Adderall is good for increasing your attention span, but what else does it do?

Adderall is good for increasing your attention span, but what else does it do?

I hear that it hurts your appetite and that it helps lessen your social anxiety. Is it true that adderall helps with social anxiety? Does anyone here know from using it?

What?
what?
what do you think?

Yeah, some people won't shut the fuck up when they're on amphetamines, so yeah, it helps with social anxiety.

It only helps you if you have DIAGNOSED add/adhd. I know from personal experience. DO NOT, AND I REPEAT DO NOT, fuck around with adderall. It used to work for my add/adhd, but in my later years, it just amplified the effects of my disorder. It's mostly for children tbh, and should really not be used for young adults/adults unless there are certain circumstances

i take it i have adhd an it does cut ur apppetite

This. Also, yeah, you don't feel the need to eat, but I would say it's important to eat whilst taking addy. Treat it like the limitless drug. Take it in the mornings and remember to eat and stay hydrated.

It gives me shriveled drippy dick when I take it.

are you outta yo got damb mind? it fucks children up and I don't know why anyone would be stupid enough to put their kids on it. I started in middle school and spent most of my time in highschool repairing the damage done because of it.

To answer your question op, I think it makes social anxiety much, much worse when used in "therapeutic" add doses. When you abuse it (like I did later on in HS) it definitely helps and will make you talk nonstop.

Abuse, dependence, addiction, dry mouth, headache, hostility, nausea, cognitive impairment, severe anxiety, lack of appetite, teeth grinding, dizziness, increase heart rate, heart palpitations, rapid breathing rate, hypertension, erectile dysfunction, irregular heartbeat, paranoia, hallucinations, violent behavior, cravings for the drug, compulsive drug-seeking behavior, convulsions, respiratory problems, loss of coordination, obsessive behavior, suicidal ideation, death.

Cool things is so baaad

>It only helps you if you have DIAGNOSED add/adhd.
OP here. I was, but so were a ton of other kids. I'm a young adult now, and I don't really take it anymore. I've always had a super low dose though.

>It's mostly for children tbh, and should really not be used for young adults/adults unless there are certain circumstances
Yeah, the circumstance is that I have a presentation. I'm thinking about taking 3 times the dose I was used to so that I can counteract the stage fright.

it increases your attention span, makes you have extremely good reflexes/reaction time, makes you read faster, helps anxiety and depression, but also gives you a headache and destroys your appetite, i've used it 3 times

I have a RX for 60mg a day (2 XR30mgs a day) I'm still overweight, I actually have gained weight. I still have bad social anxiety, but it's noticeably better when I'm on it. Downside is that it's raised my blood pressure substantially. It helps with many other issues I have hence the high dosage. I was on 90mg all last year.

>ITT I don't know what amphetamines are

Adderall will KILL your appetite. Depending how many mg you take, you might not eat for an entire day.

I'm prescribed 20mg but I only take them when I absolutely need to focus. Like if I'm on a 15 hour shift at work. I make sure to eat a big meal first.

As for the socializing... It could go both ways. I have bad social anxiety. When I'm on adderall I don't shut the fuck up. So I'm in a situation where I can't stop talking but hate it because all eyes are on me.

I used to take it on school for hard core studying for houses on end furing finals. I take it now every now and then when I'm at a conference and need to be awake all day and talk to people. It's great when you span it out and take it properly. It is speed tho so its fucked up to take it every day

>This
I would to see these people after smoking some really pure crystal, kek they would die.

why not just focus on presenting well?

if ur presenting in front of your peers consider them drones, its the people marking your work you need to impress
rehearse your presentation out loud a few times and make that shit good. the better it is the more confidence you'll have
consider including a couple of icebreakers. maybe a dry professional joke to warm up the audience but for fucks sake you're not a stand up comedian, only make a joke if it will work with the type of presentation you have to give
or provide a chart/infographic/diagram/photo early on which will attract the audience's eyes for a while and draw them into the presentation

also, consider going up to the markers and telling them that they've got to pick on someone to go first, tell them to pick you first but make it look like it was random. go first, set the bar high, then sit down and relax, enjoy the presentations of your classmates,.

>kek I engage in destructive behavior lol kek

>moralfag

Vyvanse here adderal isn't amazing at all doesn't do much built resistance within 3 month cut appetite a little doesn't help with anxiety but put your blood pressure so high you will be angry at every little fucking thing I guarantee it son

> how do I use a period
> what is punctuation

life long needed user here. I take a high dose, and when you do, you have to overcome the side effects, and if you can, Its a super human pill and you become an alert ninja who never needs to eat and can go as long as you want without sleep so long as always on the dose, in between wearing off it doesnt disapear completely, but you will notice your abilities fall, take time release high doses and conquer its insane strain on your brain and you can use its power for whatever you want. its an awesome wonder drug for anyone with enough will power to take it at high enough doses. once you hit 30 and up get ready for a slipper slope of more and more boosted mental abilities, reflexes and endurance. it effects different people at different extremes. for me it rocks my fucking world. I have severe adhd though so i need it as im a fucking mental failure without it shamefully.

You type like you would talk on amphetamines

fuck no it does not, that shit's responsible for basically most of my anxiety attacks, it's speed basically, that shit makes you nervous asf are you retarded?

but it doesnt just take me from garbage human to normal human, i got from shit to godtier and its stressful as fuck to handle the forced workload it brings out of you.

i have taken it from 10 to 20 and let me tell you it fucks your body up pretty bad they had me on 60 mg of that shit

This. 30 is fucking bananas man. That's what I take whenever I need to be super human. This shit works as perscibed and then some.

I don't have social anx unless I take adderall sooooo

I'm not a good presenter... Mostly because my voice is always shaky, I'm shaking, and I can't think clearly because of the fright.

I'll definitely rehearse though.

I've been taking it for years now. It keeps my mind together and keeps me from seizing out in an adhd induced autistic fit. I fucking hate the way I am off them.

It made me feel like a zombie and I didn't eat or sleep very well. Not a great drug, but most drugs have bad side effects.

Highest dose I ever took was 140mg of adderall
Shit was fun

orgasms

Ive taken more than 60 mg before they had me take mulitple pills and i became one with the fucking adderal since i was like 6/7 and it sculpted me into a machine, Eventually it can take your humanity. Its the way of the future unless your a pussy and cant handle it. I was raised with it, it nursed me like a late bloomed cub and taught me a world of next level operating, i was forced to real in the side effects and become a meth master with only the pros and none of the cons. and what have i done with it? not much. i have this infinite motivation and all i want to do with my life is publish mangas lol i aint becoming a doctor or somthing useful fuck that im using it for self gain and leaving cool shit behind. buy my mangas, will be out around 2021 at this rate.

So there's a few naysayers here.

If I have a presentation should I take it or not, to fight the stage fright?

Kek

No. It has nothing to do with fear,

Dude just do your fucking work yourself. This generation has to have their hands held through everything.
>Just do it!

Best way to help defeat stage fright? Remember every single person in that audience is a faggot.

i'm telling you man i used to be a terrible presenter. in my postgraduate year of study i was the top presenter

anyone can plan and prepare; yes talent is rare - but they're not interested in your talent they're interested in your presentation

another presentation tip control your breathing. try holding your breath with your lungs breathed out as much as possible, the goal's to slow heart rate.

i know its hard as shit to stand up in front of a room full of people, make it as easy as possible on yourself prepare a great presentation.

this is good advice. they are serious faggots. stand up in front of them and show those mother fuckers how its done

This. I took 10mg adderall and now I'm aggressively convulsing and beating off while seeking drugs.

stop being fucking retarded

>Helping a person to have confidence with themselves
>fucking retarded

God mode if that's true.

i say this with no arrogance - i know what i'm talking about here

It's basically legal speed. It will likely worsen social anxiety. You'll have a clean as fuck house though.

Almost posted personal information lol. Its called Sinterra Frontier. excuse the spacing in the title there.

u n me both brother

it may worsen your social anxiety. Adderall can give you a bit of confidence, amphetamines do that, but it can also make you more paranoid especially with prolong use. Also if you take adderall in a binge for day or more you will experience a crash when you stop taking it that will cause depression like symptoms, if you already suffer from depression you may feel suicidal.

I'd say it makes me more chatty but definitely doesn't reduce my social anxiety. I find I'm more prone to anxiety attacks while on the stuff.

I had a bunch of 20's and 10's at that time
I snorted 60 mg of the get go, and took a 20mg.
Waited about 15 minutes and snorted the rest, then I realized how big of a dose I took.
Good times

Just take Vyvanse. It's Adderall basically but it can only be absorbed as far as your gut digest it. So it's easy up, steady plateau, then easy down.

I'm not ADHD but use it in grad school. It is basically like the peak of a strong couple of cups of coffee but sustained for 4-6 hours. Not earth shattering but it kills fatigue and keeps you feeling slightly pumped.

I take it, and it seems to make me more anxious and knocks my emotions all out of wack. Like, all of a sudden I notice more things that would normally just be mildly annoying, but they really piss me off.

good luck getting anything done. EVER
Fucking meth head

try some l-theanine instead, should curb the stress and anxiety of your work

yeah its really bad its like damb near impossible to use it and not have the bad side effects of it and also the nightmares it gave me was horrid

Adderall is in the same family as meth and has similar but much weaker effects

only negative side effect is decreased appetite, but like everything else you can negate the side effects by doing other drugs xD

It give me psychosis. STAY AWAY.

Dude same. When I started taking it I thought I was going crazy because I kept having nightmares involving deer people, and crowded subway trains for some reason.

wew

I was diagnosed with adhd a month ago and prescribed 20mg a day of adderall. I only take 10 mg cause 20 makes me tweak out, but even with 10 I get really clammy hands, cotton mouth constant pissing and anxiety. That being said it does help me get school work done but Im not sure if its worth it. Friend told me that vyvanse is a lot more effective and safe. Anyone here try vyvanse? Or any other adhd meds?

I did a 3 day vyvanse bender on the midst of opiate withdrawal and it sucked ass

I think this pic is why.

It does help with social anxiety but your patience wears this very quickly if people are fucking around when you are being serious

This , whatever you do don't take this shit every day

fuck yeah bro this shit turns you into the god damn superman seriously

adderall is literally amphetamine
go ahead

OP, im on 50 mg extended release in the morning but prescribed, so no advice on using it on occasion

I've taken adderall prescribed for a little over a year now (used it recreationally before) and here's my two cents. When you take it everyday, you don't notice it so much and it's way less awesome but if you don't take it you're going to be a zombie. It does fuck with your heart. Of you're a smoker you're going to smoke twice as much. Of you abuse it and get in a stressful situation, you won't feel like a god, it will make you focus on your panic and you'll be a mess. That's All I can think of right now but if you don't truly need it to function I'd say its best to avoid. I take it because I'm a lazy, unmotivated piece of shit. And the last thing I'll say is watch your drinking while taking it

For me, I was turned into a social zombie that said maybe 8 words a day, and absolutely no appetite.

Anyone an Adderall dealer in Las Vegas?

>what else does it do?
goes great with MDMA

I don't understand people who buy it on the streets, get a fucking prescription. Its way cheaper and easy as shit to get.

It makes me a bit restless and impatient but more productive and focused. It goes well with xanax too. Still mentally sharp but not tweaking + physical side effects gone

I'm pumped I managed to work my way up from an addy script to dexedrine. It is easy to get and people will buy it like crazy.

It also shrinks your Weiner and makes it uncomfortable to cum.

This

Stayed up for 5 days straight on that shit while working. Nearly got amphetamine psychosis from it. Not worth it OP. I was taking 120- 150 mg every 3-4 hours.

after 3 year of usage expect to loose lot of hair.

Fk no dude, ul have a heart attack. Use propranolol or another beta blocker

man some weed and xanax for the comedown is awesome

Shit does the opposite for me That's retarded
Same I'm bald now

>It also shrinks your Weiner and makes it uncomfortable to cum.
Fuck, I took adderall through my entire puberty...

GRAMMAR NAZI PARTY HAS RETURNED.

What does it do to your hair?

It all falls out and you'll go bald within a month

I've taken addy since high school. It fucks with your appetite, ended up skipping lunch and dinner for the most part. Some people don't have such a strong reaction to it though. I can't shut the fuck up on amphetamines. But it does help with high pressure situations that you need to focus on.

Ex adderall user here. I've been taking it the majority of my life however I needed it when I was young and I need it now too. However as a 27 year old now, the effects and use was starting to wear off. I was having almost as bad of concentration on it as I did off it and that was at 50mg a day.

Asked my doctor to help me to try Vyvanse. Sure enough I switched to it. I pay out the ass for it, but remember the movie Limitless? Yeah its a legal form of that pill. That is if you truely have ADD/ADHD,like myself.

The government did a very good job selling us Speed as "medicine", lol.

U don't have ADD, ur brain is damaged from years of daily use of speed as a child, so of course u feel "ADD" when ur without it, ur brain is partially fried from chronically using speed.

jesus fucking christ you're an autistic fuck

just take propanolol dude

Adderall (or almost any other stim) will completely destroy your appetite. You could use it for weight loss if that's what you're thinking, but theres so many better ways & unless you also started exercising or changing your eating habits then you'll gain any weight back right away when you stop taking them.

Using it for social anxiety is a bad idea in my opinion. I mean when you start to take them you'll probably talk endlessly to anyone and everyone, but a stim-fueled sociability is alot different than just normally socializing. Theres a good chance people will notice it too.

Using it for stage fright is an even worse idea though. You'll just hyperfocus on any small mistake, which will make you even more nervous. You'll probably sweat noticeably more which will make you more nervous, which will make you sweat even more. Stimulant drugs overall are contraindicated for people with anxiety cause it just worsens any anxiety you already have. If you're that nervous, then just get some benzos.

You should definitely ask your doctor to try another med. Everyone responds differently, and vyvance or dexedrine might turn out to work super well for you

lmao you gotta reel in that autism a bit m8. theres a reason that fap sessions for hours on end are a super popular thing among people who abuse stims, it makes orgasms 10000x times better

probably because it works you fucking tard

I had a 6 hour fap once once a crystal bender.
>feltbadman.jpg

lmao i just finished a good 2 hour one, theres no better way to procrastinate when you're going the speed of sound