What effect has hook up culture had on American society?

What effect has hook up culture had on American society?

I've had sex with 5 different women in the last two weeks thanks to Tinder. None of them were wife material.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHBTVzRreSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bitches on tinder lately seem to look for the Man of their life.. Not only hookups anymore..

How bland are you about your intentions OP?

It's the exactly formula that lead to the fall of Rome. You're nothing more than a symptom. Not a man.

Exactly that. Took an entire portion of the population (women ranging from 5-8/10s) and turned them into shameless whores. The only good women left are the god-tier ones that you need to become an alpha to get , or the ugly ones. There are more good women than you think, but you have to work more to get them than before.

>being such an incel that you think woman having sex with multiple men in their lifetimes lead to the fall of an empire

I don't see the big deal I hook up with chicks at parties all the time and after we just go our separate ways no strings attached, no big deal.

It's not the act of sex, idiot. It's the reason behind it being acceptable.

>I've had sex with 5 different women in the last two weeks thanks to Tinder. None of them were wife material.

kinda makes sex a bit less worthwhile doesn't it?

the jew wants this to be the case

shut the fuck up shlomo and pick up a history book

promiscuity leads to nothing good EVER

>coming from someone who is statistically borderline obese

Hypocritical glutton, cute

it does though. we're seeing the slow decline now. when the nuclear family is broken up, children do decidedly worse. everyone does worse.

proof?

>thinking nuclear families existed in the prime of the Roman Empire
>being this retarded
>nuclear

>>being such an incel that you think woman having sex with multiple men in their lifetimes lead to the fall of an empire

it is the case. YOU are a part of the problem as well is bro culture

R A R E

Is Tinder really like that in US?

Here it looks like a generic dating service to me.

>I've had sex with 5 different women in the last two weeks thanks to Tinder. None of them were wife material.

gtfo degenerate

I usually don't bring it up till they do and just say I'm just trying to meet new people and am open to a relationship but not really looking for one. Most women want sex, they just want to have it with someone who respects them if even that person doesn't want to date them.

>majority of my country is practically obese
> we have never been fatter
>nation of gluttons
>but bro culture is the problem

Die

>Netherlands
>Rare

It is if your looks are at least 2 standard deviations above the mean.

I'm more bullish on "bro culture."

It's the "empowered womyn" meme that needs to fucking die.

of course none of them were 'wife material' you fucking idiot - you were on *TINDER*

you must be ugly senpai
Tinder is basically free pussy

Watch out for herpes, got a red spot on my dick, just fungal but has made me think "no more random pussy!"

Google the numbers for chikdren who grow up in single family households.

>inb4 there is no correlation between promiscuous sex and single parent households

>sex with 5 different women in the last two weeks

teach me the secret to your punani-grabbing skills.

Well I mean I never ever saw a girl mention that she wants sex. Or specify anything sex-related at all.

Judging by screenshots on Sup Forums, it's common in US.

>implying that the state takes priority over individual freedom and liberty
>implying single parent households matter

>>>>/reddit/

Step 1: be good looking
Step 2: be attractive
Step 3: don't be unattractive

Eh, I get matches, I just never write to anyone.

>majority of my country is practically obese

that is the reason civs fall? obestiy? not loosing there reproductive capacities by loosing nauclear families?

end yourself you destrcuvtive evil degenerate

>I'm more bullish on "bro culture."
>It's the "empowered womyn" meme that needs to fucking die.

one causes the other cant you see? women are followere of men by nature and they still act like followers of a promisculous standard laid by men.

That's Luxembourg you retarded Algerian

>>rarely match with girls on tinder
>>match a normal looking girl.
>>we talk for a week, and during that time I throw out on option to meet up, very casual, public place
>>she never responded to it, but kept talking about other things.
>>next week I throw same idea out,
>>has some excuse
>>Last final attempt I mention how we can meet up
>>she is out of town
>>days go by, no talking from her
>> I'm done.

I fucking hate online shit, you just cant get a proper vibe. And if this girl and I could have gotten along in real life, it feels tarnished already because of her dodgy Online behavior, which makes me not give a fuck about her in real life.

so if I'm a 9/10 I can just not say a word the whole time and smile like an idiot, and they'll rip my clothes off and get to work? that sounds awesome.

Your intentions should say "I wanna fuck bitches in the anus" and see if you get anyone interested

R A R E

A

R

E

Same shit happened to me a few times and it went on for months. I hate to admit it but you almost have to use pua shit or else you seem like a cuck to them.

Yes, obesity you short sighted nigger. Medical costs are running this country hundreds of billions, public infrastructure must be changed to accommodate the fatness. Labor intensive jobs are practically removed, welfare state increases because many of them can't work for themselves. Jobs cannot be done that require strong physical work. Diseases and illnesses caused by weight are passed down from generation to generation. The list goes on.

Kill yourself, idiot.

Found the efeminent man with a whore for a mother

the mega sluts who devalue themselves on tinder were hanging out in nightclub meat markets before the advent of the iphone

the internet didn't change anything, it just distilled the act

Is that from Rashomon?

Pretty much

Girls don't want to be known as sluts normally even if they are.

what on earht are you smoking, the population levels of whites are barely maintened in Europe, nor is the situation any brighter in USA, and you are speaking about obesity?

and what on earth has manual labor have to do with economical decline

how do I find women attractive?
I mean, I'm sexually attracted to them, but when I see them out at the bar, drinking and shaking their asses to shitty rap music, taking selfies and blathering about stupid shit, putting on this 'cool alpha bitch' persona, I feel disgusted at their vacuity.

I have slept with girls before, but I've never been able to work out an effective system to get me the results I want.
PUA stuff is like 10% traditional self-help positive psychology your dad should have passed onto you, and 90% esoteric marketing woowoo bullshit

>American education

This obviously Netherlands

Aquafresh for all I care.

It's trivialized dating and relationships. Nowadays, dating is swiping left on your phone a couple hundred times, then meeting up with a random stranger at a shitty bar, and then both staring at your phones while you get drunk off of happy hour beers.

Smartphones are the death of social interaction for my generation. Most of the girls on Tinder aren't even looking for a guy, they just want the attention of having guys swipe them.

You don't use tinder as a dating app, user

Anyone who has some tips to hook up with girls? I got the looks (tons of matches on Tinder), but I am socially awkward and not very good with talking to girls. Do I just start a conversation and ask to fuck after the conversation has developed?

well...

Nobody can tell you how to interact with other people. You have to learn from experience and expect to fail at first

Its not so hard if you're willing to fuck ugly fat chicks and deal with the crushing feelings of emptiness in the days afterwards

that's how people I know use it.

then again around here the guys on tinder outnumber the girls significantly.

Well okay. But how does it go out when you get a girl? Do you just go to her place, fuck her and leave or go to some place to get to know each other and then fuck?

Almost every girl i've ever fucked wants to be called a slut.

1: swipe right on everything! You will be guaranteed to get a girl. She might not be very pretty or young, but hey its sex.

ignore this fagot giving out bad advice.

It depends on the girl and the situation. There is no formula

>Wanting a wife that will ruin your life and take all your money

Why don't you just convert to judaism?

>probably thinks he's somehow still husband material

apart from that, do you actually believe that you can find a decent wife on tinder?

Yes. A mate of mine made a fake okc account with a chad picture and had women eagerly responding to him by messaging them "HALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and literal gibberish

Alright. Thank you.

Lure her into a false sense of security, feign interest in her personal life. Engage in light conversation about trivial normie pop culture- stupid fucking TV serials and gay twee indie pop music. Eventually, suggest that you go someplace more secluded, such as a walk in the park.
Once you are out of earshot of civilization, I typically use fibre wire and wrap it around her throat. Apply pressure until she stops breathing. Otherwise, knock her out with a blunt object to the skull, and begin stabbing her with your pocket knife. I find it's best to have your way with her in the last moments of her life, when the primal fear reflex has kicked in. There's few things in life more exciting, except for stabbing her in the neck, and cumming to the sound of her gurgling on her own blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHBTVzRreSY

No tinder has removed the need for a girlfriend. You can go on their and get laid then go back to your life without having to date.

How many women meet the most basic of male standards for marriage anymore?

>tfw get messages on Tinder
>tfw I never reply and wonder why I can't get laid

>led to the existence of places like ForeverAlone, Sluthate, etc
>made being a Chad life on easy mode
>made people opt out of the social contract and opt out of society, MGTOW, etc
>invalidated marriage
>elevated narcissism

All in all it hasn't been a great idea.

she is easily 200lbs

i can tell

Stealth toothpaste!

> find woman from mexico
> looks white. People think she is ukrainian/russ/etc.
> easily 8/10, if she had bigger boobs/butt 10/10
> legit no shit good Catholic woman
> cook, clean, motherly,whole 9 yard's
> wife the fuck out of her asap
> be grateful everyday

Honestly most woman are disgusting now. I feel sorry for the men looking for a good woman still.

this sounds reasonable for reeling them in for a quick troll over the app's chat feature, but I am skeptical that he could take it any further had he used a picture of himself and met up with them.

the grapes should be rotten and mostly picked for this image to convey the accurate metaphor

>posting cuck fiction

What is the metaphor?

>efeminent
Found the illiterate ad hominem spewing retard.

It was purely trolling

You're right, the SLAVES didn't have nuclear families but the upper and middle classes (you know the ones that actually get shit planned, funded, and organized) typically did have nuclear and extended families.

It hasn't had any effect. Stop reading internet blurbs, they don't apply to the real world retard

fox and the grapes - aesop's fable

The fox can't reach the grapes, so he decides that the grapes were probably not that good and worth pursuing anyway.

That we're salty for not getting mad sex all the time off of tinder.

Those threads on r9k are hilarious.

>Fucking Chads reeee
>ignore the fact I'm too lazy to improve my social skills

>cultural criticism isn't a response to the real world

bitches are constantly being bombarded with male attention
you'd have to have superhuman social skills just to get her to put down the phone for 5 minutes

I've had sex with almost 100 different women. I even got a hand job for a couple beers one time. The internet is amazing when you are in your prime.

Just remember to wrap it and don't date any of them. Most of the girls you will find on the net are slutty as fuck and will cheat on you at the drop of a hat. Fuck that is women in general I guess.

The flakiness and attention whoring drove me away from it online dating.

Its driving me away from actively dating in general at least for the time being.

There is actually plenty of evidence that associate this sort of sexual behavior is indicative of collapsing society

Not at all. It requires almost minimal effort, because most men have your losing mentality

>being that fucking stupid in not keeping women in check.

... You swipe right as a yes, left as a no. You know that right?

Like it or not this is the future now. More and more men are becoming this way.

Face it, everything is fucked. 'muh social skills' isn't a good enough solution.

Rome had Tinder

Doing your part to destroy western society i see?

You just can make up your own morals and rules and do what ever feels good at the moment.

What a pathetic and shallow life you lead.

yes. great film

You're one angry little faggot, aren't you? I guess this is what happens to those ugly kids who never got female attention.

they will matter if the divorce rate continues to increase as it is doing now.