LAR:Jared Goff falls to 0-7 as Rams' starter
WAS:Crowder finishes breakout year at 67/847/7
WAS:Vernon Davis revives career with 583 yards
WAS:Contract year: Garcon comes alive for 1,041
ATL:Matt Ryan throws for 331 yards, 4 TDs in win
DEN: Kubiak tells Broncos he is retiring due to health
NFL: Top 20 of draft order now set

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/01/49ers-announce-chip-kelly-has-been-fired/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chiefs

Who /12-4/ here?

we're all 0-0 in the playoffs, my friend

This thread will be pruned

AVENGE MEEEEE

Honestly bros, how fucked are the Patriots when Tannehill comes back in the playoffs?

You may only post in this thread if your team will win at least one playoff game this year.

Not so fast, Raiders.

WE FIRST ROUND EXIT NOW

Your team already lost freindo

n-next year will be our year r-right?

Whoever wins that match-up is basically gifting the Pats an AFCCG appearance.

I hope the Steelers at least shake off the rust an hopefully beat the Dolphins. It'll be a good game, look like they have their coach of the future in Gase. Regardless, the Pats seem primed for another run

how do the seahawks get fixed? fire bevel and get an Oline?

Today wasn't a playoff game, genius.

kek

Say it with me. MVP

I meant the MNF game, Jethro

Tell them to warm up before the first quarter.

>Chargers fire McCoy
>Chargers had a league high 24 on IR
>Chargers might be leaving for LA, a city that doesn't give a shit about them

Lmao being a San Diego sports fan is the worst

Steelers @ Chiefs

who wins

It truly is, but fuck Spanos.

He deserves all the shit he'll get in LA.

Chiefs meme a win

PICK NICK

MVP

WHO IS NUMBER ONE, Sup Forums?

TELL ME WHO IT IS.

Yes it fucking is. It hurts but I can't stop. Worst part is that if Spanos keeps the team here (which he won't) then the fans in San Diego will actually come to games again but he doesn't realize that.

We're coming for that 5th ring and there's nothing or no one that can stop us!

>mfw he had to stiffy his own man

was Vick really at the game today?

Dallas Cowboys

>then the fans in San Diego will actually come to games again but he doesn't realize that.

Not so sure about that. A lot of people are fed up with his antics.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
49ers officially have informed Chip Kelly he no longer is their coach, per source.

Official

>how do time stamps work
Welcome to the real world.

Is he... dare I say it.. the most valuable player of 2016?

Who fuckin cares?

Can't wait to see which C-USA college picks him up, user.

:^)

>Chiefs PR/WR Tyreek Hill's 95-yard punt return for a touchdown is the longest punt-return TD in Chiefs history. The previous long was 94 yards by Dexter McCluster in 2010 against the Chargers.

wew

LET'S GO LIONS

>The previous long was 94 yards by Dexter McCluster in 2010 against the Chargers.

The same McCluster... that is with the Chargers now.

#reekt

Do we have a current not-filled game thread?

lmao fuck McDropster

i've seen him drop a wide open pass when nobody was within 15 yards within him.

andy reid clock management

when are we going to know the schedule for next week games? its been so long since I cared about football past december

>everyone on nbc hating on the dolphins against the stillers

I'm gonna be mad if he doesn't MVP. Dude has a shit tier defense and still got 11 wins and a 2 seed. All while putting up some amazing numbers with the 7th highest scoring team in NFL history

If he just swallows his pride and decides to pick SD over LA people will care. People just don't want to come to the game while the team is actively spitting on them, but if they swallow it we'll get smug and go back to games

Adam Schefter
Adam Schefter – Verified account @AdamSchefter

49ers will retain Chip Kelly as HC for next season, per source

6:20 PM - 1 Jan 2017

Yeah him and a bunch of old Falcons. He and Roddy White rode out on the field together. I wish I had been there.

dante hall never returned punts?

Can he just ask under armor for a bra?

he did, he just didn't have the longest return.

I think Spanos has burnt too many bridges -- especially with letting Fabiani speak for him.

Are we experiencing the Patrick Ewing Theory in action with the Lions being without Megatron?

What the fuck is the Patrick Ewing theory?

>MFW the superb owl is Pats-Giants again and Pats win
>MFW third time's a charm

LGTSS
>niners

When a team performs much better after their star player leaves the team

Chip Kelly is the most phony fraudulent hack of a slimy scummy shit-eating con man ever to serve as a head coach in the history of the NFL

Fuck you for forsaking the eagles to be the perennial bottom-dwellers of the NFC East for years to come and I'm glad you got run out of San Fran in one year you smug autistic egomaniacal cunt

That white guy was yelling and cussing with spit coming out of his mouth while he grabbe Tate. What the fuck I like golden Tate now.

>KC #2
>OAK #3
>DEN out
>Dolphins in
wtf happened this year

Memes happened.

Knicks played better in the playoffs one year without Ewing than they did with him.

Since then when a team performs better without a star player it's call the Ewing effect and the idea is called Ewing theory.

Steelers v. Chiefs games probably go to the home team.

>A theory hashed by ESPN.com writer Bill Simmons and his friend Dave Cirilli. It that explains the reason why teams inexplicably become better after their star player leaves the team for any reason (trade, injury, etc.). Two elements must be present for a situation to be explained by the Ewing Theory: 1) The team has a star player who receives a lot of attention but never wins anything, and 2) The star player leaves the team and everybody writes the team off.
The Knicks lose Patrick Ewing to an injury in a 1999 NBA playoff series with the Indiana Pacers. Everyone writes them off. The Knicks then win three of the next four games and win the series to advance to the NBA finals.
TLDR:A theory that's says that a team is better off without its star player which is based off of Patrick Ewing getting injured in a playoff series while his team still won the series

Basically a good team that has a superstar (in the original case Ewing with Georgetown basketball) but doesn't really go anywhere, has said superstar get injured/leave the team in some way (in this case CJ's retirement) and suddenly the team performs much better without them (Georgetown won the NCAA championship when Ewing got injured just before the championship game, and the Lions, well, they're gonna make a decent playoff run for once in a generation.)

TYFREAK HILL

>Erasing the ghosts of the past

Let it be so!

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/01/49ers-announce-chip-kelly-has-been-fired/

>49ers announce Chip Kelly has been fired

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

needs one more ring on dat Pepe's hand in that case, friendo

Because the ball is forced to said individual and without that the team is more free flowing and other guys step up who were also talented.

I remember I called the 49ers going 1-15 or 2-14 and people laughed.

also happened in the 1999 NBA playoffs with Ewing against the Pacers

this is the future you chose when you got rid of AS11

I did too m8, just not on Sup Forums

Wew lad

Why is that the Giants can buy their entire defense and end up with one of the best defenses in the league and the Jags do the exact same thing and their defense sucks?

>implying anyone else deserves the MVP

The Raiders' offense fell off of a cliff in the three games where he's left the field and even bounced back in the one of those three where he returned. Everyone else in the MVP race should be competing for OPOY.

>2.85 (two point eight five) yards per attempt

can anyone answer this question?

I want to know if I am working during the game

What is Andy Reid's total walking distance?

>black monday

More like Black 6pm

Brady could retire right there and I'd be fine with it. Finally beating the team that gave you so much frustration and surpassing Montana at the same time. That's a great way to go. He obviously won't but it would be cool for him to go out on top.

Fuck you for making me laugh.

You're welcome

>the Jags

found your problem here

(they're 6th overall in total defense and 4th in passing yards allowed, but 25th in PPG so it still kinda stands)

Who is left for monday?

idk about the exact schedule yet but there should be one AFC and one NFC game on saturday and the same on sunday

lowest ranking seeds hosting games should be saturday, highest on sunday

can't get sorted properly until GB@DET is a final

kek

>the Missouri Hammer and THE HAMMER in one building

>Warrick Dunn in a falcons uniform

>Jerry Glanville still wearing cowboy boots

never change, Coach

Crump looks like he was hurriedly pulled over to take the pic