Why do a lot of other countries dislike USA so much?

Why do a lot of other countries dislike USA so much?

Why do a lot of other states dislike California so much?

because you're probably the dumbest motherfuckers on the internet

threads like this, you just look clueless and annoying

Typical "success breeds jealousy"
They can whine about nigger crime rates all they want, white america is better than their """""countries"""""" but they'll never admit it

because you're ugly, short, and brown hispanics that seem to think they're special. You have a medley of annoying accents, from the fry to the valley girl.

thers a nev serhif im townm

Because you're dumb and proud of it.

Personally, I don't dislike you
But I already said I wanna kill you with an axe :3

because your country and your ''culture'' cause more damage to the world than anything else.

Okay, thank you all for your insight.

The same reason why people dislike mosquitoes.

Don't dislike America, but how did this happen?

They microwave water to make "tea".

Your country is a very strong cancer on this earth
You destroy everything, kill everyone, are dumb and proud of it

that's funny coming from mexico, the cancer on the north american continent

Mexico is only a shithole because of US policy and actions though. For example drug trade in Mexico is fueled almost entirely by the demands of degenerate Americans.

And the drug war was started and escalated by American pressure on Mexico which blew up the old cartels and made everything much worse

Interventionist cuckoldry

>New York is the hub of all American culture in the South, Northeast, Northwest, Midwest Southwest, Rustbelt and Pacific Coast

That's like saying Berlin is the center of German culture, including Bavaria, you stupid Kraut

I know you're a pole, and thus genrally ignorant of the world, but mexico was a shithole from day one, they didn't need us there, do you even know anything about their history?

Foreigners really are fucking clueless, lel.

new york is the hub of culture the europeans see and know about, much like bavaria is german culture to us

you may have noticed how a bavarian is used in the graphical design for anything that is a reference to germany

I love USA.
President Trump is super powerful leader.
I trust him.
He destroys globerism, all of the neoliberal!!!!
We cooperate him via internet.

Because of threads like these and how Americans in general think the banter here is actually serious.

American must trust your justice.