So wtf happened to the tied up Russian bitch?

So wtf happened to the tied up Russian bitch?

Is she kill?
Did vladimir shoot the inaccurate in her puss?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/1MvXz
dtf.ru/6952-strim-s-pohishchennoy-devushkoy-okazalsya-socialnym-eksperimentom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marketing stunt.

Who cares?

Someone smashed a glass object on the floor next to her and then cut off the stream.

That was it. Finished 3 mins early too.

webmshare.com/1MvXz

Nice user.

So what the fuck? Why isn't the Sup Forums hacker doing anything about this?

i ain't clicking that shit nigga

I posted the link to the website so you can hear the audio of the glass breaking.

breaking news:

Fucking Vladimir.

Looks like the Russians strike again.

They really are the niggers of the white race

it was a virus. Anyone connected to the live stream was infected and there devices became part of the botnet.

HAHAHAHAHAH LEL IT"S JUST A PRONK BRO TROLOOLOLOLOLO XXDXDXDXDXD

OMG was it the hacker named 4chinz user? :o

>iT's jUsT a PRaNk BrO

good luck getting rid of the virus man, reformat re-install. If not enjoy your visit from the party van in a few days or weeks.Hope ya aint doing any sketchy shit on your device.

and boom there it is

Lel i bet you're gonna tell me to delete system 32 next and to install gentoo

Why would I try spreading that bad meme for?
I am a computer engineer, I hold a doctorate degree and specialize in security, I found this virus in the live stream and have reverse engineered it, in three of it`s many layers it infects linux distro`s, apple OS`s, and windows. Take your chances if you don`t believe me, and enjoy your visit from the party van. It is a well executed and designed virus. Pretty sure they are just giving it a trial run on you smucks.

was it for that game or what ??

social experiment youtube and the media fail hard and Sup Forums was the only fucks still trying to find clues

Assuming what u say is tru, you must be a virgin Indian IT expert then :^)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my IT class in the Virgin Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Sup Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed hacks. I am trained in shitposting and I’m the top memer in the entire Sup Forums. You are nothing to me but just another prey. I will hack you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of botnets across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in larping, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the anonymoose and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

we won't get credit

except for newfags trolling saying it was a fucking videogame that's what fapping to traps does to your brain mushmouth faggots

No, just coincidence