He's not an atheist

>he's not an atheist

What is Sup Forums's excuse for holding onto the fiction that an all power being is the genesis of our physical reality? It seems laughable that a so called redpilled community latches onto such a primitive belief system.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/with-new-big-bang-evidence-creation-is-a-fact/
wow.com/wiki/Photon_epoch
space.com/13368-universe-dark-ages-survival-cosmos-evolution.html
sciencealert.com/scientists-have-observed-a-planet-forming-for-the-first-time-ever
public.nrao.edu/static/pr/planet-formation-alma.html
space.com/27969-earth-water-from-asteroids-not-comets.html
sciencenews.org/article/how-did-earth-get-its-water
youtube.com/watch?v=yqaHXKLRKzg
nytimes.com/2012/03/25/books/review/a-universe-from-nothing-by-lawrence-m-krauss.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Harris
youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fact the book of genesis predicted the beginning of the universe (the Big bang) before science can confirm it is truly something to marvel.

>holding onto the fiction that an all power being is the genesis of our physical reality

You, uh got a source on that?

I am fascinated by your inability to formulate an argument. It speaks volume of your intellectual capacity, and it might elucidate the origins of your religious beliefs.

Just have faith, user.

>sam harris

can't we kill him already and be done with it?

Pretty much this. Religion is the easy way out

>I am fascinated by your inability to formulate an argument. It speaks volume of your intellectual capacity, and it might elucidate the origins of your religious beliefs.

Lack of scientific literacy, coupled with the pressure of indoctrination, may explain why these individuals gravitate towards religion. It's not a coincidence that your geography is a factor that significantly influences your religious beliefs.

See, faith delivers.

timesofisrael.com/with-new-big-bang-evidence-creation-is-a-fact/

First creation events. Genesis 1:1 Photon Epoch to the “Dark ages”
wow.com/wiki/Photon_epoch
space.com/13368-universe-dark-ages-survival-cosmos-evolution.html

This is more hypothetical.( it needs more data)
Genesis 1:2
sciencealert.com/scientists-have-observed-a-planet-forming-for-the-first-time-ever
public.nrao.edu/static/pr/planet-formation-alma.html
space.com/27969-earth-water-from-asteroids-not-comets.html
sciencenews.org/article/how-did-earth-get-its-water

You seem completely incapable of engaging in an adult conversation. This is probably not a thread you should have open in your browser. You may have us confused with another anime board.

you are retarded

he gets utterly demolished when taken to task for the incoherence of his worldview:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqaHXKLRKzg

>You seem completely incapable of engaging in an adult conversation. This is probably not a thread you should have open in your browser. You may have us confused with another anime board.

>he listens to Shmuel Harris

>implying there isn't the possibility of things existing outside the physical universe
I can't into metaphysics: The post

>want evidence
>given evidence
>don't like it, thus it's wrong.

Everyone here is an atheist, exept some american idiots

they don't >imply it, the "new atheists" outright state it as if it were an inviolable, absolute truth.

of course, they are willing to stake eternity on this "knowledge."

Harris is a shill for eastern religions (not that they're not the most redpilled), and a crypto-neocon globalist jew.

is it the same way in "the only democracy in the Middle East"?

The very nature of causality dismisses this notion. All things have a cause. The Bing Bang had a cause, which scientists theorize was quantum fluctuations of space-time. So too do these quantum fluctuations have a cause.

We can continue to go farther and farther back to the original cause of everything: a point of infinity in which all things came into being. Some may choose to call this point God.

Get out of here with your Jew religion. Atheism is shit and the Jews are using to destroy christianity.

what?

I hate Jews.

kek. I remember this. Harris was totally butt blased. Suprrised he didn't retire in shame when his life's work was destroyed.

Except...well he's really more intrested in destroying christianity than being correct.

would you lick jesus's circumcised hairy jewish cock if he asked you to do it?

>The very nature of causality dismisses this notion.

i would *hope* that the notion you are referring to is atheism, scientism, and the assertion that the physical universe is all that exists.

otherwise, your statement would amount to either one of the most wildly incorrect things ever posted on the internet, or a failed pre-emptive strike against Aquinas et. al.

on the ouside chance you were trying to defend the view that the universe came from nothing, allow me to point you to a review of a book by Lawrence Krauss, in which he tried to demonstrate that very thing, and failed miserably:

nytimes.com/2012/03/25/books/review/a-universe-from-nothing-by-lawrence-m-krauss.html?_r=0

Sam Harris is actually a jew, steering christians away from the religion so islam can do its dirty work in the west while jews consolidate power at the top.

>that nose

Fuck off kike

actually, i didn't know this.

apparently, Harris is, indeed, a Jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Harris

well SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!

Preserving culture is the greatest drive within me personally. If we let go of our culture and simply give in to mass media, feeling good, free love, and living undisciplined lives, what's the purpose really?

When we advance as a species to the point of space exploration, I want alien races to envy our superiority and gasp in awe at our creations.

I don't want them to happen upon a planet of niglets who are slaves to the ruling "open society" elites.

A godless people are a purposeless people.

>it seems laughable
You aren't laughing. You're bitching on the internet for more people to join your failed ideology. We tried it your way, Materialist cuck.

you know nowadays sam harris is mnonstop talking about islam

the left hate him now as he is for profiling muslims and thinks islam is the biggest threat to the world

he literally never talks about christianity, and openly says its better than islam because noones dying

look:

youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

Sam Harris isn't an atheist either.

He's a Jew, who like all Jews, who worships himself.

>i would *hope* that the notion you are referring to is atheism, scientism, and the assertion that the physical universe is all that exists.
This is exactly the notion I am referring too, though I would like to take a look at the link you posted.

>though I would like to take a look at the link you posted.

oh please do. Krauss gets destroyed and shown to be little more than a windbag with a word processor and an overinflated ego, who tries to bamboozle his readers with sciency-sounding terms he assumes they are ignorant of.

well, the reviewer of the book is hardly ignorant, and holds degrees in physics and philosophy (the latter being a field that Krauss and Dawkins *rail* against, because they both detest actual thinkers).

he shreds his bullshit book to pieces.

*tips fedora*

i just realized that these atheism-proselytizing threads don't get very long when Sup Forums gets together and tells them they're pseudo-intellectuals and their logically incoherent, society-destroying worldview isn't well accepted here.

Edgy/10 you tried a little too hard