Virgin here. is sex with le female better than a prostate orgasm?

virgin here. is sex with le female better than a prostate orgasm?

If she's cool, she'll help you with both. Sex with a woman is better in my opinion, but that's because I like dominating women.

It isn't either/or. Especially for you, since you're a giant faggot and will end up paying a hooker.

Fucked a girl with a prostate wand up my ass, came so fucking hard it was absurd

there's no sucking titties during a prostate orgasm.

just sayin.

prostate orgasams are the most amazing thing ever. I've never had a regular orgasm that ever compared.

Last time I had a p-orgasm, I was unable to move my body for a few minutes afterwards. I came so hard I was a limp noodle.

can you elaborate

no
best option is to have sex while getting pegged
truly god-tier

Back in my day men didn't put things in their butts.

My orgasm was extremely powerful, it took me a few minutes to recover and be able to move again. Even after I was able to move, I was shaky and it took extra effort to move around.

My whole body was numb and felt warm. God. Just thinking about it is making me want it again.

men have been putting things in their butts since the beginning of time.

what do you use, how do you prepare, etc.
usually people have sorta a ritual that they follow to do it since it's considered challenging

This is it right here

Submitting to an alpha male and having a sissy orgasm from his cock in your asspussy is the best orgasm ever.

I have a couple of dildos that I use. Sometimes I'll wear a plug for a while to warm up.

I usually use a dildo that's about average penis size, but there are times I use my big one.

As far as preparing, getting really horny is usually ideal, having the right mindset plays a part in it. Cleaning up is the sucky part. You can usually tell(or I can at least) when I need to take a crap, but getting all of it out requires using an enema, which is extra work and takes the spontaneous bit out of randomly getting horny.

shit happens.

>virgin
>thinking anything is better than vaginal sex

how did you accomplish? i have tried a few times and can't seem to get close. all it does it make it hurt when i piss.

it took a while to figure out what angle and size works best. I also discovered edging while dildoing is what really helped me figure it all out.

You're over complicating things again user.

Men spend most of their time either looking for women to fuck, or improving the parts of their lives that can attract a woman to fuck.

If you could just shove something up your ass and have it better than a woman can give no one would bother.

>le

That's why he's a virgin.

This user has a solid fucking point.

>le female
what do you care, you're going to be a virgin for a long time buddy.

well. it's like 2 different types of orgasm. a prostate orgasm is pretty interesting and my gf gave me my first, however there's also a type of satisfaction from making a girl cum while you cum in her that is unattainable any other way.

No, your prostate doesn't insist on dinner and a shitty movie first.

Never tried so hard to remain a virgin. Couldn't say. Probably less clean up tho.