I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss...

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

Is that Rick from Pawn Stars?

There's something oddly fascinating about a guy who would take a dying old woman's golden teeth if he could make a nickel's profit

Have you heard of this new invention called "The Jews"?

Why does he try to jew literally everybody?
>expert says this collection is worth $10,000
>they ask for $10,000
>he offers $2,000 for it

Fuck off back to Facebook you pleb

because he's trying to make profit, that's the point

Hey the mans running a business here.

But he wants to have like a 50% mark up on what he put into it. Unrealistic kike.

what was the deal that made you rage the hardest on this show?

>that dude who sold his grandpa's WWII uniform for $70, "I think I could've gotten a little more but it's still a good deal" he said

kek

did they ever sell that copy of battletoads they got?

Haggling is gonna take place so you have to low ball. If they don't haggle back a fool and his money part ways.

>Unrealistic kike.
Tell me about it!
The usual markup is 75-100%.

What did he mean by this?

anyone got any clips of the customer not being a pussy queer and standing by their initial offer until the jew agrees? or does this only happen in dreams

don't insult my jewish ways

The spider brooch
>lady wanted $2,000
>rick was a "nice guy" and gave her $15,000 instead
>any original faberge piece is easily worth $100,000+

you can probably remove that second pie chart, i doubt any of them really work there anymore.

they cut these scenes off

Dude he has upkeep. I takes storage space. There are auction fees, etc. Rick is making maybe 10% profit if he's lucky.

>Rick is making maybe 10% profit if he's lucky.
do you actually believe this shit?

Plus he has to frame it!

lol his son did the same thing to some guy who brought in some old playboy cartoons.

>It's worth $10,000, so I want $10,000
Then find someone who wants to keep it as a personal possession and sell it to them. Don't go to a retailer who needs to turn around and sell it to someone for more than they bought it and expect full price. In Rick's defense, if you actually watch the show, you'll see that he tends to offer the customer at least 50% of the appraised value, sometimes more.

I have to find spare parts and pay for repairs, then it's gonna be sitting around for a while taking up floor space until the right person comes along and I have to frame it then there are the auction fees and the economy is not doing well so the best I can do is $600

>here's some dirty, damaged shit i found cleaning out my grandma's attic it's old and shit so it's gotta be worth a lot of money haha i bet this pawn shop is gonna pay big money for it no way i'm getting it appraised and putting it on the internet so a collector can come across it better demand a retailer buy it for full price lol

>it's a Chumlee actually makes more profit than Rick episode

Dude is making a show, people are supposed to haggle to make it more interesting and everyone knows about it.
If you are so beta that you take his first offer, even knowing that you can raise it to at least twice that price, then you deserve to lose your money.

calm down Rick

>it's a Chumlee gets arrested because of drugs possession episode

It happens from time to time but usually he just tells them to fuck off.

Are you some fucking Arab? Haggling sucks.

Rick is a pretty big guy.

>it's a Chumlee gets into trouble because Rick found out that he has been stealing money to hire gay strippers episode

>complaining about haggling in a show that puts a lot of focus into haggling

Enjoy being ripped off all the time then you stupid cocksucker.

Have you visited Middle Eastern countries? Those scumbags will ask for a different price for a bottle of Sprite every fucking day. Haggling should be illegal.

>it's a Chumlee gets a hot succ of dick episode

Your face should be illegal. And fuck those shitholes, you're an idiot for holidaying there.

>live in Vegas
>Saw Chumlee at my dermatologist office

It was neat

What STD's you got, homie? Been hitting those call girls, huh? Muh man, muh man.

they can only wish to be this fit