So every time Trump does what the media brands a "PR disaster" or what have you...

So every time Trump does what the media brands a "PR disaster" or what have you, Sup Forums always makes some fantastic mental gymnastics to try and explain why said "fuck up" is infact a masterful move by the apparently Machiavellian chess master that is Trump.

What I'm wondering is, how many of you actually buy that, and how many are just memeing?

I mean not every fuck up can be some premeditated master stroke, people are falliable

How many of you are actually that scared of the notion that the god emperor made a fuck up that you're not willing to admit it?

>Inb4 shill
Not everyone who criticises Trump is a shill. I would have thought you wouldn't want a hug box where no one dare insult the mighty Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/G59mNNfLZx8
mediatakeout.com/298067/donald-trump-wasnt-always-a-racist-meet-the-black-model-who-he-used-to-date-shes-stunningly-beautiful-and-yes-we-have-nekkid-pics-of-her.html?mobile=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most recent example being that thing with the taco bowl and cinco de mayo

Apparently that was Trump trolling liberals, and not just missing the mark.

Why would we be scared? We're anonymous, there's no attachment to any concept of consistency.

Trump is effective no matter what you think now, and it's likely you, too, will grow to like him after a while. Be careful, bong. Not everything is as it seems at face value.

Oh I've never doubted he's effective, the denial from the MAGA campaign to his faults though is fucking hilarious

>being this butthurt because you don't know the best words

Look at the results of his shitposting

He won the nomination and now people are calling him up to apologize.

If thats not genius I dont know what is.
Take Taco Bowl for example. Look at those likes and reposts. The man is a grade A troll.

I'm sure taco bowl was completely was intentional.

Because they're not disasters. How can you claim they are when nothing bad has come of them, by contrast it would seem his flamboyant, and ostantacious comments have done nothing but help his campaign. Don't worry though, it's understandable a low-IQ loser like you wouldn't understand what the Don does

He ate a taco bowl and got three full days of news coverage for it.

The man knows what he is doing.

Then what arw you talking about? What fuck ups are you specifically trying to address?

The exact millisecond when it is announced that trump has won the presidency, all of you moronic shills will be infinitely butt blasted. And in that exact split second of a moment, I will first not be thinking about trumps victory, but instead how eternally ass pained the shills will be for 4-8 years

>t. increasingly nervous man who just voted for a Paki

he doesn't know user, you shouldn't even waste your time.
OP is the type of "are you fucking kidding me?" liberal who can't wrap his head around why people support Trump because he doesn't listen to anything more than the soundbites and mainstream media

he trademarked "make american great again" 4 years ago

what do you think?

He didn't even eat it, just stuck a fork in it and smiled.

>god emperor made a fuck up
LOL retard he is talking about you in this picture and you are to dumb to understand the goal of his tweets

Something wrong with saying the truth?

Trump fucks up all the time. The reason I put up with it is that he is gonna build that fuckin wall. All I want is for us to fix the immigration crisis. Tired of hearing people speaking spanish in my hometown, which is a north eastern town. If the spics are all the way up here the problem is out of control.

Trump has got someone proofreading/helping him with his tweets now, I think.

I was being sarcastic user

>A lie is a lie until it becomes truth.

>If enough people believe in something it becomes the new truth.

>Only through the strength of those with strong enough will, will a truth revert back to the lie it once came from.

Understand those three points and you will understand how we made trump a god.

In the end no matter what he says he gets about 8000% more media coverage than anyone else. Eventually people say hey if this guys so bad Ima go listen to one of his speeches... which leads them to promtly order a MAGA (tm) hat

In other words, meme magic

every single time he's fucked up, his lead has increased.

>ford: 127
Bullshit. I heard his IQ was decidedly average, 110 at best

The results speak for themselves. Every time the media says "Trump said 'X', his campaign is going to be over!!!!" it turns out he only ends up doing better in the polls.

Did you see his shit-eating grin?

I fully expect Trump to make mistakes. All humans make mistakes. That said, I believe in Trump because of the brutal honesty and common sense that he brings to the White House. We need that.

LITERAL hate speech

Expert trolls can spot a troll. We perceive his masterful trolling.

I hate shills so much.
I hate their intellectual laziness.
I hate their inability to get to the fucking point.
I hate the fact that they are actually paid money to do this.
But probably the real basis of the hostility is a feeling of insult, that they honestly thought they could talk me out of deeply held convictions, using language this shitty.

I hope it's mostly memeing. I don't think most of his fuck ups are masterful calculations. I think he does it on accident and it works because people want to like him. He's a likable person. I do think he has the perfect personality for this election. The mistakes augment the whole package.

>some fantastic mental gymnastics

it's not mental gymnastics if the results are always indicative of said fuckup being in actuality a positive for Trump

everything the left thinks is a death blow ends up invigorating his base

that's what happens when people stop listening to the kike media

>Machiavelli
Do you even know his basic teachings?

You fucking rotherham

His poll numbers went up every time he "got stumped". If you have been paying attention since the beginning of the election it's pretty obvious that Trump is playing the MSM like a fiddle. His tactics are outlined in The Art of The Deal if you want to learn more.

>I mean not every fuck up can be some premeditated master stroke, people are falliable
it is with Trump. He calculates his risks and outcomes. For example, he knew The Taco bowl tweet would generate controversy and a lot of buzz in the liberal circles but could never backfire to hurt him in anyway. Some of bait attempts have not worked but it fails to backfire or hurt him.

>The exact millisecond when it is announced that trump has won the presidency, all of you moronic shills will be infinitely butt blasted. And in that exact split second of a moment, I will first not be thinking about trumps victory, but instead how eternally ass pained the shills will be for 4-8 years

Fucking this. Sup Forums will be an amazing place that day. I can only imagine the Huffington Post headlines, lol.

Bill Clinton really was a smart motherfucker if you ever heard him do academic speeches back in his glory days.

Just look at the outcome dumbfuck.

The taco thing made him more popular.

One time is an accident. He does shit like that over and over and over.

>So every time Trump does what the media brands a "PR disaster" or what have you, Sup Forums always makes some fantastic mental gymnastics to try and explain why said "fuck up" is infact a masterful move by the apparently Machiavellian chess master that is Trump.

Who's the GOP nominee?

Guess what that means? Sup Forums is always right.

You're the one who needs to explain why you're sucking the media's cock and believing every little word they say.

Trump isn't a master planner. He just seems that way because he has natural talent as a negotiator and publicity hound that he's honed over the years.

See what you are not getting is that dumb people dont understand Trump. They dont know him. He is playing a magnificent game of cat and mouse and the media always takes the bait. He does a lot on purpose. He fools people thinking that he has absolutely no chance of winning and then he wins. He is a drunken master. There is no way that picture of him was done "on the spot". He knows every picture released of him has an impact on his image. He brands his enemies, he plays dumb and then when you think he is vulnerable he atttacks.

Thats why liberals dont have anything on him. Thats why the best thing they have on him is "racist!" Or "he's mean!"

The people who support Trump are stupid.

Trump is loutish and rude, and they like that.

Frankly, his supporters aren't capable of mental gymnastics. Take a look at There are people here who genuinely believe that, if you don't agree with them, it is because someone is paying you to disagree with them.

This is the caliber of intelligence that you are addressing.

There is nothing to be done about these people.

>Disaster
>PR nightmare
>fuck up
>Winning on nothing except the support of the people despite the rest of the country trying to stop him
>This will be the end of Trumps campaign post #2456

Look if it doesn't hurt him it's not a fuck-up. It's that simple. His abortion shit was a fuck-up, the taco stuff wasn't. Just because liberals freak out over something doesn't mean it's a fuck-up.

What Trump has done is make it so people are on his side almost on principle, so the more others attack him, the more the people like him. They have lost trust in the media etc. so when the media attacks him, it's that "oh this corrupt shill media is at it again".

It doesn't fucking matter if it's some calculated move or if he does everything on instinct. It's just not a "fuck-up"

INCREASINGLY

NERVOUS

what if his misspelt tweets are done on purpose to make him seem more human, relatable and less scripted?

compare to hillary's fake as shit spanish tweets when she doesnt even speak spanish

>I heard

MAN

>Sup Forums always makes some fantastic mental gymnastics to try and explain why said "fuck up" is infact a masterful move
His numbers always go up. No gymnastics needed. You lose.

A lot of the controversial stuff he said so far really was cold and calculated. He created this larger-than-life persona which helped him to become a successful businessman. Just check out the Art of the Deal. He self-funded his campaign, so he played the media to get 2 billion dollars worth of free coverage. He doesn't actually believe that Cruz's father was behind the murder of JFK for instance. This was just a way to bully that guy out of the contest.

Some of his actual fuck ups are the flipflops on abortion and that tweet of Ted's wife. That really hurt him with women.

Trump has surpassed all expectations. He won a landslide victory in the primaries. People like OP said he had no chance.

He kicked your ass OP. He is a political genius, evidenced by his victory.

>explain why said "fuck up" is infact a masterful move by the apparently Machiavellian chess master that is Trump.

If he isn't why is he winning?

>W Bush
>124
doubt.jpg

You can't samefag your memepost, retard.

That's the opposite of how that works.

>Not everyone who criticises Trump is a shill. I would have thought you wouldn't want a hug box where no one dare insult the mighty Trump
weird how you felt a need to point that out

Biggest thing that comes to mind is when he imitated the disabled reporter that I'm pretty sure he met a decade ago.
But I really, really, do not care.
No "mental gymnastics" took place. I like the guy. Have yet to see him do something that puts me off.

Becaus it's true. You faggots cover your eyes and ears whenever someone dares even question Trump as evidenced by this thread.

What is the age old saying?

People fear what they don't understand?

So Trump must understand a lot of things niggy nogs couldn't ever dream of understanding.

No wonder they call him racist!

They are niggers!

>Omg he's so rude like seriously it's 2016.
You sound like such a beta.

>quick, divert!
How sweet. You mixed up accusing people of being "shills" by finding some other names to call them.

It's adorable how mindless you people are.

cover our eyes and ears by pointing to the reality of what happened.

But according to you and OP, the "true" reality of the situation is that trump has no chance and is an idiot.

Who's covering their eyes, user?

>Jefferson scored a 153.75

neato, didn't know they had an IQ test back in the 1700's

>Only limp wristed cucks are allowed to run for office

-Limp wristed cucks of the world

Are you going to call me sweetie next?

Highly skeptical he has an IQ that high. It's clearly above average, but 154 is absurd.

The results speak for themselves. Remember how retarded liberals got over that whole "le Germany is in France" thing? And as it turned out, they all just had shit reading comprehension? He's being very subtle about it but the shit he does exposes the SJW movement for how ridiculously childish and ignorant they truly are. Same with this issue.

Look, OP. You're coming to us because you're not intellectually equipped to understand what is going on with Trump and his rise to power. Your defense mechanism to this is to tell others they are wrong about something that is clearly right. For, how can it be right if you cannot understand it. You and your ego need a therapy session. Leave pol out of it. Just because your brain is unable to process the light years and layers above your capacity on which Trump is operating, doesn't mean there is a problem with someone else. The problem is your feeble mind. I wish you luck.

It's not about whether he has a chance. It's about whether or not you're dumb enough to give him one.

This is as far as you retards have thought it through. "He's loud and rude! I want him in the White House!" He's a d-list, reality-tv star. And you people want him running the free world 'cuz he's also a dick.

Sup Forums is always right. Why is it that hard to understand?

Dumping irrefutable evidence trump is a democrat new York liberal zionist

1/1

Trump shills get ready to start squirming in anger

>So every time Trump does what the media brands a "PR disaster" or what have you, Sup Forums always makes some fantastic mental gymnastics to try and explain why said "fuck up" is infact a masterful move by the apparently Machiavellian chess master that is Trump.

And then his poll numbers go up.

Maybe our specific reasoning is wrong but the media has about a 0% track record of correctly predicting the outcome of his so-called "PR disasters."

2/2

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

US is the land of mental gymnastics, just look at the justification of pretty much every war they have been in

>Dumping irrefutable evidence trump is a democrat new York liberal zionist
>unable to understand the best way to take apart a system is from the inside.
next.

>It's not about whether he has a chance. It's about whether or not you're dumb enough to give him one.

No, the OP is about trump's "media disasters" that, if one consults reality, aren't actually media disasters.

I.e. the stupid ones are the press, and you apparently, for thinking that trivial things are important.

We agree with his policies you dumb cunt, no one would be supporting Trump if he was a liberal asshole.

You think he's a mean person and your vagina can't take the pain so that's why you don't like him.

Don't project what you're focused on to others.

We want him to win because he opposes the established political class, which we dislike. The fact that the man is an anti-PC shock jock is icing on the cake.

How do we know his IQ is 156? What record says this?

3/3

youtu.be/G59mNNfLZx8

I dont buy most of the explanations given, i think they all have the same motive. He's outrageous on purpose because that gets him popularity which gets him support.

You aren't pointing out reality. You're putting a spin on things. You don't know his intents since he hasn't communicated them. You read into his actions and apply the meaning you want to them.

What policies? He hasn't offered any that are coherent. His tax plan he can't pay for? His wall he can't pay for? Immigration reforms that are unconstitutional?

Fuck off, shill.

Warton entrance exam results

Jesus dude, go to his website for fucks sake. Don't be a retard. I thought this whole meme response was done for months ago.

WHY DON'T YOU SHILLS UNDERSTAND IT HE HAS MASTERED MEME MAGIC EVERYTHING HE DOES IS TO CHANNEL THE MEME MAGIC

>What I'm wondering is, how many of you actually buy that, and how many are just memeing?
No truth exists until it is memed into existence.

Except he doesn't oppose it. He is one of the special interests who buys your congressional representatives. And it's not icing on the cake when the job he's applying for is to be the country's chief diplomat and spokesman. It's the opposite of a qualification.

The reality is that the press's repeated claims of media disasters that will end trump's campaign are completely bogus.

The reality is that the press's propaganda machine doesn't have as strong a hold on the american people as they believe it does. And the same goes for you.

>The people who support Trump are stupid.
>Trump is loutish and rude, and they like that.
It could never be because people actually agree with what he says, right? You smug liberals and cuckservatives are really fucking ridiculous. Always signaling, belittling everyone else, and feigning some type of moral and intellectual superiority.

were smart enough to realize hes the only real candidate that's willing to put in the work to make our country great again.

he's not perfect. but he is the best chance we have of seeing our nation become great

I want jobs, I want a future. I want illegals out, I want that wall built, I want the government to become more efficient, I want them to use the tax dollars they steal from me and everyone else be used for shit other than feeding and housing minorities
I don't want ''free healthcare'', I want to be free to choose my healthcare. I'm tired of getting robbed by the government that doesn't create situations for opportunity for its people. no ones putting US first, because apparently were so fucking privileged we don't deserve it.

How degenerate are we that literally nothing we can think of would be shocking from this cult leader's mouth?

4/4
Trump is an oil drilling race mixer who had a nigger fiancee. Was ready to have mullato nigger babies with her.

Donald chump shills please make excuses for this one. Your excuses always make me laugh.

mediatakeout.com/298067/donald-trump-wasnt-always-a-racist-meet-the-black-model-who-he-used-to-date-shes-stunningly-beautiful-and-yes-we-have-nekkid-pics-of-her.html?mobile=1

Source

I wish I could get paid to shill for vertical farming and plasma arc gassification desu, why do shills only ever get paid to shill for things that won't benefit humanity?

You didn't notice the Mexican shit was surrounded by a wall?

What you say you don't want is all in his platform