Dark Matter

Parallel universe episode and it's not sexy and no one has goatees

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nega 2 was pretty damn sexy.

Well Boone did have a goatee didn't he?

Real talk though this show is easily the most entertaining shit on TV right now, I didn't think Mallozzi still had it in him. Wish they'd do 20 episode seasons like back in the old days.

was 1 alive in this parallel universe? i stopped watching after they killed him

Did the show get more shit or has it improved in the second season? Didn't even know it had started up again

Became impossible to watch seeing all the Sg1 and Atlantis tropes filtering in

Season two is much better than season 1, I would only recommend it to sci-fi geeks though

>Parallel universe episode

A boy (Chris Pratt) falls in love with a girl (Jennifer Lawrence).

Unable to ask her to prom, he is gifted by a random man(Morgan Freeman) with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she wants to go down on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his best friend (Seth Rogan), he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After looking on facebook, he finds out that the girl he called using his Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this planet at all. She is the girl's robotic alien counterpart (powered by Windows 10), who has fallen in love with the MC's own robotic alien self(Powered by Linux), who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, ACTION ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CGI.

Directed by Guillermo del Toro.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Yes.

He nuked a mining colony and tried to get 2 with the blast. Also, the marauder from their universe hitched a ride back to ours on the outside of the Razas hull. It was probably their 1 inside. Both our 1s are now dead so I guess you could say...we're back to 1

I think it's unlikely that that was him though. One is a "good guy", he would be the main person in charge of crying about it rather than dropping the nuke. Boone wasn't even on the Marauder, why'd he target Portia Lin rather than his real objective of revenge. It seems a lot more plausible that the alternate reality Jace Corso joined up with the Raza crew and is the one who hitched the ride back with them.

That is exactly what I meant.

Also, its an easy way to bring back our 1. Their 1 starts shit with the Raza, our 1 shows up again and kills him and explains he faked his death to out his corporations traitors

Hmm... If he faked his death, why use Corso of all people to do it? It's not like they were exactly the best of buddies so I find that reaaally far-fetched, and I'd prefer if people shot in the head don't suddenly reappear and laugh off whole thing.

I think your scenario sounds unlikely but then again it's sci-fi so it's impossible to say for sure that they won't use some intricate loopholes or complete asspulls to bring characters back, but cheapen death too much and it removes suspense from the show.

so our one is back now? i can watch the show again?

He was moral fag of the highest degree, but I highly doubt he was stupid enough to stand around in an apartment waiting to get shot. Especially learning about his wife and fathers deaths.

It seems likely that he'll be around in some form.

Our one got shot and killed by the real Corso. The crew hunted down and killed Corso in revenge. They just encountered an alternate universe crew who had their own Corso. It might or might not be him who stowed away back to our universe/reality. We'll have to wait until next episode or further episodes to find out

WHY CAN'T I ESCAPE!?

He can't keep getting away with this!

He didn't mean OUR One you dumb baboon. It was their One, their evil One who dropped the nuke.

One is not Jace Corso.

but you can not imply it was a "travel clone" (or whats its name) either, b/c if those are killed they turn to dust (as i remember)

Crisis of Infinite Ones

but their one is

>his show is easily the most entertaining shit on TV right now

ha, how? This show uses like 3 sets with different lighting and angles to make it look like a different place.

it's the most transparent and fakest show i've ever seen.

it's not the number of the sets that makes a show entertaining. Spartacus hadn't much more either, had cgi backgrounds everywhere, still is memorable not only for blood and sex but for the characters and story

No, it was mostly the sex tho. Not him and I do like DM but it does have tremendously obvious limited sets.

It sure looks like we're getting One back
Although it could probably be the real Jace Corco since I highly doubt One who's a moralfag would've just dropped a nuke like that.

Also, how does Boone always gets to bang all the girls in the show (even on an alternate universe)

>not sexy

well they don't have many sets, but have many actors. they should balance?
maybe if it won't get cancelled they get a bigger budget for s03

>she robbed her leather jacket
lol

Dunno if it's just me but it looks like they got a bigger budget already, yet spent it on CG. It looks a lot more impressive than last season. And I don't mind the scarcity of sets, I do mind them not being creative with them. They almost look like live-audience sitcom "corner" sets.

5 looks like she's putting on the pounds

Tash was sexy, and i would make a goatee on her iykwim

i dont remember... is the laboratory where Two was made still exists or was that destroyed? but she should threat her parcinson there .. isn't?

Was sure that when the blue Android confronted him in the hallway, she was going to try to get a piece too

Especially after "it's so snug" last week

Also what was with Other Android's "Everything Portia has done for me" line?

>ywn be pegged by sexbot ruby rose using her attachable penis accessory

jdimsa

They're going to have to kidnap and torture Wil Wheaton until he fixes her

I want to ride Boone too ;(

I'm wondering what the android meant by that.
maybe she's just being grateful?

They even spoofed the shitty set design by having Ryo sit in front of a folding screen and fool people into thinking he was really in the Zairon Imperial Palace

>it's a "we're under attack, shields are down!" scene
>everyone is flailing around and holding on to consoles or chairs for dear life
>Android is standing motionless in the middle of the bridge like a concrete pillar
Was this a thing last season or have they gotten really clever

He was a moral fag after the mind wipe. Just because he was looking for the killer of his wife doesn't mean he wasn't a corrupt and morally twisted guy before.

>maybe she's just being grateful?
But for what? All this DM leaving open threads is starting to annoy me. It's like "maybe we'll get back to it if we feel like it".

I always kek at those scenes. If the gravity generator ignores thrust, why the fuck wouldn't it ignore enemy fire if all the jerking does is make the people on board the ship's jobs harder?

>everyone is flailing around and holding on to consoles or chairs for dear life
i rotflol'd on those scenes in Star Trek TOS

Look on the bright side

At least the Raza doesn't have those exploding computers that kill whoever is sitting in front of them the minute the ship is gently nudged

>all you guys thinking alt 1 was on board the Marauder

it's clearly alt 5, she was mad sketchy about not wanting to look her alt self up, that is a mad fucking chekov's gun flag

>evil Jodelle
Sign me up

>they decide the fate of the universe in a goggle contest

They don't have a "One". Corso joined up with the crew as was planned. What the businessman that snuck aboard the ship in the "real" universe was up to in the alternate reality we do not know.

>it was mostly the sex tho
Speak for yourself, Spartacus was 80% about the characters for me. No matter how much sex and violence you add it ain't worth watching unless there's a foundation of good writing and acting holding it all up.

>Also what was with Other Android's "Everything Portia has done for me" line?
If you consider the fact that Portia Lin is closer to an android than human, I think it's pretty likely that she's the one who altered the Android's programming and made her "different".

Saved!

what the special there?

>jdimsa

I instantly knew what it meant.I've been on Sup Forums way too long. fml.

Hottest chick to have appeared on the show. Chinkeyes and hiddenmelons don't come close.

>durr durrr I'm a super smart tough nanite-enhanced mercenary captain
>I just landed in an alternate dimension where it's clear as day all our doubles are extremely bloodthirsty killers
>I better keep acting like a goody two-shoes girl scout, that won't make them suspicious at all, no sir

>lol I'll just let hundreds of innocent civilians get microwaved to maintain my cover

US OLDFAGS AMIRITE

And you think a good way to go about that goal is by blowing your cover?

Did you have a stroke?

Tfw when you find out Two used to be a fatty boombalatty

Melissa O'Neil makes my dick hard

Pudgy Melissa was cute

Cute!

Not now. Would you now answer the question?
The android ass or is there something else?

>yfwywntphfb

is there a way to get the whole thing in an epub form that site?

those were the days.

THICC

Maybe she could help Jodelle lose weight

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

Looks like she's in the wrong aspect ratio

looks like the right aspect ratio to me

Nice try buddeh

Kek

Did Canada not have decent resolution cameras or high speed internet 10 years ago?

What a barbaric place

aww.. she should kidnap me

They just got indoor plumbing last month

*buddy

How dare you.

How dare you make me read that whole thing.

With my own two eyes.

you know why I did what I did

The jump to:

DESTINY, every character having either a political/corporate tie (royalty, being actual merchandise/forbidden tech, secret plant (the eye contact command override etc)) made it feel like it jumped the shark hard. Feels like a different fucking series.

>Feels like a different fucking series
Yeah, Like I said, Much better than season 1

I thought the death or 1 would have hit hard 2, but literally nothing.

she's literally autistic

But why go to the effort of giving us amnesiac characters discovering their past and going all goody too shoes?

They are a bunch of super prototypes, flying around in a super prototype with established names/events/personas as the rest of the world perceives them, then they go on to be pawns of every entity in the world.

Just an incredibly roundabout way to get to where we are, season 1 could have done without the amnesia shit and just got the core group together who were not hard line mercs.

sooo....
they got a new blink drive in the paralel universe, than they jumped back to the primary universe, but this time the drive didn't burn?

we got a plot hole now?

shouldn't it burn by jumping para-uni?

it has severe budget limitations, which makes what they're with it doing more impressive, not less

WE MULTIVERSE NOW

Now they can do crossover episodes with Killjoys.

She seems pretty broke up about it to me.

Is she supposed to sob in her bunk while clutching a photo of him?

sets up a future episode where alt-universe invades the normal one with their special drives

woop

Wasn't Ryo's brother supposed to be evil