Old fag here in need of assistance from younger folk

Old fag here in need of assistance from younger folk.

Doing a paper on abortion and need a good title that will resonate with younger people.

Title needs to be relevant to pro-life.

>Your pullout game is weak and other reasons why abortions are needed

Are Computer Crazed Millennials Using the Web to Deletus their Fetuses?

There's Too Many Anyways

New means to abort, same reasons why you shouldn't

What is your paper about?
You understand me

he said pro life cucktards

"little liberal triggers"

You're Fucking Up God's Plan

Race-Differential Abortion: Natural Selection at Its Best

"God Loves Rape Babies: Shoniqwa's Story"

Title: Why to choose a life of stability, fiscal responsibility, and possibility instead of being tied down to an accident simply because moralfags and religious nutjobs can't see past their own stuck up noses.

Eat a dick, OP. Pro-life bullshit. What a fucked up way of even saying it "pro-life" like if you don't agree with it you are anti-life. I'm not about to let a broken condom or a psycho crazy bitch who lies about being on the pill ruin my life simply out of fear of angering a vengeful, wrathful god. You people need to stop shoving your shit down everybody's throats.

Deal with your own god damn life before you go preachin' to others about how they should live theirs. I can't believe you think Sup Forums is going to give you pro-life shit. Oldfag my ass.

This is now an aborted fetus thread, like it fucking should be.

hashtag fetuslivesmatter

how old are you?

They are only pro-life until birth and then fuck the kids and their welfare abusing mothers. Cut healthcare more, children don't need it. I'm prolife btw. Tee hee. Cocksuckers.

>summer nights

newfag

>You don't save lives by ending them

>Violence breeds violence

>I hope the cost wasn't worth more than a condom

>No flower may bloom without seed.

Made me laugh

>expecting user top give op what he wants right away

Fuck off my Sup Forums newfag

A day in the life of Dr. Deletus

A modest proposal

The kids love it

A Paper On The Stoning Of Murderous Millennials, As Commanded By Allah

"Don't pull out"

OP here

youre all newfags

newfags everywhere

Baby or Hell? your choice

Why aren't white people having as many babies as their black and Mexican neighbors: a post apocalyptic tale

When is it ok to murder a baby?

you're the one who fucked up, not your baby, you should be the one that should suffer for being a dumbass, not your baby

Doesn't matter; the wealthy and intelligent few will always remain to govern the poor and unintelligent many.

Nevah

just call it "My Issue With Abortion".

Its about how a "progressive" societies selfishness for pleasure corrupts an instinct whose purpose was the propagation of the species, not to discard unintended consequences.

THIS, but a little shorter.

I'd say something like "life: where do i begin?"

19 going on 20
Too young to form a valid opinion?

Gay

faggot

how about shut the fuck up if you're a man

God hates fags

Legalized Murder

That is what my essay is about, just need a good title that will encompass/sympathy with an indecisive audience.

Families lose money quickly after a generation because people with money tend to raise spoiled brats that don't know how to work or invest.

No Free Ticket To Heaven: Make Babies Endure Life Like the Rest of Us

how about WE OWN YOUR DISGUSTING BODY so stfu about things (like babies) that don't concern you, woman

Overpopulation: not my problem

Stop crime abort black babies

Really? I thought it was clever. But idgaf about babies, so not the best dude, i guess

Ending the Trend of Peace: Why We Need More Future Criminals

>will always remain to govern

Jesus Christ your diction is retarded.

Wait... you consider yourself an oldfag?

OP here, what about "life: it ends before it begins"

Life Happens

>implying you have to be old to be an old fag

"Choose life"

One of the weirdest things about this argument is the idea that one has to be either pro-choice or pro life.

Youll win people over more easily if you base the argument on 'yes, it's your choice, I won't take it away from you, but maybe you should chose to keep your child'

It's Not a Mistake. It's a miracle

I highly doubt that is ever going to convince anyone. If a person believes in miracles, they're probably already pro-life.

stop being a pussy and say it right

'yes, it's your choice, I won't take it away from you, but maybe you should chose to not murder your child'

but you should dumba ss

"Old fag" means you're an aged faggot.

"Oldfag" means you've been here "a while"

One would constitute asking younger individuals for their perspective. The other is a cry for attention, and serves no point in mentioning in this thread.

At first I assumed you were some older guy taking night classes. Now I see you're a kid trying to seem older. Or you want us to think you've been here all summer.

political decisions shouldn't dictate how you conclude whether abortion is "good of bad"

you saying supersticious are dumb?
therefor religious?
therefor prolife?

ITT

>newfags pretending to be old fags

>oldfags pretending to be newfags

No, but it's sort of silly those that typically are pro-life think you should have a child, regardless of circumstance, then would rather not help, when the circumstance means they would need help to raise said the child.

>Implying the point you perceived was the points purpose

Your purpose was one of the two I laid out for you.

Since you're still a kid, one of them is nullified. So that only leaves an attention seeking faggot.

>implying I'm OP

how about
>Murder
>Freedom to Choose Murder
>On Murder

Idgaf at this point I'll argue with anyone

Prove me wrong

don't think is completely accurate on the "regardless of circumstance" pro lifers tend to be in good/goodish/livable/tolerable circumstances.

they might change their opinion temporarily according to region, like if you dropped one in Somalia or some shit

>Parent Yourself First

out of this thread you liberal scum baby killing fagot stick

its a pro life thread

Now, now, There is room for everyone.

Misguided Murder: The Holocaust of a Generation

This
OP is just a faggot

You ever heard of Poe's law?

We care only until they are born.
(The adoption vs abortion facts.)

guyz guyz, what if its an old guy pretending to be a young guy pretending to be an old guy.....
nah op is just an aborted fetus

I'm le enlightened centrist
Kys nigger

Something tells me you're just a young fag trying to get help on his essay. Gtfo and do your hw, faggot.

Killing a fetus is the equivalent of killing a tad pole. You aren't killing a frog, because it isn't a frog yet. Debate me.

Terminator 3: Rise of the Millenials

Fetus deletus

Ahhhhh, but you see, according to Einstein's theory of relativity, the future has already happened.
So that tadpole is already an unperceived frog, and that fetus, a yet in perceivable adult.

Actually how about. Fetus is love fetus is life, and this is why

Just tell it like you would. Responsibility for what you've done.

Why I Think I Have the Right to Make Decisions About Other People's Bodies and Lives: A Look into why My Discomfort is YOUR Problem

>"Why your parents didn't abort you,"

this

have you heard of trolling?

Humans are not frogs.

Retard.

Frogs.

Not are human retards.

Use graphics.

Let the Air In.
Its a reference to Hills like White Elephants. Hemmingway

Nice thumbnail.

>retard confirmed

Pepe is a human frog.

>Why You Think You Have the Right to Make Decisions About Other People's Lives: A Look into why Your Mistakes and Lack of Responsibility Justify Murder.

Where is Dr. Deletus when you need him?

Ignoring the victim-blaming here, you don't think a baby born into the lives of people who can't afford to care for it doesn't suffer?

>b-but adoption-

The adoption and foster care system in this country sucks. I recently read an article by the director of an adoption agency who said his experiences with the system and what kids in it go through made him an even more vociferous advocate for access to abortion.

Because pro-choice people go around forcing people to have abortions, right? Remember, keep it safe, legal, and rare.

"... but maybe you should choose to abort the fetus."

If you don't want to have a kid, then don't get knocked up.

Ain't that hard nigga.