Howard Stern?
Other satellite radio?
TACS?
Local Radio?

or do you prefer podcasts?

I'm all in with the Opester.

fash the nation

used to listen to Coast to Coast AM

I like listening to old clips from that show but there's no way it's been good in the last 10 years has it? I feel like most of the type of people who would call into that show with good shit turned to the internet as an outlet.

Ant's site I use for Gavin and East Side Dave. Those are mandatory watching.

I watch Ant every once in a while. He's kinda gotten good at doing things solo, especially since Garret chimes in kind of a lot. Pat Dixon is okay. It's not really funny, but the public-access cheesiness of it is charming. But I don't care so much about those.

I never got into Legion of Skanks, although I did watch quite a lot of episodes over that year. Dave Smith and Zac Amico are good. It sucks that Zac is a on the Real Ass Podcast because I never want to hear Luis J Gomez' voice as long as I live. Part of the Problem is good because Dave Smith is an ancap libertarian, so he always has the correct opinion on politics.

I've heard many hilarious clips of Ron & Fez. I think Ron is a genius, but I really do not like listening to him day-to-day. However, Chris "Pepper Hicks" Stanley from R&F is also hilarious, and his show, High Society Radio, is both hilarious and COMFY AS FUCK.

in my opinion, East Side Dave and Pepper Hicks are the best parts of the Extended O&A Universe.

I also like
Nick Dipaolo
Drew & Mike
Misery Loves Company
rogan if the guest is good

>listening to radio

Knapp is still good.

What you think about Red Bar radio and people saying Mile David should get a show on the Anthony Cumia network?

Stern. 2016 has been decent overall. Monday and Tuesday shows were great this week with Kimmel and Tracy Morgan.

Opie & Anthony whenever they had a comedian sitting in with them. There seemed to be fewer and fewer comedian appearances, except from fucking Vos, so I wasn't really upset when they fired Anthony and I stopped listening altogether.

Yeah the show was already terrible by the time it ended. I literally wasn't sad at all that he was fired.

Listening to old and classic shows of O&A have been ruined for me. All I can hear is how bad Opie is.

866 Ron 0 Fez

Do you like Bennington? I tried it for a while but I can't stand how much Pepper and Gail agree with him and I miss Fez.

It's not terrible. Pepper and Gail are fine but I only seem to listen when someone external is happening (Bowie etc).

I miss Fez, Dave, Black Earl and everyone really....even crazy Jen.

Listening to all of gilbert's appearances on stern currently

Yeah. The weirdness of Ron & Fez was so unique that it can't be replaced by a normal show with some of the same comedic sensibilities. I miss the Davey Mac Sports Program too but I'm not willing going to pay for Ant's network for it.

Dublin Talks

Nothing comfier than listening to the public of southern Ireland trying to justify pedophilia while 2 DJs act as mediators.

>Opie and Jim?
nope
>Howard Stern?
not for a long while, he's been shit for years really
>TACS?
Who?
>Local Radio?
no, music sucks now

dave and chuck the freak

used to listen to O&A before patrice died

I listen and donate to my local NPR station

I am listenting to a lot of the Bonfire on Comedy Central radio. Hosted by Dan Soder and Big Jay. It's pretty great.

There are 100+ episodes on youtube, give it a listen. Crackle crackle

reminder that opie has tits and anthony beat the shit out of a little girl