2k17

>2k17
>not investing in cryptocurrencies

Whats your excuse?

Biz down?

How can you own a dollar value to the fourth decimal

basically the value of a coin fluctuates in very small decimals, but even if I cash out I would get to keep the remaining .whatever-dollar worth of coins

if you mean Downs syndrome then yes, everyone on there has it.

>mfw bough £1k of ethereum when it was at £25
>mfw I made £5.8k from doing nothing

nice mate, are u still investing?

It makes sense that the coin value can go into long decimals but there is a $sign next to a value with 4 decimals.

You can have 1.1234 of a crypto currency but you can't have $1.1234

well i have the equivalent of said value in coins

>sold when it hit £160
>went down to £90 the next day
>rebought
>currently at £168 and rising
Why do people still have jobs when this shit is so easy, and autistic guy like me can make £5k in a few days

I am currently playing safe, letting the markets settle (bitcoin is plummeting and thats unsettling stuff). Waiting for a low to buy into other stuff, but keeping my Eth

You cant thats why its fucking troll internet money

How easy is it to get into? Is it a ton of crap to go through to set up? Is it easy to transfer the actual money back to a normal bank whenever?

Gambling

its not really, irl its actually guaranteed to make profit if u invest broad enough

>download coinbase
>deposit money from debit card
>receive Eth 1 minute later
It literally took me 5 minutes
Gambling implies there are odd
This is reading the market e.g. i bought a load more Eth just before it was released on the China market, because i knew it was going to go up. I dont just randomly throw money and guess

It was worth around $2 when it started and now its worth just over $200. It's either you're a millionaire or you're talking shit, and my vote is on the latter. How did you 'know' it was going to go up?

If I start an account can you help me out by transferring me some starter funds?

Because of what bitcoin did when china got a hold of it

So bitcoin and etherium are the only cryptocurrencies that trade in China?

I'm not OP, but that's just my guess. And I would assume no but china has crazy internet censorship

I bought in at £25 and its now £170. I went from £1k to £6ish k

Its not hard to work out with some research. E.g the recent conferences that got 68 more companies on board with Eth, China allowing Eth to be traded on markets, Bitcoin being used in cyber attacks, driving people away from it, Eth blockchain far more versatile than Bitcoin and their large anouncements, release of eth classic

a small amount of research can tell you when to buy and sell.

no, but Eth was well established before it started in china and so when it was released there, in an attempt to catch up, China mass bought it, skyrocketing the value because demand was so high.

>coinbase

Enjoy those fees

what do you recommend?