ITT: Hip-hop that hasn't aged poorly

ITT: Hip-hop that hasn't aged poorly

>Albums posted ITT should be at least 10 years old

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Kanye-west-drunk-and-hot-girls-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a single 90s hip-hop album has aged poorly.

i dont know about that

This will be 10 years old in September and it is still a masterpiece.

In fact all 3 of Kanye's first 3 albums are all 10 years old (except for graduation) and are all masterpieces still.

>This will be 10 years old in September and it is still a masterpiece.
masterpiece huh?

Barry Bonds tho

Aquemini might be the most timeless hip-hop song ever recorded.

Dr. Dre- 2001
Dalek- Spiritual Healing
Kanye West- The College Dropout

Barry Bonds isn't the problem.

Big Brother and a lack of track cohesion and flow that College Dropout and Late Registration had is the problem.

Doesn't return until My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, when songs end much more naturally and flow into each other perfectly.

It sounds perfect to this day, but the content material on 2001 is atrocious tho.

>Barry Bonds isn't the problem
I get what your saying and I think you have a point, but Barry Bonds might be one of the worst tracks Kanye has ever made

this isn't true but you have a point, the gritty feel of a lot of 90s hip hop hasn't really aged all that much compared to the really glitzy pop rap of the 00s

No it's not. I don't get this /r/hiphopheads bullshit kind of meme at all.
Besides the beat that knocks, albeit feeling a little dry like the rest of Graduation and 808's,

>i'm insulted, you should go head, and bow so hard that your knees hit your forehead
>and the flow just hit code red, top 5 MC's you ain't gotta remind me, top 5 MC's you gotta rewind me,
>top of the line you can get behind me but my head so big you can't sit behind me

You. can. not. clock. that. verse.

Nothing is as bad as See You In My Nightmares.

KILO IS ONE THOUSAND GRAMS

EASY TO REMEMBER

genius.com/Kanye-west-drunk-and-hot-girls-lyrics

Raising Hell

Bait

>Hip-hop
>albums