Why are The Young Turks so fucking bad?

Why are The Young Turks so fucking bad?

I kind of like Cenk. Ana is unbearable. I can't stand listening to that insane woman at all.

Cenk is autistic what about him do you like

Cenk is tolerable, Ana is always by far the worst. Always trying to push the liberal agenda

Mistake #1: Turk
Mistake #2: Libtard

Basically ISIS

He's bad, but when comparing him to Ana, he seems much better than when he alone is hosting.

Agreed. Not at all a good guy, but WAY better than Ana.

The deny the Armenian genocide and get so triggered when people bring it up. XD

*They

Ana calls pro-life "anti-choice." Pah-lease. DOes she really think pro-lifers just want to take away rights from citizens? We want to return rights to the unborn.

Unrepentant leftists who brazenly named themselves after the perpetrators of the first great 20th century genocide (whose occurrence they deny). Gee, let's think.

I fucking hate her, but boy, I would not hate to fuck her.

checked

They're bad because they're trying to push a bullshit liberal agenda

I'd wreck ana

She is good-looking, but fucking insane.

Is that why she is a liberal? She just can't get dick?

Hassan Piker needs to be bitch slapped. Can't stand that shrunken head bastard.

they're neither young, nor turks.
discuss.

It's just leftist/populist pandering crap. Whatever the political mood is then that's what they report or propagate about.

Yes. Would you want to fuck someone who was always screaming at you about your privilege?

She is the kind of bitch who cuts off your electricity because you don't call her back.

She would

On another note, say what you will about Steven Crowder, but his impressions of TYT are fucking hilarious.

Islam is not oppressive to women -TYT

What's the best new source

Same with Alex Jones. People fuck with him a lot but he's funny as shit when it comes to fucking with TYT

For liberal news? There is none.

I know that, just in general

He is just a funny meme at this point and he knows it.

Cenk is not bad at all. and i wanna fuck ana and that brown girl with puffy cheeks... omfg.. gonna go binge watch TYT and fap