Is the foot fetish the most alpha of fetishes?

Is the foot fetish the most alpha of fetishes?

No, it's really stupid. It's the furthest you could get from actual sexual organs.

I wish I didn't have it tbh

define sexual organs?

It's fucking beta

i guess it's better than being into some weird shit like ropes, piss, scat or armpits

Yes

Fuck yes it is.

what exactly is attractive about feet?

They are very curvy.

Holy shit yes.

oh is that it? i've never had anybody really explain well what's attractive about them.

so its the curves and if they're petite or someshit?

What's attractive about asses? Bet you can't explain it any more than any other bodypart. Yet I find them hot too.
There are some things in life that you just happen to like, without really knowing why.

No, it's fucking disgusting you twat.

pic related

It's quite strange, to be honest, that there are more people defending fucking disgusting artificial traps than people defending something natural like a foot fetish.

sure I mean but there is some biological basis about liking tits, asses, and pretty faces.

that's why they're pretty stock standard, they're fertility & breeding success indicators.

feet don't really indicate anything, it's an unusual thing, hence why it's a fetish.

Stop talking shit about scat fetishes cunt

yeah i'm no footfag but you guys are fun and harmless. the trap defenders are aggressive & deluded

Forniphilia is the most alpha

Yup, I've noticed that too. I know that many people consider us freaks, but who fucking cares. A nice pair of feet naturally compliments a great pair of legs, no amount of hate will ever change my opinion. Not to mention... the pose.

Probably. The most alpha girls I've dated all had great feet, can't say the same about the average ones.

same
can't stop it unfortunatelly

No point in fighting what turns you on, embrace it.

yeah, but it is kinda emberassing in public when someone catches you looking at feet.

serious bs right here

>asses
>breeding
think again my boi, you poop and get aids from there, not babies

I love feet but wouldn't say it's alpha or beta, depends on the individual. The only fetishes I would say automatically categorize people as alpha/beta are things like domination/submission, being degraded/used as a toilet, etc.

>ropes
Ropes can be alpha if you're the one not tied up.

I think for me it started as a strong attraction to legs and overtime evolved to include feet. I like smooth feet, especially the tops and the arches (so I guess curves like the other user said). The smell has nothing to do with it for me. I also really like sexy high heels and pantyhose/stockings.

this