Why do musicians have such shit tier, uninformed political opinions?

>hurr durr conservationism is bad!
>refugees are not evil!
>le climate change is real
>dude weed lmao

Any one rec some good conservative bands? Any artists known /ourguy/ supporters?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nico
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your ma

rude

Liberalism is a mental illness desu.

Serj Tankian and Zach De La Rocha hold these opinions and are from uninformed

Why don't you just run away? :)

Artists are people who live life without working. Of course they lean left heavily.

>Zach De La Rocha

This guy modeled the mansion he's living in on Pacino's mansion in Scarface. He really is that fucking embarrassing.

Run away from what? We won, shill ;)

I don't think I've ever heard an artist say this. If anything they're more likely to be econuts.

Conservatism isn't what the problem is. Far right reactionaries are.
Refugees are not themselves evil. Taking refugees have been a staple of the west, unless you're suggesting it was wrong to take in Jews during WW2.
Climate Change is a overwhelming consensus in the scientific community. The only people who deny it are quacks.
Whether you like marijuana or not policing it is a huge waste of time.

Sounds like you're the retarded one here, mate.

Most hit it big when they are young so they don't really grow up. Why would they need to?

So did Hitler, look what happened to him! Had a bad day in 1945! :)

>unless you're suggesting it was wrong to take in Jews during WW2

>le trump is hitler
kys this is exactly why trump won lmao you niggers will never learn

>Tory psychopath detected
You really should get help for your mental issues! Just trying to help! :)

i wish i could go back to being this naive
it was a much comfier time in my life

>He has a folder of images from blacked.com
>Calls other people cucks for not being threatened by (((them)))
wew

What did I say that you found objectionable?

Nope, i'm happy and non-psychotic, unlike you. See a doctor, it's marvellous the help you can get noawdays! Just trying to help!:)

Lucifer I will not be fooled by your Satanic quads

>babby's first realization that artists tend to be liberal

To try and stir this away from a political argument (which I know is the reason OP made the thread, but fuck him) here's a list posted here the other day of right-wing artists and their bands

>doesn't agree with me
>must be naive
How's the superiority complex you retard?

great idea for a chart, too bad most of that music is garbage, except pet sounds of course.

I am more into asian males desu senpai

Creative people tend to be high in trait openness, which is also linked to leaning left.

>people who "us-vs-them" this hard
why

Conservatives tend to discourage artistic pursuits, which means a lot of musicians lean left

Joy division weren't right wing
>inb4 Ian voted for thatcher as a protest vote
Protest vote implies he would usually support the opposite party

It's a pretty big stretch to call most of that music conservative. This is pretty much "albums where one of the members became a conservative at some point in their life" and I have no idea why anyone would go through the trouble of seeking that out.

The conservative presence on this website is desperate and pathetic. Conservatism is fine but specifically on this site it's based on contrarianism

>conservationism
>he means conservatism

A Sup Forums faggot is retarded, how shocking

You can tell it's a phoneposter as it's obviously an autocorrect error

I could understand wanting to listen to some music that represents your political views, but it feels fucking stupid to go through that trouble to identify non-left artists making albums that don't even hold any of those messages.

Autism

And not even in the meme sense. Their poor understanding of social behavior and norms doesn't allow for a complex and wide spectrum, it has to just be ome side or the other.

Literally every frogposting faggot is a middle american autistic teen

>visits Sup Forums once
>thinks his political opinions are 'informed'
joj

to be fair, user who made that seemed to just like making charts based on themes in general

Alternatively, a person who makes an otherwise retarded-ass post is in fact a fucking retard

His and Tom Morello's combined net worth is close to $60 million.

you forgot nico

>Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Nico performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.[23]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nico

is there even one right-wing lyric on The Queen Is Dead?

Freak Out! >>> Pet Sounds

I get all the others except weed but climate change? Is this bait?

>Taking refugees have been a staple of the west,

A certain kind of refugee, not just anyone.

>refugees are not evil!
>dude weed lmao

Any one rec some good conservative bands? Any artists known /ourguy/ supporters?

Yes, like someone who is trying to escape war - e.g. Syria.

>another political bait thread the mods won't delet
>46 replies
>20 posters
neck yourselves

Hot weather getting to ya? :)

RUNAWAY FROM ME BABY ;)

I would love if it Sup Forums would leave

They can't leave, this is the only place they get any respect

One can dream. But in all seriousness they really need to keep their shit on their own board.

do you know what the word "conservationism" means? are you contradicting yourself on purpose?

They're brigading hard today. I made a thread about it, but it was removed. I assume that means they reported it

I'm getting to the point of crashing this website.

>refugees are not evil!
>dude weed lmao
Implying any if this is false. Conservatives can't make or comprehend good music. Fuck off back to your containment board

conservacucks and alt righters need to go
keeping falling for your shills
neither party is any good