Has anyone bought weed off the internet? what was your experience when doing so? and how did you do it?

has anyone bought weed off the internet? what was your experience when doing so? and how did you do it?

Bumping

bumped

I used to buy off the Silk Road when it was still around. This was around 2012 I guess. Never got ripped off, never sketchy. US postal service as the best drug dealer I ever had.

Kek

this. best herb Ive had, but cost more.

yes, plenty of times on AlphaBay

Some of the best stuff I've ever head, no doubt.

What you do is this: you buy some bitcoins, you create an account on the Darknet market of your liking, you send your purchased bitcoins to the adress provided by the respective market
You can tumble them before sending if you like, but there's no proven risk if you don't. I usually do, but whaevs.

You decide what product you want to buy, you check the vendors ratings. You encrypt your adresd or the adress of your drop with the vendors pgp key...

bamm, 1-2 weeks later the mailman stuffs your illicit goods into your mailbox lol

I had a friend in Ottawa do it.

Came in a box, everything was sealed, similar to price on the street, and high quality stuff. Said their never going back.

My college buddy and I are trying it when we both go back to school.

Someone please post a link to a guide for all this stuff or make one

I'm retarded

>summerfag b8

this sounds great. im an anti-social basement dweller so this is perfect

Never said I wasn't.

But in honestly, I bought such a large amount of pot at a discount that I am probably good till school starts.

Weed is so easy to come by why the fuck would you risk ordering it online

I buy some like every two weeks or so. M2go ;)

this, literally everyone smokes weed now. just ask your fellow classmates, they probably know a dealer

>>actually talk to someone
Lol

that honestly sounds amazing i really want to try that shit

Who sells 10gr and gives just 3 because everyone's a fucking idiot. It's not that easy to find any legit dealer every fucking place around the world.

I travel all over for work and never had a problem sourcing it anywhere I've been maybe in some Taliban controlled shit hole it would be but then getting mail constantly there would be just as difficult

a friend of mine has started buying online recently, seems more legit than a street dealer honestly.
Came in the post 4 days later, triple vacuum sealed and packed with cardboard all around it, according to him.
Another friend also bought seeds online and just grows his own, which if it wasn't a felony where I live, I'd be more inclined to try. Also ends up with a pretty hefty amount of weed per plant, especially considering it's free as opposed to paying $150ish for a half oz on the street in Aus.

I've bought LSD online lots of times and NEVER had any kind of problem.
The few people I know that buy/sell any kind of acid on the street have no idea what are they buying/selling. Online you know what you get, and top quality. Also whatever you find on the street is like 3 times the price on the Internet.

because everyone here is a kid going to school. way to think outside of your own small bubble

>Online you know what you get
nigga what?

yes, it's indeed perfect for the customers

the vendors not so much

What are the .onion links for where you guys buy?

It's definitely worth delving into that world, even if it's just to 'broaden your horizon'

there are plenty of guides. check out the darknetmarketnoobs subreddit on...well, reddit

it all seems way more complicated than it is. I personally don't do much regarding darknet etc. because bitcoin transactions have been taking way too long lately. I'm considering to switch over to monero entirely

to sum it up folks, the great thing about darknet markets is, they're basically like amazon or ebay. You've got to be a little more cautious and learn not to fall for vendors on an exit scam

for reals just type alphabay or hansa market or whatever in google and they'll give you the onion link

Canadafag here. I buy online exclusively now. Much better quality than the bush weed I'd often find on the street. Search reddit for mail order marijuana (MoM). You'll find lots of community vetted outlets. Although I imagine it is more risky in some countries, here the risk is pretty low. The place I buy from even has loyalty points and sales. Very similar or better prices than the dealer.

that's what you have the rating system for
besidesif you feel you're being ripped off you can just dispute the order and the funds remain in escrow

always use escrow if possible

yes but you still need to be carefull
when you know the good people, offline is really better, just don't buy to some random in the street

Pretty easy in Canada

Meetup for a "date"

Also, blowjob is possible.

>not having your medical card nor living in san diego
I cri 4 u

Why would you buy anything but seeds online??????????