Are you fämälämäs looking forward to the next season of Vikings...

Are you fämälämäs looking forward to the next season of Vikings? I have a feeling that the high number of eps is going to be detrimental.

Nigga there is no next season, the current season is on a break/halfway thru and the second half will air afterwards when it resumes

One season of that subversive cuckold propaganda is enough for any man that isn't a complete pedo faggot.

no

I looking forward to
iWaifu
The Strain
Z Nation

Yeah I am.
Ragnar will be dead soon which makes me sad but now his sons are taking over and I heard Ivar will be one of the best characters along with bjorn.

Friendly reminder Lagertha is going lesbian next season, juranoid

Also she is going to totally wreck Aslaug's shit

DELETE THIS

Is that Lagertha or Asslog kissing Ragnar?

lagertha obviously, asslog is tall

Lagertha

Is Lagertha a strong female character?

Right, I forgot that Asslog is an ayy lmao

I would let her rape me if you know what i mean.

>female vikings
gaaaay

with the long midway break, it's just like another normal length season, i have no idea why they decide to call it the same one.

She was a good housewife in the earlier seasons but then she became a mary sue for SJW tumblrina landwhales cuz they needed ratings

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHITE

I am looking forward to it. What I'm not looking forward to however is everyone in the threads saying the show turned to shit after S2 which baffles me because that's the worst season they've done.

she was a stronk woman in the sagas aswell thats why ragnar dumbed her ass with no children and remarried

It might be okay, it depends on the battles. So far it's been pretty dumb.

Yeah sure, though the series isn't as good as it used to be

correction she was not part of the saga
she was part of the saxon gramatica or some shit were she was ragnars first wife

>SJW shit in """historical""" shows.

Nuke the US desu senpai.

Who will they cast as Alfred the Great?

more
now

It's from a short film called Stripped Winnick starred in, don't think it's gotten a home release as yet

too young

I want to hold her hair while she _____ off five _______

>don't think it's gotten a home release as yet

I don't think it's even BEEN released yet, user

When will she finally do anal bros?

Have they axed /got/ now? Did some insane fucker release all the branpedos on the boards?

>cuckold propaganda

>has guys looting and raping villages
>has a main character who cheats on his 10/10 perfect woman because she can't have more children

Literal war crime that is

I want to be Lagertha's wife!

oh my

Pukes
Pizzas

Someone /r/thefappening her. Now.

Hey he wants more kidslet him do what he do.

I have come to accept that I will never see her naked

Female Jarl
DROPPED

Succs
Niggers

I'm sorry Katheryn

>she doesnt even go to depth

But what's her snapchat tho

of coursh

I want her to tie me to a bed and slap my cock around while berating me in French

search "hegre art pain and pleasure"

I knew about hegre but didn't know about THAT, thank you very much

>muh strong womyn

when will this shit end

>hegre
Man I haven't thought about them in years

bingo

I'm in fucking tears hahahaha

>muh independent shieldmaiden
>muh historical 'accuracy'

vikings is a series i watch but couldn't care less about, it's so fucking shit

it's a shitshow but i guess I'm gonna see it.

Were shield maidens actually a thing? Seems kind of dumb to send your women into war 2bh

>female
>soliders
when will this meme end? please just pit a woman against a man in mma already and fucking end it.

There are stories of individual women fighting but it's hardly the entire bunch of them
Part of the story now is Lagertha forming her own all-female huscarl force though, this ain't a documentary

I feel like the producers of the show forget the fact that it's almost pure fiction, at least when they talk about it in interviews.

Tacitus wrote that some germanic women did accompany their men into battle, but they didn't actually fight. They basically just cheered them on from behind and stood on the sidelines. It was an added incentive to go berserk because defeat meant the romans would take their wimmins away. They basically just carried shit such as shields around which is where the name shieldmaiden comes from.

But the SJW tumblrina shitlibs make a delusional feminist revisionist conspiracy theory wankfest about unfaithful slutty "female earls" cutting off dicks and an imaginary amazon caste that never existed in norse society out of this in the series

of course not. female soliders has never been a thing in 200 thousand years of human history. Women have literally been bred to be weak, stupid and subservient in every civilization.

the Byzantines reported finding fully armored women among the dead after they roasted a viking raider group with their nigger-rigged flamethrowers. they weren't sure if the women had been intending to fight or were just there in some sort of behind-the-lines support role, because they got Greek Fired before anyone could find out