Anyone dating a girl with a Daddy-Little Gurl kink? Any tips?

Anyone dating a girl with a Daddy-Little Gurl kink? Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
instagram.com/ropebaby/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah my daughter

Not dating but online fuck friends. What you wanna know?

Fuck you I spilled coke all over my screen

not op but i want info on how to find them and whether or not i have to be traditionally dom / masc to attract them

Yeah, I am.
I'm 25, she's 22.
Remember it's all about rewarding your lil. Make her feel like a good girl who makes daddy happy.
What else you need to know Sup Forumsromego?

Why are they all gold diggers who want someone to pay for their lazy ass?

Did you just hijack my thread topic? I just made a thread about ddlg and I've never seen it on b before. Suspicious.

been in both of them and i want more on Sup Forums now

Make sure its not your daughter youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg

I got lucky, found her on kik. I was never really dominant but I am masculine and she loves being dominated a lot! Also as they have a daddy kink you gotta be really masculine. I'm not sure about all of them but this one is really really submissive for me.

First off know her boundaries and limits
Praise her when she does something good
Punish her when she does something bad
Spoil her when she's sad
Treat her kindly but fairly.

Make sure she is not reliving her daddy raping her as a nice memory, unless you are into that. Only girl I dated, we role played my being a dad molesting/ raping her. It was her thing. I then met her family and found out her mom was in prison for murdering her dad. I connected the dots and just couldn't be with her anymore. Sex was the only positive we had in common and realizing I was her sexual surrogate for her daddy issue was - ick.

So dad fuck her and her mom murder him because of that?

>ick

How fucking old are you? 12? Fucking moralfaggot

>ick

kys

buy her diapers

I'll just leave this here.
instagram.com/ropebaby/

She has a daddy/baby girl fetish. Might get you some ideas.

Me and my gf constantly call each other mom and dad, mostly because we think its funny. I've never explicitly asked her if she has an incest fetish, but she calls me daddy in bed and seems to like when i call her mommy while i cum

Pretty much this.
This too, but introduce them slowly.

POST MOAR SOCKS

Give her a bunch of fast acting laxative and go somewhere that she can't really excuse herself from. It's fun to watch her try to be inconspicuous as she lets all her poopies pour into her diaper!

You're weird.

i've got a little in another country
met her on snapchat, but i actually added her from a snapchat thread on Sup Forums lol

user here, definitely into some weird shit. But oh well, could be worse.

>Not harming anyone
>No kids involved
>Not illegal

>no kids involved

what are you, some kinda faggot?

Nope

that's not the response i was hoping for...

Yes

Sorry mate, think of it this way. By me not being gay, that's more dick for you!

(also guys in diapers just doesn't do it for me, and I'm a dom. So yeah.)