Well about four months ago i told you faggots i was in line to inherit about 82 milion dollars from my pervert uncle...

well about four months ago i told you faggots i was in line to inherit about 82 milion dollars from my pervert uncle who molested me as a kid after a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit it's official.i am the richest motherfucker on Sup Forums

first to roll quads gets $35000

Did you suck him off to sign the papers ?

roll for moniiiiiiii

nice copy of another thread, op is confirmed faggot

Bump

Rolls

Rollin

Roll

Rolling

Roll

Assholio here

Roll

Rolling

roll

Roll

Lol k

Roll

That's barley 10 millions you lying piece of shit, besides that stop samefaggin to push this shit hole post at least bother editing this picture so nobody can trace it stupid fuck sage this stupid shit.

roll

i would like that money

roll

quads ez

Roll

roll

rollll

i need just 10$
paypal.me/4chinyo

Do you realize how stupid you look ''rolling'' this shit you posted faggot everyone seen this picture on the internet before you dumb autistic piece of shit.

Lul its not on Sup Forums where there are ids so no way to know who actually rolled lul bait

>hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hello Pablo Escobar

That's no indian money though that's cartel money.

If quads OP buys me $35,000 lube

Booom!

Yugiooooooooh

paypal.me/bigmemes

roll

HERE WE GO

BBC

Googal doesn't lye

Good let's earn my monthly pay

rollerino

come on get it now

go

Kill all niggers

Low effort bait

paypal.me/memes25

Are you serious? Who even has 82 million laying around? And why give away a little bit of it and instead just put it in an investment account? I mean, sure, it's literally nothing, but imagine what YOU could do with that. Dump it into a huge, unnecessary wine collection, I don't know. You're wasting your top 10% membership on being a philanthropist? What a loser

These threads have been around for many years. Surprised to see so many idiots rolling. Fucking newfags

That's some of Pablo's shit you poor indian piece of shit.

The whole shithole you call Indian doesn't have that amount of cash together peasant.

rolling
paypal.me/nils0000

Op here
I just wanted to count the number of newfags lurking and spamming our community..
And yep thinking of switching to another site now that Sup Forums is filled with spammers and shitheads who think these bait threads are real

ok im getting that money

get

Lel

Ooo

get

need quads real bad.

So close.

get

roll lol

>I love the smell of summer

roll

money?

??

Rollin

rollerino

True that fellow oldfag
How bout we move?
And also fuck newfags!

haven't seen this thread in a while. It's still cancer.

lmao ain't happenin

Fucking kek with the Indian money

OP is a lying faggot and anyone rolling is a sub human retard with IQ in the minus numbers.

Rolling

Fuck it. Roll for money.

This is the reason i posted this...

I just wanted to count the number of newfags lurking and spamming our community..
And yep thinking of switching to another site now that Sup Forums is filled with spammers and shitheads who think these bait threads are real

ITT: OP begging for attention because no one ever gives him any. Kill yourself OP.

I know this is the usual copypasta, but trust me...you are not the richest motherfucker here.

very very bad fake

off to reddit with you, then.

Op here
U are the only one who gets it

Brolleoni

Roladilo

rollando

Roooooooollll
Sexy sexy

Rolling

roll

rawling

rooolling

roll

Roooolll
And my paypal is newfags_are_shitheads

Payday

rolling

Roll

roll

Pls

rolling so i can buy a bunch of fucking dabs and get my army homie stoned when he comes back

No.

>Posts pic from some drug lord's bust.
Who falls for this shit over and over?