere other than my couch to post up at, I've only got two cats well there my wife's and cunts.

Kitty names? I have a Calico named Callie, she's 12 years old now. 2 outdoor cats, Lulu and Thomas. and Lu just had 6 babies a few weeks ago. they're adorable, but there's a runt and I worry for it.

you've married? how do you like it?

also, remember this: cats will hold a grudge for the rest of their life.

Inks and issac, my cat was an outdooor indoor cat came home one day with a big hole ripped in his stomach had to put him down wish the other two where as cool as him and as for being married it's been 11 years first 8 to 9 where good, honestly last couple have sucked, my kids I guess is what hold me down... hbu got a fam?

Yea, I don't treat them like shit or anything they are just really needy and wake me up to feed them or get treats because they have been spoiled

man, you must be at least 10 years older than me, unless you've got a bastard from Senior year. I have yet to make my family yet, I know I will one day, but now is not a good time. I'm out of work, a drunk, and don't meet women and refuse a facebook account and smoke weed and cigs.

also, allow me to incline on your wife troubles. have you fallen out of love because of busy schedules or are you bored of each other?

ah, the old "no, you play by my rules" trick. gotta love cats. starve them a day (or, throw them off schedule and don't feed them when they wish). then, feed them as you see fit, after all, one should not attack the hand that feeds them. control over the animal must be established even if it means "being mean" for a time.

as a man who has broken many a Steer (nutered male cow).

Had first kid at 19, and got two more, wouldn't say we are not in love anymore, I think when you've been with someone for so long and starting with kids young it brings stress, we have been through hell and back emotionally, financially and my using. We may willl prob be together till we die, it's just at this point I drink,smoke(both),and benzos everyday thats what makes me shitty I guess, she doesn't deserve it or me, but she will stay by my side through everything, her problems are all emotionally from her parents. Im pretty buzzed so dunno where I was going or what the question was so I gonna hit post

Kek fuck you, go meow at your mom for more tendies at 4am u fucking neck beard

Read that wrong user my bad

Hey if we 404 it because I'm off to the store meant a lot to me keeping me company user really, I'm serious, I'll try to keep responding, but if I don't thank u thank u thank u.

You two need another child, as it will reset your (male) problems in her mind and give you a fresh chance. if money is the ultimate problem; consider for a bit what money is. our money is all borrowed from the Federal Reserve. WE the US agree to pay back what we borrow (has never happened, we just get more in debt/poor). please consider this thought: the new baby is born, we're fucked, better put it up for adoption) no one but niggers would get to that point.

bye OP, this is n offending you

checked

hey just saw this, don't hate me. good bye forever user, don't forget that all Jews MUST be killed.

Godspeed brother

Ya fuck u, jk much love

Ignoring the Jewish part of the meme, if you hate the people in the 1%, why wouldn't you want to support changes that make sure no one, including them, get that much power?

Op here not who u responded to, but what changes you talking and how?

Guies?

Jews are a race of their own, Jews can get away with pretending to be white. If a Jew ever says "I'm white" to you, he is a liar, intentionally, 100% of the time.