Cock rate please

Cock rate please

Looks like you have a condom as a shaft.

Looks like a toy and why is it shiny?
3/10

No condom bro

3? You have seen a cock before I take it?

Is that a Fiat

No it's a cock

/thread

Weird/10

Fuck it, rate mine

R8

Could I get a rate?

Normally hard for a rate bro

Rate my cock

womp

Beautiful

Rate please

Why is your cock made of plastic?

Anons, I'm showing this thread to my gf. Best, meatiest cock gets a personal nude from her with ur name written on her. Bonus points if you live in the 609 area.

make her rate the dicks ty

Rate me lads, cheers

9/10 for me. turned me on alot.

7/10

Perfect to suck on

Appreciated :)

Large clit/10

Here she goes
6/10 "not bad"
4/10
"What"
8/10 "idk if it's the angle or what but that looks amazing"
8/10 "him and the other guy could team up"
3/10 "noodle"
2/10 "I mean is let him in, but I wouldn't blow him first"
7/10 "mmm"
9/10 "that one. I need that one."

You 3 are all gods, i think you all have the perfect size and features. Very sexy! Maybe some more please?

10/10 would ssuck

tfw she skips yours

What one did she miss

Here is another

Why weird?

Whoops here it is

Fuck it, why not

5/10 in looks
would sit on it though, looks thick

she skipped mine tho :D

Here ya go

Rate mine

Thanks! Could maybe do a fully erect side-view? Kinda like

&

Post her noodz

like this?

Sexy, 8/10

maan I know you and its gay that I know that because you wear the same jeans all the time and drive a VW

hows about you lads stop circle jerking each other and maybe take a pic from a less flattering angle

Your all faggots go suck each other's dick, Jew fags

R8 mine?
Not fully erect just like half chub

6/10
5.5/10
6.6/10
4/10
7/10
8.2/10
6.9/10

Yes, beautiful! Im in love with your cock! Could you also take a pic with all of your foreskin behind the head? Or maybe blow a load?

I just think you're crazy hot haha

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

Perfect size / 10

Breed me / 10. I could suck on that for hours. Could you give me a bottom view of your beautiful cock?

So how bout dat pic

The clueless underage cutfags arrived ahead of schedule I see

>▶
Thanks

rate pliz

T H I C C/10
Fuggin straight/10

R8 me

rate me

Thank you!

>straight

Is that a good or bad thing?