Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

nostalgia!

This is now a get thread

Rolling

Yo, you better be god tier artwork, and that shit better be NSFW as fuck.

wow. is this bass pro shop cause that's some quality bait

old but gold

thanks

Hakuna Matata Ken-Sama, my name is Jumbo Gumbo

I'm a 27 year old American afriboo(african fan for you white devils). I draw with berries and maggots on my stone tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior African games. (Starving to death, Aids, Ball in a cup)

I train with my bostaff every day, this superior weapon can't cut clean through anything because it's a stick, and is vastly inferior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my bostaff license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak mouth clicking fluently, both Hibbity and Bibbity dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about African history and their tribal codes, which I follow 100%

When I get my African visa, I am moving to the Congo to not attend a prestigious college because there isn't one. I hope I can make it to age 50!

I don't own any clothes, so I don't wear anything around town. I want to get used to walking around butt naked before I move to Africa, so I can fit in easier. I make clicking noises and rape my elders and seniors as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Africa!

>superior African games
>starving to death
>Aids
>ball in a cup

Top fucking kek

>Jumbo Gumbo
Fucking hell XD

judge for yourself, baka gaijin

Ayyyyyy Kenny

Gutan Turban Ken-whatever, my name is fuckboi jones

I am a 69 year old military veteran and served in iraq afghanistan mars and world war 5.5. I smoke crack on a daily basis and spend my freetime sucking dick for more crack.

I train every day by hanging atleast one alabama nigger in a good ole american smokey applewood tree off the coast of satan barber.

I speak american. I also speak chink and some barbarian. I know everything there is to know about google and can almost type 2 words per hour.

When my background check finally clears, I am shoving that 9mm handgun so far up my own ass i wont even hear the gunshot when i ascend to narnia.

I dont own anything but i do own the coffee shoppe down on 5th and main street and we do have a prostitution and gambling ring in the back room.

Wish me luck in hell
Heil hitler
Jerry Springer

copypasta

0/10

Toppest of keks
Saved for a later best of Sup Forums thread

KANJI IS A WRITTEN LANGUAGE YOU FAGGOT