Sup Forums my gf and I sex life has become stale

Sup Forums my gf and I sex life has become stale
Want to convince my gf to try a threesome w/me and another guy how do I go about doing so?
We've been together for over 3 years and have a kid together both 21.
Pic related it's her

Either go to couples counseling or end it. Once it's stale you need to figure out more shit than just that. A threesome will make it worse.

i agree with earlier
go to counseling
threesomes only make it worse
i speak from experience

That's pretty gay

She's to shy to go to a counselor. Like when she's super horny she wants down for anything but most night when we have sex it's just meh. And the threeesome idea with her would be so I can convince her to have a threesome with us and another girl so I can fuck another girl without technically cheating on her.

Dont be fag, if it's a threesome do ffm.

"Hey, that's pretty manipulative."

Lmao but idk how to bring it up to my gf without her feeling awkward. She's told me before that sex should be between two people so idk how to convince her. I live in the Tampa Bay Area and I'm thinking about trying to buy some roofies for her but idk where to get those at

Just end it and find a new chick and get a damn vasectomy. When you get bored after, just find a new girl.

Then let her sleep with me, I'm in Pinellas County.

It sounds like she has bad pussy Id end it OP

I'm in Tarpon Springs where are you and do you have access to roofies?

Here's her pussy but I love sucking on her lips

I think I need to see more of her before I can give advice

No I don't have access to roofies I'm not a fucking rapist. I meant that maybe she needs some strange just to satisfy that wanderlust and show her what she has. St. Pete is where I'm at.

Coming from guy 7 years into relationship. Shit dosnt just go stale, it goes stale for a reason find out what it is just talk that shit out.

We have had our ups and downs like all, but you just gotta find out, just to give some examples from my end, my gf was loosing her figure a bit and i was not getting turned on, talked that shit and turns out it was largely due to me not being the nicest and taking her for granted so she started to not give a shit as well, and as a result i would give less of a shit. Something like this is an endless cycle but we both threw everything out in the open, and now we are full back on track fucking like rabbits with every toy and device known to man.

Threesome will make it worse, threesome is something you do when your both super happy and content with each other, not bored and fed up it will just cause more problems.

That's all I'm posting
Sorry just another fetish of mine

We'll we did move from Michigan to Florida in march but that was something we have been talking about since last year. Our sex life started going down the drain since she's been pregnant like before she got pregnant we would fuck 2-3 times daily. Tonight she was telling me how her iud implant has been known to slow down sex drive. Mommy pages on Facebook plus some of her own research

ahh that sucks, ye we did a lot of research on implants and decided against them in the end.

Sorry to say this but if its just a hormone thing there is fuck all you can do.

Implants are not quite this bad, but imagine having your balls cut off and then you loose your testosterone. You aint gonna have a sex drive. My advice would be get that shit out. I have seen so many problems of different kinds caused by implants. This being a fairly common one, well more to the point abnormal hormones.

She was on the depo shot when she got pregnant so that's out of the question and she doesn't want to have to take a pill every single day either. She loves being cummed in.

Only 3 years and the sex is stale?

I've been at this shit for just over ten years and we still keep it spicy. You definitely need to see a counselor.

Get cut son.

she's a fine piece and I would personally rail and or make her a mother if I wasn't already paired off myself. count yourself lucky and rejoice

threesome just to get new pussy is terrible idea. imho opening relationship at all is generally a shitty idea. new pussy is only new the first time. start meditating on what's missing from your sex life. we all get the itch and there's always a new ass to oggle but ffs there's a lot of really kinky shit you can do with an ltr a new piece wouldn't dream of, esp on the first go. stop reminiscing about entry level, end game is where it's at.

dude above was right, if relationship and material circumstances are both good it greatly increases sex potential. work on your interpersonal communication. with modern electronics and need for constant entertainment, that is suffering a lot.

preggo sex was best sex I've ever had bar none. I'm truly sorry for your lots fam. iud sucks ass, fucks with hormones so reduces desire and I keep poking it with my fingers and cock and it's super unsexy. advanced birth control like that is for guttersluts, not normal women.

fuck counseling, do not pay some kike doctor to tell you it's all your fault. if that's what you need call your mother in law.

Get her drunk tie her up and rape her bum hole