So, who was in the wrong?

So, who was in the wrong?

About what?

Mel Gibson literally did nothing wrong

There was no conflict.

Gibson gave Hardy his blessing and Hardy was enough of a gentleman to ask for it before taking the role.

Gibson's consent was like the consent James Cameron gave to the people who made T3, Terminator Salvation and Genderdeneriesysss.

Except Furry Road was better than any of Mel's Mad Max movies.

Yeah, nah cunt

Better than Road Warrior, deal with it.

Nice dubs but Road Warrior > Fury Road

Except its not

>post apocalyptic cirque du soleil with feminist undertones
If you rank any Mad Max besides thunderdome after Fury Road you are a numale

Tell me how Fury Road is better than Road Warrior.

>post apocalyptic cirque du soleil with feminist undertones
It's like you didn't even watch the movie. Good job.

Better characters, visuals, action scenes and even musical score. Sure as goddamn fuck had better cinematography.
Road Warrior is great but it's underwhelming after watching Fury Road.

Did you?
>muh crazy ass acrobatics Woah
>muh mad furiosa save princess from EWW patriarchy!

Hardy. He was a typical modern male, tolerant and respectful of all races and cultures. Thankfully Gibson was able to redpill him on jewish/negro degeneracy and he's now a white supremacist.

>Better characters
Like who?
>Visuals
What do you mean? Aesthetics? Costume designs? Road Warrior's costumes are iconic
>Action scenes
This is a given due to the massive difference in budget, although I appreciate Road Warrior's more due to how it was all practical and people got hurt but did it anyway
>Musical score
Didn't notice the music much from either film to be honest, although I'll grant you the Doof Warrior is a great idea

>muh sotrmblr sensibilities getting triggered
It's funny how you missed an amazing action movie with the best car chase scenes in the process. What a stupid cunt, kill yourself.

Better characters like immortan joe and nux, the movie was visually impeccable, every shot was something to gawk at.
Fury Road did everything Miller wanted to do with a Mad Max movie and did it right.

>Nux
>a good character

Dude,no

The one on the left looks abit like Kylo Ren

>Every shot was something to gawk at
Sure, if you like deserts, rocks and pale bald guys.

Even the background guys in RW, like Humungus' minions, are distinctive. You can actually pick them out in action scenes.

Car chases sucked ass.
Dude muh wicked guitar guy and dudes on poles Woah. Road warrior and Mad Max are way better because they can atleast suspend disbelief. Those cgi cliffs already look dated.

I love Max from the original because a dude has so much depth to its story. But a new guy is so flat ... I guess they put so much effort on the action so that they didn't realize how boring those characters became.

you are either a contrarian, awoman or just fucking retarded if you don't think so

and still you post a picture of him in a soviet uniform. when communism is a product of Jewish Bolshevism