How do we stop the white males turning into girls epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco
newstarget.com/2016-01-20-hormone-holocaust-california-cities-begin-filling-drinking-water-with-millions-of-pieces-of-plastic.html
redice.tv/news/8-disturbing-ways-society-is-feminizing-men-through-food-and-products
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Day of the rope
>Put testosterone in the water
>Make is shameful to be trans
>Make it dangerous to be trans
I can go all day

The media keeps hating on males, and the young are easily impressionnable and just won't want to be males anymore...

>put testosterone in the water

"No."

Make being manly cool again. Don't shame the white man. Treat gender dysphobia as the mental illness that it is

Why would you want to?

Blood will flow

Ther is nothing wrong with trans as makes more women is not degenerate. Homosexual is disgust but trans is fine as make new women.

Kill the faggot behind the child encouraging it.

I would beat that piece of shit until he was unrecognizable.

I for one am excited at the idea of at least more than 50% of men becoming trans. As long as they're pretty.

There's NO downside, I'm already manly enough to get a gf, all the trans boys just thin out the already scarce competition. AND, if my gf is feeling like a bitch and not putting out, I'll pound some sweet, desperate boypucci to sore her exactly how worthless she is.

NO downside.

Make xenoestrogens illegal

this sexual predator in the background is having the time of his life

You can't. These people are mentally fucked.

So go out and facefuck them.

there is no epidemic
go outside more, retard

I was parodying the fluoride and estrogen in water. And yes, make it cool to be manly again, that can be achieved by all manly people working, serving as an example so the young ones look up to us (I hope it is us)

Im sure that old guy like very much pumpig that kid's ass.

Let people be whatever the fuck they want to be. They'll fall apart anyway.

>day of rope

Autism.
The rest of your greentext is completely fine SeƱor wall builder

Why would you want to stop that? The more trannies available for me to rail, the better.

Execute those who promote degeneracy.

>When multiculturalism works

>ban transitioning
>wait until technology has advanced enough
>only allow those who are actually mentally ill and not bandwagon faggots to transition

There you go, no more discussion trans people.

It's not an epidemic it's just a media/political/cultural agenda to promote it.

Actual cases of males turning into trannies are still quite rare.

Can someone answer this for me.. What happens when he hits puberty and wants to start fucking bitches but can't cause he's been labeled a metally I'll tranny? Then what

2mg of pimozide daily.

hell commit suicide

Typical nigger response.

t. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Wow... that Russian chick really lost her shit.
Too much internet attention?

after and before

russian?

You will always have degenerate outliers from the bell curve.

Let them select themselves out of the gene pool, but make sure that the normal majority reproduces intself.

mum is an enabler

That kid is totally getting his ass rammed by this guy.

Typical faggot responding

I don't think I've ever seen a kid I wanted to murder more than this one. Maybe that spic in the "Fuck Donald Trump" video.

>xenoestrogens
>shitty boomer dads tranquilized by beer, sitcoms, and prozac
>probably sexually abused as child resulting in neoteny
>media all-out assault against masculinity
>feminist created matriarchy

It's too late to stop it.
Only hope is to import virile middle eastern bulls.

>LGBTQ
what's Q?

queer

covers shit like furries etc

bring back bullying in schools

If next time a fag dreams about getting shot in the face by a shotgun wielding Hungarian, just write me a letter. Maybe Christmas will come sooner than they think.

Gassing the kikes solves all problems

deus vult

The only way to stop it is to instill traditional masculine values, which society completely fails to do.
They think they have a 50/50 choice in the matter, and aren't given any reasons to be male.

Stop worshiping women for simply having a gash

Tell them to quit being fags

Can't stop, won't stop.
youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco

Just go with the flow, user, and learn to celebrate! Stop being so mad about nothing at all.

Where the hell did they get the snake and why did they tie it around his neck?

He turned the kid into Pat Benatar

Buy bottled at source water in non bpa containers like glass.

Teach your children not to be fags

Calm down there Tyrone. Your parole officer will see this!

With the final solution to the single mother question.

YOU JUST KNOW

How's Hungarian politics concerning the refugees? Have they decided what to do with all them?

You raise your kids isolated from modern society.

I'm not joking. You want to raise your kids successfully? Do so as far removed from this place as possible.

Depends on how bad you want a family but that might require limiting net access, technology, etc.

just let him learn his lesson the hard way after he gets abandoned by all his friends and bullied mercilessly.

Throw them off buildings

i dont think theres anything we can do. my 8 year old brother came home with pink glitter on his nails the other day and was immediately grounded. im just curious about what its going to do to our society

Not a good idea. Your children need to be raised in modern society, but educated on morals and degeneracy. They need to know how best to game the corrupt system in place so that they can eke out a competent living.

It is still possible for a white person to do. I repeat, don't raise your kids apart from society, raise them in it and teach them to rise above and subjugate the untermensch, make sure they don't feel bad for those beneath them, a whites greatest weakness is empathy, due in part of a blacks' greatest strength being guilt-tripping on top of a parasitic nature.

>make it shameful to be trans
>make it dangerous to be trans

Oh boy have I got some news for you

Then you had better invest in the best schooling possible, get them into a team sport or martial art, otherwise your kid is going to rebel.

I know it's not easy, part of your child's success is going to be based on your success. They need to see you being strong, they're going to ultimately want your guidance and acceptance over anything. Just teach them right, essentially.

And to that end, make sure that they learn the right lessons out in the big world. At an early age, they will look to you to put a frame of reference on things they don't understand, don't fuck that part up, the liberal brainwashing is strong. My personal recommendation is to make sure your child is extremely literate.

>your kid is going to rebel so don't even try to instill virtue in them
don't spread this shitty jewish meme

The fuck did you get that from? I'm saying do instill virtue but realize you're doing so within the cesspool of modern degenerate society.

dw you never will

G-guys w-what the fuck is going on?

Please tell me our kids are just being indoctrinated and not being actually poisoned by something that turns them into faggots.

I'm genuinely terrified of having kids now.

Maybe we should stop taunting each other and not give a shit.

>dat evil Jew on the left
>faggot libshit kid
You've always known how to solve this problem.

They are being indoctrinated. 80% of children who display some sort of gender identity issues lose them spontaneously by age 13. It goes up to like 95% by 18. Parents who get their kids surgery or hormones should be executed.

Sorry, your use of that phrase must have triggered my autism or something.

Kill yourself
Put testosterone in fucking everything and execute any existing trans people.

look at the kid, he looks fucking miserable
it's just the parents projecting and forcing them into this faggotry

>age of consent is 16-18
>transsexual surgery
>8
this kid will no doubt be mentally unstable and/or kill himself some day

This picture threw me into despair, no joke.

I'm going to need some time.

I'll see you guys later.

Maybe not.

Please. The liberals who encourage this nonsense don't care what happens in the future. All that matters is feeling you're doing the right thing in the hear and now. If things don't work out, I'm sure the patriarchy is responsible some how.

It's mostly indoctrination.

But you do want to be careful about endocrine disruptors like BPA.

implying it isnt

>white people.

Holy shit! I can't wait to build that wall and keep your degenerate culture away from my family,church and work centered life.

Fuck off and die whitey.

It use to be that way, then it stopped being shameful and started being celebrated, and it stopped being dangerous (despite what trannies tell themselves), and now, surprise, it is everywhere.

Negative health outcomes for trannies are entirely a result of their own choices.

It's both indoctrination and poisoning, I'm afraid.

Remember at one time when some gov't agency found out that female hormones were found in the water supply? And how you don't hear about it anymore, but there was no mention that the problem was ever fixed?

It could be in the food too. Or the drugs/medicine.

Feminized men are easier to dominate. And feminized men, with some indoctrination, vote overwhelmingly left.

There is no coincidence, user.

I'm not even mad at this one, he turned out pretty hot.

He wants to be a woman? Lil' nigga's gonna have to invest in some damn nice wigs, cause judging by his hairline, he's gonna start balding by his late teens/early 20s.

t. baldingfag

Pretty sure the solution was ozonating the water, user.

newstarget.com/2016-01-20-hormone-holocaust-california-cities-begin-filling-drinking-water-with-millions-of-pieces-of-plastic.html

Them plastic balls may have hormone-disrupting chemicals like BPA, and even plastics that replaced BPA plastics (the so-called "BPA-free" plastics). The perception is that it's just an oversight and that EPA deemed it as safe. But who controls the EPA? They also "forgot" about the chemicals that makes up the balls, because they're so focused on mitigating the drought. But you know better.

You should know by now that there are no coincidences. That this is deliberate and calculated, and it just happened to coincide with the election year.

You have to put methyltest or M1T in the water brahhhh

Also if they dont drink enough water theyll become effeminate betas

if you are build petite and have the right genes there is nothing wrong with becoming a qt transgirl

This. It's time for the alpha male to come back, we need more ferocity and testosterone in this cucked world.

and you wonder why your country is being fucked raped every day

Except that you're not actually female and you can't bear children.

They're not turning into girls, they're turning into faggots.

make life less hard for boys.
Reinstall Monogamy. Reinstall moral values even through religion if needed.
The war is long lost. Men are more than obsolete nnowadays.

yes of course the country is not fucked because its no sovereign nation, left extreme lead and full of blind liberals, but actually transgirls (who might even be alt right) who are not even 1% of population are totally the reason for mudshits entering the country.

so what? itsn ot like every woman in the world need ot be pregnant that would explode the birthrate in the west and lead to overpopulation, not every womb has to be pregnant.

redice.tv/news/8-disturbing-ways-society-is-feminizing-men-through-food-and-products

You can't be alt right and a fucking degenerate faggot
Jesus christ Germany

Pedos should be skinned alive.

i dont think you even know what alt right is