You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than cryptocurrency

You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than cryptocurrency.

Sup Forums

this thread

Einstein

Dumb because you didn't hop on the gravy train 7 years ago?

believing you can get rich mining cryptocurrency.

fiat currency.

conspiracy theorists

Fiat currency

You were supposed to name something dumber user, not something vastly superior.

the OP

Trump

>You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than cryptocurrency.
OP

(You)

Trump

how about the fact that there are homeless people for no reason in western worlds. there is money to help everyone but...

unoriginal

Trump

Actual currency.

The kikes that use them.

russians

OP

Op's life

The retard who keeps making these threads.

other "coins" trying to cash in on the bitcoin hype

>this thread

Interest.

This guy.

Someone who's bitter because he could have invested but didn't.

Me

Fidget spinners

>bitcoin
>invest
You can't invest in bitcoin user. You can only invest in bitcoin-related service providers.

OP

Islam

Niggers

It's so dumb that had you invested $100 in bitcoin 10 years ago you'd be rich af. Kicking myself for that one... So yeah, literally everything is dumber, dipshit. We're all a bunch of fuckin dipshits. Have a blessed day.

>hi, I'm a retard. How are you?

Explain.

Pokemon GO

It's true though. You can only ever speculate on bitcoin.

>dumber than cryptocurrency
off the top of my head:
japanese animoot image boards, especially the random section

What explanation is needed? If you think interest is dumber than bitcoin, you're either a retard or Muslim.

Of course, if you're Muslim, you're also a retard.

Donald Trurmp

Fidget Spinner workshops at my local Y. No I'm not even kidding, they have classes where they teach you "tricks". The world is fucked

Monotheistic religions

All religion.

not investing in crypto

>t.noncoiner

I don't know, where to correct your post. Neither would you be rich nor is it there 10 years and within the first year only the developers knew about it and after that the difficulty was already high and even invester back then didn't believe in it having high value.

The only people getting richt were the people who invested tenthousands in mining and coind back in 11. But those are the real retards, because back then it was like gambling with a high chance again you.

Someone's mad he didn't farm bitcoins back in the day

Trump

Donald J Trump

Donald Trump

POTUS

The president of the United States of America

President Trump

President Donald Trump

Came here to post this

Fidget spinners.

hillary and op

Kek

The fact that I sold 3 when they were under 1k

OP

i never did any bitcoin farming but now i wish i had, cryptocurrency is nowhere near dumb, it's actually pretty damn revolutionary. Think about it, international, universal currency without worries about exchange rates between dollars to euros to rupees to pesos or any of that shit. Sadly, cryptocurrency is probably going to end up completely replacing money entirely someday. So my 10 seconds are up, but what's dumber than cryptocurrency? Well, apparently you are.

Cryptocuntery

It never was worth it, if you didn't invest thousands yourself into miner

that may well be true, but our world is slowly but surely making its way to being completely digital through and through, paper money and coins will someday be a thing of the past and everything will be one of 2 forms of currency... digital credits (to borrow the widely used term that games use for it) and/or precious metals. This 99.9% cotton paper money shit hit its prime and it'll just decline until everyone needs to be digital or die.

libertarianism

Op

Crypto currency markets

mad because you didn't make easy money off of it?

>(You)

My dreams of owning a raidoactive coin may come true ?