ITT: How many BTC you have?

ITT: How many BTC you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

walletrecoveryservices.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About 8btc worth across all cryptos. 4btc specifically.

Only got a cheeseburger

Back when that first started out, I was only getting a few per week with my 4 GPUs running 24 7, I stopped after like 300 something and gave up on it.

about 47

Eh? I thought it was just an online currency..? How do you make btc

yea, gpu mining doesn't work well anymore...

google that shit

357 BTC here. Bought at 21$/each in end 2013. Still haven't cashed out. I don't think I will before BTC at 10k

The same as any does. 0

Didn't think anything could get worse then fucking fiat money and this digital currency bullshit crops up.

is it even possible to cash out 600k or more in bitcoin ?

Had 2250 back in 2011, rode the crash then lost faith in 2012 and sold out when they were only $4 each.

Hating life.

I had over 1000 in Mt Gox and lost it all in 2013 when they went bankrupt and offline.

So now 0

Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

If there are people going to pay for it (and theres enough), then ofc.

Dont you want my IP directly?

I dont need it, and I dont think I ever will. It is a closed community collectively investing in next raising coins.

More you wait easier it is to cash out big amount. I remember 5 year ago how painfully it was compared to today.
There's also localbitcoin.com if you want to co cert for some ( prolly dirty ) cash.
Anyway, don't never cash out more than 50k$ per lot if you don't want to make the price decrease.

pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls,pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls!

1Fy1UdkaaKY3A9uTu
V2KfmbZDtrFWMKE7C

You should buy ether instead, better in every way... flippening inc soon

rolandkofler.github. io /flipper/

0.00054316 and also have 17ghs on hashnest, is that much?

Ouch.

Poorfag here, I typically invest a few bucks into it here and there. Family pupper of 17 years just died, need to save for new puppo.

BTC
1Kt4r78dUBPfgH4MTS
a1govJVMxDbYeT9c
ETH
0x7D78eC7F47Af65e36E2
a79f298efDF038263c4B2

Opinions on ETH?

I dont think its a good idea to buy at this current price...what do yall think?

I bought some more of ETH and BTC last week, not sure if it was a good idea or not quite yet. I'm holding even so far.

Also I've always thought "oh it's high it's not a good idea to buy" ever since $7. So Now I'm just biting the bullet and doing it.

Have slowly sold most of my stack since I bought a couple of years ago. The civil war on scaling has caused it to stagnate. I'm more bullish on ethereum now.

I have a wallet with 600 in it but forget the password.

I hate my life.

4ish

Makes sense

I mined 1,012 Bitcoins between 6/12/12 and 3/7/13

I sold them all for between $5 and $15 each because I didn't believe they would become anything.

Oops!

Get back into crypto soon. The rides just started.

Get back into crypto soon. The rides just started.

If you send me the wallet I can crack it and will take only 10% let me know. [email protected]

walletrecoveryservices.com/

Yeah k thanks
If you have no idea at all of your password, and it was more than a handful of characters long, then it is unlikely that we can help you. No-one in the world, including the NSA, CIA, D-Wave or anyone else can crack the encryption used in the Bitcoin or Ethereum wallet if the password is more than 15 fairly random characters. The wallet encryption is strong by design. There are no known flaws in the implementations, and many people have tried to break them!

However… do not despair… maybe your password wasn’t as secure as you thought, or maybe it was completely different from what you remember?

Trust me I've tried everything.

1.2 mil is rather life changing. I'm just hoping it keeps going up. Lol one day I will find it.

What do you guys recommend for mining, I'm trying to find a mining software but most of it is outdated. Could you guys link me to some?

what do you want to mine? btc?

yes, please

Yeah if you're looking to make actual decent money it just isn't there in BTC anymore unless you can afford enough to make substantial gains in the long term. You can make good money through altcoins if you know what you're doing.

Upcoming fork is going to moon it to 10k, hold on to ya butts, if you put in $1 now it'll be worth $8 by august

Crypto traders willing to step up the game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

bitcoin will be worthless by August

who wants to send me like 5 bitcoin for nothing?

Nigga, I wouldn't send you .0001 bitcoin

all of them.

sent an invitation, pls add, thnx