LOLI bread

LOLI bread

MODS MODS MODS GET IN HERE QUICK

i wish that cool mod would ban this shit fag

fuck with a nigger

choose a specific post of his and ill join you in reporting for rule violation

chked

I really like this one

Wow, just WOW! I can't believe this, I just can't FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

Everyday people ask me why I let you guys live, why I allow you to post these sick images every single day. One day I tell them this, the next day I tell them that. Each time I try and make myself believe that one day you guys were going to prove them wrong, you were going to shape up, you were going to make a change. But now, today, I don't even know anymore. Your actions today have proven to everyone, and to me, that you can no longer be tolerated. It ends now, I can defend you no longer. After today you either cease or become deceased. This place is not your safe haven anymore, it's your graveyard. I hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, believe me I did. I'm in tears writing this because it means that I can no longer see you guys happy and alive. However, once this is over I will still have memories of you and only the good ones. I'll make sure that that's the only thing everyone remembers about you all, I'll make sure they will never know your-, our, dark secrets. Know that you may rest at ease and at peace.

kek pickleback

Post loli butt's