If you faggots were around in 1963... and the internet was as it is now...

If you faggots were around in 1963... and the internet was as it is now... is it possible Sup Forums would have found out who murdered kennedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=umbrella man
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1pGg-rS26c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Decent question

not a chance in hell

Sure they would of saw it on the news like everyone else.

no, but babushka woman would have been doxxed and tributed on

with cell phones and surveillance cameras everywhere, I'm pretty sure big brother would have found and IDed every face

they'd have found the russians behind this shit too and we'd have all died in the ensuing full-scale nuclear exchange

the end (of mankind)

LBJ and the CIA killed him.

the proof is the fact that they doctored the Zapruder film for no reason, lied about everything, tried to go on the DL with the autopsy and the local police pulled one of those things where they don't even do an investigation, they just wrapped it up as soon as they caught Oswald.

watch the Zapruder film, it's doctored as fuck. portions of the buildings are grayed/tanned out, the driver's head morphs, the crowd doesn't even acknowledge JFK.

it's fucked up.

There would have been fuckin 50 cell phone videos from every angle. There would be no mystery about it.

I'm watching that shit on CNN at the moment. That assassination is sketchy af. I'm sure there's more to it than what we know. like why the fuck kill oswald?

Wasn't there a dossier supposed to be made public sometime soon?

There was a cover up, but it's way dumber. LHO did kill him, but in the confusion one of JFK's secret service guys bungled getting his gun out, and blew the president's brains out. All that conspiracy shit was the government trying to cover up their own guy's incompetence. That's why LBJ was vehemently against the secret service. It's pathetic.

>one of JFK's secret service guys bungled getting his gun out, and blew the president's brains out.
Are you sure reptilian shape shifters didn't do it?

I've seen that documentary too, it's a pretty weak theory but fairly entertaining.

This isn't some fringe theory. Seriously, look into it. There's no grand conspiracy, just a secret service guy with shitty trigger discipline, and a bunch of bureaucrats covering their asses.

Haven't seen the doc. Read the ballistics guy's book in the early '90s. To the best of my knowledge, none of it has been disproven.

Closer but you still havent got it. The reptilian shapeshifters were just a ruse. The russians had just found out about jfks secret love for collecting action figures, so they called apon the reptilians to distract him while they told everyone he was a massive nerd. Jfk used a magic time portal in the bottom part of his car to escape while replacing it with a poorly made paper mache duplicate. It was enough to fool the reptilians who then proceeded to shoot the fake with a stun laser. Oswald at the time happened to be viewing the even through his rifle scope because he wanted to get a better view but didnt have binoculars. With this scope he could see the reptilians actions clearly. The reptilians shapeshifted into officers and captured oswald claiming to the public that he was the killer, when in reality jfk had already traveled back in time to get on a jet all the way to Moscow. He took out the russian spies that found him out. But it backfired when people already thought he was dead so he had to kill lbj and the cia crafted him a disguise out of lbjs skin.

I saw the documentary, was not impressed.
It's an interesting idea but without enough evidence.

Check em

LBJ, next question.

Stuff like that happens when you try to print federal notes instead of federal reserve notes.

this. everyone in dealey plaza would have filmed it from every possible angle. There would be footage of the 6th floor window, the grasssy knoll, and the hobos. literally everything. there also would have been time stamped security cams in the fucking book depository, if oswald acted alone there would be no doubt

Yeah agreed. Also, that theory doesn't account for all the weird shit surrounding the assassination. Jack Ruby, Officer Tippet etc.

Tippett was murdered by Oswald because the dude was getting boxed in.

NO

B already knows who murder Kennedy, a masked individual in the CIA

Lol nope. We'd be sending pizzas to jack ruby

who killed kennedy? Oswald killed him, case closed, all you need do is take a very close look at oswald's life, he fits the profile to a tee of a disenfranchised male who saw his chance to be somebody when he read the motorcade was coming right past his building.

yea tht documentary was already debunked

I'm familiar with who Tippett is. Tippett was probably the original Jack Ruby but Oswald got the drop on him.

There was a second shooter.

Also the case is so cold now there's no way to prove any theory about it without a confession, which we never got from Oswald because guess what, ruby shut him up before he had a chance to talk. They were all working for the Russians

there was no second shooter, when slowing down the film you can see that the same bullet that hit kennedy in the neck also got connelly, the two men react to being hit in the same sequence of frames.

Ruby no, Oswald no, SS no, LBJ no. The man who did it is still alive today. Once he passes, the truth will come out.

that's why I keep saying the russians did it

the gov found out, but if they let the public know, we'd have nuclear war

kruschev was royally pissed over the cuban missile crisis. he wasn't going to take it lying down.

Yes, but it would also be roundly discredited as tinfoil-hat conspiracy and fake news and alt-right and all that other crap they've been heaping on the Clinton body-count, Benghazi, Pizzagate, and Donnie's pee-pee tapes. In the end, Newton's laws will still apply to the bullets and the movement of Kennedy's head.

Ted Cruz's dad.

Haha but no

youre all fucking idiots

JFK never existed he was actually jenna jones of poughkipsie michigan and a decoy constantly used by the cia for marketing stunts. there was a serious need for the russians to use jenna as an ad for the new game get even so they shot her with a roll of duct tape and everyone ate it up

This. Nothing more. But unfortunately that's the way it always is.

yeah except kennedy's head does actually go forward in the first couple of frames after being hit in the back of the head, it goes forward a bit then snaps back. there is a reason why the story hasn't come out, it's because there is nothing more to unravel

Either I am and imbecile (wich is highly probable) or that theory sounds plausible

>LBJ killed him
Barbara Garson's "MacBird!"?
One guy I know, who writes biographies of people from that era, says it was the mafia and the CIA. Another friend says it was the central bankers (because JFK was just about to take the dollar away from Rothschild control). I think they all had a hand in it.

There's some fun video on YouTube that puts Bush Daddy as the CIA's point-man in Dallas.

Ever wonder why the magic bullet theory got so far? Because people are idiots. 90% will believe whatever the TV tells them. The man who shot him is alive. Mark my words, once he passes, the truth will be free.

no you are an imbecile, the russians would never risk using oswald whom the americans well knew defected to the soviet union, you don't just go around risking nuclear war, and to add - they actually liked and respected kennedy.

Sup Forums maybe, Sup Forums would be full of people going,"Hur dur JFK had a mind blowing trip to Dallas."

>why the fuck kill oswald?
And then kill Ruby…

Machiavelli addresses this technique in The Prince. I think Procopius also describes some early incidents in his Secret Histories.

No because they can't even find out who killed Tupac

it's no longer a magic bullet theory, they have re-enacted with computer softtware how exactly the bullet that passed through kennedy went into connelly. try not to get all your history from youtube

they are not finding who killed tupac because they don't care.

>you don't just go around risking nuclear war
>implying anyone would actually fire a nuke

nigga we'll NEVER have a global scale nuclear war (that's it until skynet takes over). At most there will be a localized bombing, never global.

Try not to get all your "knowledge" from a computer son.

No, Sup Forums was never good.

JFK's head appears to have been hit by a well-placed explosive bullet. Secret Service might have been using dumdum loads but accidents are rarely accurate. There is a guy on YouTube who describes his participation in the assassination and he mentions that he created custom exploding bullets for the operation.

>it's no longer a magic bullet theory, they have re-enacted with computer softtware how exactly the bullet that passed through kennedy went into connelly. try not to get all your history from youtube
And be sure to see the reenactment on youtube.

Not much of a friend of physics, are you, user?

i actually believed that it was a conspiracy for a while, and while i was in Dallas once I headed over to Dealey Plaza, I stood behind the fence at the grassy knoll and easily discovered that there was no way in hell a gunman could stand there with a rifle and not be noticed, there is a ton going on behind that fence, a parking lot, a train station, probably people everywhere, not in a million years would it be part of a plot to kill the president to have one of the assassins shoot from such an exposed position, Now as for the oswald's sniper's nest on the 6th floor, that was indeed a well concealed position and the only place where the shooting came from

trips have spoken

Hitler did it

i am a mechanical engineer, took a few physics classes in my time. instead of saying something dumb like that why not try at least to back up your position?

This.

What the eyes see and the ears hear the brain wants to believe. You really think we didn't have better guns in 63 than what the public knew about?

Oh, well, good, Bill Nye says case closed.

Oswald's bolt-action Carcano from 1940 couldn't fire all the shots that were fired within the time they were fired. Its accuracy has long been in question as well.

My point exactly. He's not your man and that's not your gun

Assassin was in the water runoff drain.
Zapruder film edited to remove reflection of gun blast in limo door.

Assassin was exiting runoff pipe when Ofcr Tippet encountered and was killed.

Ordered by LBJ who was from Dallas and heavily vested in MI Complex Bell Hughes etc.

Who is authorized to tell local military security to stand down? (LBJ or JFK)

Whenever a prominent person meets a sudden death, the presumption should always be for enemy action. The fact that "they" call this a conspiracy theory serves to emphasize their desperation to have the public believe utter nonsense.

actually they did tests and despite what oliver stone says, it is indeed possible to get 6 shots off in the time frame that oswald was able to. and that gun wasn't as bad as is implied, and oswald qualified as a marksman, you can look up his marine corps rating

Sup Forums would have murdered Kennedy.

>they

it is really not good to leave your life in their hands.

you going to stick with that theory? jfk's car was not in view of the sewer drain when the shots were fired, or did this sewer assasin have some kind of guided bullet technology that could change course mid flight?

The limitations of the Carcano rifle were pointed out long before Oliver Stone. Oswald was a proper marksman? Hardly the issue to discuss on late-night Sup Forums, where we all must work from memory. At the very least, however, JFK's head jerked toward Oswald and his frontal lobe was blown out from the impact of a bullet hitting him from behind.

Also he supposedly was going to make an announcement about extraterrestrials. And he told Marlyn Monroe that we weren't alone in the universe. This sounds like a conspiracy but there's actually a lot of accounts for this.

Yes because no doubt that he would have made a thread before he shot him and pic with times stamp would have been provided

Directly in front of it when head shot occurred.
Signaled by man with umbrella of limo approach.

This was a team event.

no not directly in front of it despite what youtube says, please enlighten us on the evidence that the umbrella man was the signal guy.

google.com/#q=umbrella man

3,8820,000 results

Louie Witt - does this need to be schilled every time?

Listen we are forbidden to harm you, but that does not mean we have to let you lie.

Pretty sure Sup Forums would have

>Russians
It was israel, mossad specifically

Heres my favorite kennedy assassination documentary

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1pGg-rS26c4

Its about the fact that history is rewritten in situ as evidence is forgotten and twisted by media reporting

Yes, and Marilyn did not commit suicide it seems. One of her biographers told me that she was given a heroin suppository.

Yes, there is a compelling documentary about this on YouTube somewhere. Worth trying to find it.

that's what i heard; mossad was in the biz of erecting a jew state, mossad was fairly radical, an evolved 50s version of ISIS, and right after Israel was born, they went to work on nukes and conquering west bank. This all was quite alarming to the U.S., and JFK took it upon himself to monitor some weapon/nuke building locations against the wishes of israel resulting in David Ben Gurion marking him, and quitting his position mossad/israeli gov. That being said they had to have connections, a lot I think being the bought out Americans that have always existed in FBI, CIA, and offices.

half of this is people saying the word conspiracy

Woody harrelsons dad

Trips of truth, the mystery has been solved
/thread