This is the 3rd time I have woken up tonight with a shadowy figure standing over me or creeping over the corner of my...

This is the 3rd time I have woken up tonight with a shadowy figure standing over me or creeping over the corner of my bed please help I can fall asleep for about 5-10 mins then I bolt up and see something staring me down for a few mins before it kidda fades away or I blink and it's gone I don't know what this is I have had hallucinations before but not like this I am still seeing shit I don't know what to do

>commit suicide
>become ghost
>fuck ghost up

go see a fucking doctor

I can't see a doctor my family doesn't believe in mental illness like this

Btw those are called shadow people. Someone cursed you fam you might wanna seek out a pagan who will help you do a protection spell. Or sleep with a white cat in your room shadow people are terrified of cats but even more so of white cats

I am scared to go back to sleep I have a light on maybe that will help? Idk it might make it worse it was always to dark to see what was standing over me if I could see it I might be to scared to ever blink again and this is finals week for me I prob need to sleep and get ready for this shit

I have cats that are either down stairs or outside I don't really believe in that too much but I heard lots of noises down stairs

Don't know how I just noticed this but I always have my closet open like 100% of the time I never touch the damn thing and both of the doors are closed plus my fan has turned to the right I have it facing me when I sleep it's facing the door to my room is someone in my closet?

I watch all the scary movies so trust me OP I'm an expert,
Well need an old priest and a young priest
A bottle of tequila
Some eggs and a chicken for sacrifice if you don't have one a baby will do
Drink half the bottle of tequila while the old priest jerk you off and the young priest rubs the eggs all over you , sing your favorite song and at the end stab the chicken /baby right in the asshole since it bleeds more prefusely , rub the blood in your door frame to keep the evil out

Go to Jesus. Evil will flee.

James 4:7

Be subject therefore to God, but resist the devil, and he will fly from you.

k so I am hallucinating again shit is moving across my floor when nothing is there I just felt something behind me so I pressed my back against a wall but still facing my closet

Could also look into alienhub.corn. They always want to talk about this kind of stuff. But seriously, is pray to Jesus knowing that no evil spirit can harm you if you believe in him.

I am pleading the blood of Jesus on you. You should do the same. It will pass.

Lost faith in god because this isn't the first time I have had hallucinations like this if god is real why would he let me feel this why would he let me have 2-3 panic attacks a day and the constant shaking that comes with each panic attack I fucking hate it I don't believe in him and if he is real fuck him so many people have it so easy but then he leaves me in the dust

/x/ is down the hall and to the right.

Never seen shit this bad I swear my door that is pure white is turning a dark shade of orange I am shaking so fucking bad i used to have shit to calm me down from this but they all left me because this was to much stress on them I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO STOP THIS

Real answer though: google hypnagogic hallucinations. It's just something our crazy monkey brains do while transitioning to sleep state sometimes. I have seen gigantic spiders on my bed while falling asleep before. Like, Garfield the Cat sized. Woke up and saw the spider skitter off my bed and into the bathroom connected to my room. I got up and chased it to squash it, but it was nowhere to be found, and way too big to have gotten to hiding anywhere. Brain states are weird.

Fuck you lol I heard noises from my living room you gave directions to my living room I want you to die tbh

I understand. I was the same way. I suffered from depression, panic attack and hated all religions. But I finally understood but I don't know how exactly. But I knew the truth. Ask for Jesus for the only way to the father is through him. His mercy is infinite.

Listen OP fear comes from the pussy in you, the more you think of it the more it affects you, think common sense, ghost don't exist, you see them maybe but it's in your head, there not really there, drugs lack of sleep and other things have certain effect on you , take notes , what exist only on your head can't hurt you physically,
You can calm down and turn your light on if it helps, anything that keeps you relaxed is a must do OP

Thank you I think that was the man standing over me but I am still seeing shit

Shit is real, you're gifted OP
Train your Power and join the x men

Religiousfag poster here - this guy has good advice. It's not real.

Thank you I am aware that most the things I see are in my head and that's how I am able to ignore it most of the time but shit like this gets to me I have never had this happen shit is missing from my room and like I said earlier shit has moved I am tempted to look in the closet I doubt anything is in there

Will do boo

He leaves you like that cos you lost faith dumb cunt. It's like the more faith meter you have the more +1% faith protection you get.

just now my tv turned on and blared fucking white noise at me and it wouldnt turn off i had to unplug it, and earlier my headphones were making this staticy noise without even being plugged into anything.
am i being spooped?

I don't hate any religion in any way I just don't see the point in it I understand that religion has helped people but it doesn't help me tbh my second worst fear is hell and I know if it's real I am going there so I just believe it's not real

Sleep paralysis
Youll get over it

More then that it has been like 30 mins and I am still seeing shit I have hallucinations already but this is a really bad hallucination attack if that's even a thing

Yeah prob just like come over boo we can die together

Nah dude but if ur legit scared it is nothing so much shit happens with no explanation or some stupid thing happens by chance your fine I can promise you

You misplaced the thing OP
Your not thinking right and are not in your 5 senses that's why you don't remember, you panic shit becomes that way when your overwhelmed , the best thing you can do is relax , lower your heart rate and keep calm , if it comes for you let it come , worst thing that can happen is your crazy therefor none of it exists , take some nyquil or something to sleep, monitor your diet get your sleep and stay of drugs
Fear is the only thing that has a grip on you , once that is lost there's nothing left , chemical unbalance in your brain and other factors contribute , you won't die just remember what's real and what's not

But you don't have to go to hell. Remember that Jesus has infinite mercy. The point to religion is understanding that everything is bigger than yourself. Once you truly understand that, the current reality of your situation diminishes.

So I guess it stopped for the most part but I still don't know why the fan moved why I can't find my knife and some tissues I was using like 1 hour ago or the closet

sheeit

Some times it's hard to tell I used my knife like 3 hours ago to open up a bottle of Coke that was covered in plastic and put it on my night stand so it's not like I miss placed it I remember because I tipped it over like 2 times off the night stand when reaching for my glass of Coke

I have been aware that everything is bigger then my self sense I can remember I don't do much for my self but lots for other with nothing in return I don't really know how I wouldn't go to hell I have done some fucked up shit

OP is a troll , if shit happened like this what fool wouldn't record it and cash in the million dollar proof reward they offer to those who have legit evidence that this can occur, troll or just a 14 year old who cant handle his weed

Closet doors

Night stand missing tissue shit and knife

Coke I cut open with my knife a while back

Not much proof as its all easy to fake but I don't know how I am supposed to prove I am seeing shit because my camera wont take pics of shit going on in my head

Do you have a ceiling fan turned on

No I have two fans in my room on at all times

I have no idea if this affects anything but this is the first time I am sick since my halllucantions started

That's all the proof you got? It won't do much at all
Here's a picture of my GF OP proof she's mines
And record it and upload to youtube or something webm
Fagt

The only thing that is going on is me breathing heavy and crying nothing to really record everything has for the most part stopped I am still having a panic attack and still shaking I don't want to shame my self by showing people this

I don't know if anyone who gave me advice is still here or not but thank you I will prob try to sleep but if it happens again I won't go to alseep again

roll

Sweet dreams op