I never really belived it, but now i have find The One. I didn't know you could feel this way for another person

I never really belived it, but now i have find The One. I didn't know you could feel this way for another person.
ask someone who is happy in love anything, or just post nice pics of space

Happy for you, user. I hope everything goes well for you

What's it like? Are you their one?

thank you :3 when we have been with eachothers a bit longer i will ofc post pics here
its magical. i belive so. everytime i think of something he says it. it's like we have the saame brain. the sex is amazing

user. I know you feel you found the one. Remember love is blind and not always a two way street. Please be careful with your heart.

Are they your first?

How long have you been going out for? And How long did it take to find that person?

Only is they passes Sup Forumslocks test.

I agree. Don't waste you're time if you know in you're heart at whatever point it happens, that it won't work out. (not saying that it won't work out but there's always potential)

i hve decided no i will not be careful or scared. i will let myself go for the first time, if i be destroyed it wil be my own fault. i trust this :)
no i have been with others, but nothing like this. maybe my first love when i was 14 was kind of like this.
we talked on internet for about 3 weeks before we met. so not long but damn it feel so right it's sick.

?

i have never been so sure of anything. i would give up everything and move to his place NOW if he asked me. i think this is really real. it is scary lol but i will not give up my life for him, i will not be that stupid. i have my own life so we take things slow even tho everything feel so good

I hope you do know that nothing is permanent and just a figment of ephemeral causality

Your illusions will eventually vanish before your eyes only to make you realize that this state of mind and perception was nothing but your own creation fooling you for a definite amount of time

I'm pretty happy for you but you shouldn't base your well being on someone who is going to take advantage of you until they find ''better'' elsewhere

Rationalize all you want but you'll eventually remember my words

ok but i don't care i am happy and in love and have never been so sure of antyhing before. this is perfect and i belive he is an angel or something:3

>have never been so sure of antyhing before.
>this is perfect and i belive he is an angel or something:3
Taking things for granted and blind faith are mental cancers that eventually chew you and spit you out at the worst unexpected moments

"The One" is a Hollywood myth, you fool. You only think it's the "One" because your mind is distracted by everything that happens when you have a crush.

Okay good. You're a girl right? If so... women are definitely more emotional all around so try and remember that too. He may feel the same at the moment too, he could be lying and thinking with his head or he might change his mind once he finds himself stuck in a relationship. These things happen. Or he could be genuine (rare but it can happen) I'm a dude who was/still is in love with an ex and she still is with me but honestly I'm just way too burnt out on being in a relationship that I'm probably just gonna go it alone for like 2 years

ok sure i am happy and in love and i wish you will feel the same som nice day :3

we want a open relationship becausewe are both polygams but now we just want each others :) if he want some ex he can invite her in, and the same goes for me.

how about :3 you shut up :3 and post :3 more space :3 pics :3

OP, don't normally say this. But good on you, m8.

Been, struggling for the past few years to get my head on straight, be more positive and just live a life I wont regret. I make mistakes, burn bridges, act a fool, abuse drugs, gamble, whore monger. The degenerate works. But I'm working a steady job that's been keeping me on the right path, which is a good start. Keeping up with it is the real struggle, though. It's not easy, but I have a lid on it for the moment.

I guess what Im trying to say here is if another user can find genuine happiness, I guess there's hope. Thanks, OP. You're still a faggot for sharing this on Sup Forums, but you're aight.

:3333333333333333:3:3:3:3333:3:3::3:3
>:3

oh and I guess bumping with ayy lmao turf.

OP you a lady?

as fast as you have trust in yourself and have peace in your heart you will find love. karma is everything

>i wish you will feel the same som nice day :3
Thanks for the good words but it's highly unlikely

When your entire life you are confronted with how this society mindwashes everyone into taking advantage of others, fake themselves thru life, that a good majority of people are walking mindless clones and that the only thing that matters is your own personal development and path, you will come to terms with false external influences

Relationships are over for me because they only brought me more problems than i already had

thats cool as fuck

> open relationship
That's where I draw the line... Good luck and goodnight ಠ_ಠ

meh stop caring about everyone else and just live your life. why give a shit about wat everyone else want and what they are, just life your life instead until the Right falls info you. do what you want. don't hate people for no reasons. spread love. be happy

why fuck one when you can fuck more.
with eachothers :)

he will learn me dominate some girl

You clearly didn't understand what i was trying to tell you so have fun with your delusions

I mean definitely I'd love to fuck multiple girls. But to me that takes away what's special about the relationship. I'd want to share my love only with the one I truly care about. I'd want to pleasure them as best I can. I wouldn't waste that effort on someone else who I don't care for. And I sure as shit don't want other guys to pleasure my girl. That's just dirty man

ok good for you. i am happy the man i love isn't you :) someday you will find a girl who thinks exactly like you andi wish you the very best.

Props btw for being so kind. Bless your soul

Pics?

i have no reason in the world for being rude to strangers on the internet for not having same thoughts as me. also now when im happy and in love i find it hard to find bad things in the world haha it is nice

i will post so many nice nudes and do request for you guys, but not today