What the fuck is it with girls being so overly developed these days...

What the fuck is it with girls being so overly developed these days? Why the fuck do girls as young as 12 or 13 have huge asses and tits or nice curves, is it the goverment? Pic very related what the fuck

Photoshop probably.

Who gives a shit that means they're more likely to be whores so its good for us good looking pedos

It's a couple of reasons. Firstly a lot of cities use recycled water and hormone replacement therapies for menopausal women don't get filtered out. Also plastics, fucking plastics, they are everywhere and they leach some weird chemicals that boosts estrogen somehow,

Then explain this, got them from some thread earlier in the day

That would explain the large amount of feminine looking men these days

This

It is a coordinated effort also. Men are becoming more and more beta too

these days there are a bunch of chemicals and growth hormones on our foods that were meant for the livestock and vegetables we eat

its ok user just accept the new and improved candydolls and dig it out if you can get away with it

Peer pressure. It's a part of teen culture.

Second, estrogen in water. Women, when taking hormonal contraception, release excess estrogen through urine. Water purification plants are not able to filter estrogen and it gets back into the system - into the tap water. You can imagine what happens when you pump female sexual hormone into you girls (and boys too!).

This isn't a silly conspiration theory, this is common and widely accepted and confirmed knowledge. Just google around if you don't trust me.

is there any others that you got from that thread earlier in the day?

This is a hidden pedophilia thread.

/sage
/mods

>and boys too!
uh oh i think i know where all the traps have been coming from recently

Yes, not bullshitting got them from this jailbait thread earlier but it really got me thinking how girls are becoming sluttier

hmm im going to need a few more pics to fully evaluate this

your post is definetly a hidden request tho

reported enjoy your ban

Not it isnt genuinely curious didn't know who else to ask without sounding like a complete pedo fag

mods

and here comes the moralfaggotry

FBI will like this confession. If I were you, I would practise stretching my anus already.

There are still a few girls who look skinny as fuck though, I graduated high school just last year and there were tons of bitches who had no ass or tits so genetics might also play a role in this

Would drinking only bottled water and other packaged drinks help, or are we completely fucked?

Not too worried since I just deleted them but whatever

ohohoho ass rape in jail

that was funny

go away now

One theory is chemicals used to produce cheap food or lengthen shelf life, notably higher estrogen concentrations. I wanna say it's mostly dairy and poultry products too but fuck if i really remember. But these products are blamed for supposedly triggering puberty early, or making the process progress faster than it normally ought to.

Well considering your giant moobs. You should put away that mt. Dew

theres no escaping it youll have a nice firm ass like that too by the time youre 12

Photoshop probably

I usually tend to avoid most dairy products but still drink milk whenever I eat cereal or some shit, guess no matter what we eat we'll be exposed to that shit

It happening with boys as well,
kids are going through puberty at very young ages nowadays.
It's the soy air, I tell you.