youtube.com/watch?v=kcihcYEOeic
youtu.be/TBkL09zz24w
youtu.be/i1N_rsUOxfs
youtube.com/channel/UC4E9waiXAnqi9_FugH-VjmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'll bump for feels

>19
>120 IQ but have ADHD so I can't remember shit
>Can give people an in depth analysis of the Hegelian Dialectic but can't remember my bank code or where I put my car keys
>Probably going to die a virgin

Why even live?

this isn't feels this is just weeaboo edgyness

then post feels

Don't feel bad. I feel next to worthless, despite the loving family that surrounds me, so I am enlisting in the Marines once I complete my college education in the vain hope of fighting well in a war yet to come, so I can prove to myself that I have what it takes. Also, sex ain't all it's cracked up to be. Intimacy with someone who loves you is much more powerful and wonderful than any orgasm.
Also, thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=kcihcYEOeic

You post all day on a Loli sharing incest supporting Gore board which is world renowned for being hub of edgelords and social deviants.

Ever feel lonely or sad? It's because you're a shitty person like the rest of us. Get used to it.

Did somebody say weaboo edgyness?

damn man

Talk it out with me Sup Forums. I'm here.

I'd join the Marines myself if I didn't already have a diagnosis of dysthymia a few years back and have self harm marks after I had a particularly edgy night where I made a "blood pact" to get my shit together.

Gave myself 5 deep cuts on the wrist (non lethal side) to get myself off of booze. 3 years later and I have no idea why I did it, but it did get me off of the sauce.

At least in the Marines I can train with some people, shoot jihadis, and maybe if I end up getting stationed in Asia I can visit some qt whores.

I started reading it, but its so long

can't listen to love songs anymore, reminds me of what I'll never have

Átérezhető

i cant listen songs about giraffes , will never ride any

I'm sorry to hear that. While I'm under no illusions about the lack of salvific qualities in military service, it seems much more productive than alternatives, at least for a while. I need to prove this to myself. What do you need to prove to yourself? What will make you proud of the person you see in the mirror? A wife? Children? Wealth? Adventure? Love? Wonder?

This

youtu.be/TBkL09zz24w

what's the point of living if I'll never fulfill my basic biological imperative

that's my life right now

I got nothing to prove. Im just looking for a young death desu, there is no future for a guy like me except in some dead end job where in miserable every day going to work for God knows what.

I might be smart enough if I give some time to myself but the world isn't built for simple living anymore. I'd rather be dead than live the kind of life where im stuck behind a desk doing fuck all for the rest of my life except go home, watch tv, and jerk off. Sadly I probably can't join the military with my record.

I made a thing

I'm getting kicked out of my house in 3 days. All of my friends ignored me when I asked for help. My family doesn't like me or talk to me. I have little money saved up for a place to live and everything near my work/school is at least a grand for a one bedroom place. I've been crying all day. There's no reason for me to live anymore.

>Chaos having emotions in 40k

What mind of heresy are you trying to push on us, here?

You assume your life has no meaning beyond reproduction. If your life is worth so little in your eyes, give what you have to ease the suffering of others, whether it be time, resources, your attention, or affection. Find a cause to fight for, a love to win, or a goal to reach. Run the race of life with endurance, so that at your end you will not shame yourself with regret and longing for what might have been.

You'll grow up soon enough and realise 120 is low

where are you, user?

get on a subsidized housing waiting list and pay for your shit or move to a co op

Suburbs of Illinois, near Aurora.

>90th percentile IQ isn't good enough

I have 121 actually, but that's probably true. Everyone is getting fucked over these days I know plenty of people with near genius level IQ scores who are about as intelligent as they come whose lives have come to fuck all.

damn, wish i could help. God speed to you, user

get up, user-boy
youtu.be/i1N_rsUOxfs

Then don't get stuck behind a desk. Move around, become a tramp and see the world without a care and bask in the glory of what you see. There is still wilderness to be found in the world where one can live in peace, though you have to be mad enough at something to make yourself want to do it. A dead end job can just be a means to an end. Set your goals and fight, damn you! Get angry! Rage against this dying of the light!

May anyone of you guys have that draw of a fat guy with a helmet and a small Cerberus with him? The draw is done with just straight lines of a black pen. I saw it a couple of years ago and I really want to find it.

Why are we born into a death sentence? It makes everything seem so pointless. I've seen the beauty in life: girls, views, fun/joy but it ends so quickly then it's back to nothingness. Life seems so pointless. We're not here for anything to survive. it's like we;re "god's" experiment. Can't get these thought out of my head.

Don't you dare. There are options for you, but you need to take action. Find government services in your area tomorrow and begin whatever paperwork needed for housing, SNAP (or equivalent in your country), and other social aid. There's going to be a long, hard road ahead. But you can do it. If you don't believe in yourself, well, I think your made of sterner stuff than that.

>being this naive

An IQ means exactly nothing.

wrong.

IQ is one of the most useful tools to ever come from the social sciences

>mfw nobody acknowledges my thing

when i was 18 i fell in love with her i rent a house an we are living together so she end pregnant and 3 months later we lost the baby all his family start to tell me is my fault my own family start to tell me is my fault we are so depressed and she leave me.
im here 4 years later drunk in a monday nigth because i can stop thinking is my fault maybe i dont care of her or maybe i just no born to be happy im alone i have no friends i only have alcohol and cigarettes.
sorry for my bad english

What will you do with your time on this earth? You have been granted life, with all the wonder and despair it entails. How will you spend it? Look at those around you, they suffer as you do, with similar questions. Bring happiness and joy into their lives, suffer their indignities and pain alongside them, and make this world a little less dark for those around you.

can relate lol

I do

It makes you smarter than the next guy which gives you a competitive edge I've other people. Im pretty well smarter than most of the people around me.

If you're naive enough to not be able to think outside of the current zeitgeist and understand how valuable of an asset that is , then congrats you might as well.tske care of the rest of those malfunction brain cells by putting a bullet through your head. These days are a different time. I can still be successful in any kind of desk job I work towards I just hate that kind of work. I've been told to go into academia etc but I would hate that kind of life.

It's not your fault. It never will be. It may not be the same, but I lost someone I loved when I was young too. The pain fades ever so slightly, but you cannot stay in that pain. What was the child's name?

youtube.com/channel/UC4E9waiXAnqi9_FugH-VjmA

I laughed.

Never say this around intelligent people

I do all the time, I've debated a few proofs and corrected them a few times. The things that pass for literature class these days lmao

>tfw no one will ever love
>tfw people just use me for sex for a month and then leave me
>Every time

both want a girl so we decide the name of jenifer like her

But it's also kinda true.

>things being finite means they have no purpose
No, things being infinite would give everything no purpose. I suggest you watch pic related. It's shocking effective at driving that home.

This isn't a real word and even if it was it wouldn't be a fucking noun

doesnt sound that bad to me

Is there any other use for trannies?

Just tell them you aren't going to put out until you're married, problem solved.

1/10