I can't believe how problematic, misogynistic and toxic this was

I can't believe how problematic, misogynistic and toxic this was.
Literally a rape cartoon.

I'm normally a Superman guy but I might start getting into batman storylines

I kinda agree with the feminazis on this one to be honest lads, they really raped Batgirl's character.

I am really starting to hate the word "toxic"

the shit tier animation, soundtrack, and voice acting doesn't help either

So Batgirl isn't allowed to be portrayed as anything other than a strong, invincible, independent batwoman who needs no batman?

>they really raped Batgirl's character.

I watched it last night and was triggered. A lot.
Why did Warner Bros decide this was an acceptable story to adapt into a cartoon in the year 2016?

They had to know there'd be a backlash.

I though men and women were equal? Am I now to understand they MUST be written in specific ways?

Say that again? Pussy?

You should have started hating it around 2012, nimrod.

Batgirl looks hot asf in that upper left pic.

Hot!

I think he means the entire added Batgirl section at the beginning was awful.

Muh soggy knees.

Azzarello wrote a shitty script but I can't have nothing but respect for him after reading that.

>it's a Sup Forums gives unwarranted attention to literal who's episode

it seems like this episode has reruns every day

I think she looks sexy in the lower right.

>women aren't allowed to be vulnerable or anything other than perfect
Nothing worse than a Mary Sue

Yeah, that's the main problem. Having that approach isn't pro-women, it just hinders any chance of good female characters and interactions with female characters.
Villains aren't allowed to be evil towards women, because that's too offensive. It's madness.

>Sup Forums is seeping out of its containment board again

This.

Apparently its perfectly fine when men get brutally tortured and murdered. Oh no, a woman character gets the same treatment! We can't have that!

Welcome to equality. Where female superheroes get it just as bad as the men do. You vagina doesn't protect you from the villain.

>its another anger bait post

This is why we can't have female heroes. It's always a big deal when they get a good old fashioned ass kicking but this happens to male heroes every other month.

This reminds me that people were really upset that Batman punched Harley in Suicide Squad. Even the guys at Red Letter Media said it was "Out of character" for Batman

nice trips
most men feel an instinctive need to protect woman and therefor gets uncomfortable when they see women mistreated.

But Harley is an insane criminal and Batman didn't knock her out because he wanted to. She was swinging a knife at him while she was drowning. It was the quickest option for him to save her

If they're actually buying the comics then by all means, bitch and moan.
I get a feeling they don't even fucking follow them though and only heard about this because some sjw champion tweeted it and they echoed the screeching.
Has there been any comic/movie/game/show that recently caught flak from these harpies, ignored them and went on perform well financially?

and people watching the movie still see she's female. But most people will overcome that instinct and shrug it off, because as you said, it's completely justified.

also she murdered Robin

I haven't seen the film, but it's perfectly in character for Batman to knock out villains of any gender. It just happens to men 99% of the time, since you can't have a woman be a mook who's getting her ass kicked.

>Black Girl Nerds